$5 off $35 @ Amazon w/Facebook Wish & Shop (Use your credit by Sunday 12/15 11:59 PM PT!)

lastemp3ror

CAGiversary!
Feedback
291 (100%)
You basically have to click on the link below. Add a few things to your wish list that you don't mind sharing on Facebook and you get the credit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/wishlist2013?t=cheapassgam08-20&tag=cheapassgam08-20&ascsubtag=UmgA2l0PEeOKiYqiJhK23A0VV5_gKvq3_0_0_0&wl=1MXOZGOGBEDXZ&x=62&y=21

• Select a public or shared Wish List with at least one item in it, answer what you're wishing for most this holiday season, and hit the "Share & Claim" button to share both of them on Facebook.
  • You must connect your Amazon.com account to your Facebook account to complete the "Share & Claim" action and receive the promotional credit. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the "Share & Claim" button.
  • The promotional credit will only be applied when purchasing eligible products totaling $35 or more in a single transaction.
  • The promotional credit may only be applied to physical products shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, and excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.
  • The promotional credit will be reflected as a $5 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
  • The promotional credit expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 15, 2013.
  • Taxes do not apply when calculating the minimum purchase amount.
  • If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
  • The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • The promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
  • If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
  • Limit one per customer and customer account.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • Offer good while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's so funny, I just bought a Culligan 20a filter from Amazon about 2 weeks ago - in time for Thanskgiving. Nither Home Depot nor Lowes had them.

Glad I saw this thread again, completely forgot about my $5 off expiring Sunday. And it did post to my Facebook account on Wall or timeleine or whatever FB is calling it these days, I only use FB for Candy Crush. Stupid level 235.
they have the new spin wheel so that may help you in case you haven't played lately. get enough mallets and you can beat practically any jelly level

I let mine expire. I can't find anything I want and they raised FSSS by $10 bucks. It's not worth doing a impulse purchase with.

I am still waiting for my order that I placed on black Friday.

I just bought a physical $50 Xbox gift card. Usually I turn my Amazon credit from Bing into Xbox credit when needed, but doing it this way banks me an extra $7.00.

My one-month free trial of Prime also makes that more doable.

Thanks OP! All over this.

EDIT: I thought people were crazy for not having something to buy with this, but it took me forever to figure out what impulse buy I would make! Ended up replacing my racquetball racquet with a starter kit (racquet, glasses, and balls) for $40.xx after tax. Not a bad deal!

Finally figured out what to use my credit on.  An $80 order for Child's Play to be sent to the Children's Hospital in Milwaukee.  They'll be getting a portable dvd player, 2 copies of Pacific Rim on dvd, and 2 decorate your own wooden race cars.

Finally figured out what to use my credit on. An $80 order for Child's Play to be sent to the Children's Hospital in Milwaukee. They'll be getting a portable dvd player, 2 copies of Pacific Rim on dvd, and 2 decorate your own wooden race cars.
Awesome.

Tempted to use this on something else....anyone find any good random fillers to $1 to $5 for the $35 threshold?

Technically I think it only has to be originally more than $35 before promos. Regardless you mentioned $34.99 which is $0.01 short. If you hit $35 and then it applies the $5.00 promo you should be fine. At least thats how it used to be for me, maybe it changed?

Technically I think it only has to be originally more than $35 before promos. Regardless you mentioned $34.99 which is $0.01 short. If you hit $35 and then it applies the $5.00 promo you should be fine. At least thats how it used to be for me, maybe it changed?
Yes that is the case, also it applies to Amazon LLC only, not third party sellers

No idea what to buy yet. I'll wait until Sunday which is the last day to buy Tearaway (in case Amazon PMs GS) and Persona 4: Golden.

i will probably let mine expire, since you need to buy atleast $35 of items to qualify.

Gotta thank the OP again for the heads up on this. I thought I'd let it expire, but ended up getting seasons 3 and 4 of Battlestar Galactica with it few days ago. Thanks!

I just created a public wishlist and shared it on my facebook, when I got taken back to the Amazon page it told me I already redeemed this promotion... I didn't have a public wish list or my Facebook associated with my Amazon account before this, how the heck did I already redeem this promotion?

finally redeemed.  got ni no kuni and valkyria chronicles since they were the only things I could find sold by amazon. 

I used the $5 on a DS4, it stacked with the $30 off promo so that was nice. I was hoping amazon would put the wave blue ones up for pre-order at least but it doesn't look like it will be coming to NA anytime soon. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Finally figured out what to use my credit on. An $80 order for Child's Play to be sent to the Children's Hospital in Milwaukee. They'll be getting a portable dvd player, 2 copies of Pacific Rim on dvd, and 2 decorate your own wooden race cars.
Thanks for the idea. Had no need to buy anything myself, but it was time for the annual Child's Play donation. Usually it's cash, but why not give them an extra $5 of value!

Thanks for the idea. Had no need to buy anything myself, but it was time for the annual Child's Play donation. Usually it's cash, but why not give them an extra $5 of value!
If only more people bought things for them. It is kind of sad seeing how few items have been purchased from some of the wishlists. I know the cash will eventually buy things for all the hospitals, but I doubt they will have all that stuff before Christmas.

Oh man, no idea what to use this on still.  The HDD that was going to be my backup plan if I didn't find anything better shot up like $25.

thanks op, though I cant think of anything I really want. If Amazon matches Gamestops price for Tearaway and Targets price for The Wolverine...bit they only have til the end of today to do so

Ah man, still had that $2 promotional credit from a few weeks ago. I thought it would disappear. But I was forced to use it before I could use the $5.00 credit DX.

Dunno if I have another $35 of stuff I need before it ends tonight haha.

Ah man, still had that $2 promotional credit from a few weeks ago. I thought it would disappear. But I was forced to use it before I could use the $5.00 credit DX.

Dunno if I have another $35 of stuff I need before it ends tonight haha.
Why didn't both apply? They did for me. o_O

i had both promos apply too. was a nice surprise. Got Tearaway for the Vita, Man of Steel bluray combo, and Street Sharks the complete series dvd for $28.97 after promos. :)

I don't like how they tie gift card balance together with promotional balance. There's no way to separate the two in a single order. without messing around with ordering/cancelling several orders in order to divide the two.

OK, ordering a copy of Tearaway but now I have to figure out another $15 sold by Amazon.

I don't like how they tie gift card balance together with promotional balance. There's no way to separate the two in a single order. without messing around with ordering/cancelling several orders in order to divide the two.
Yeah, I'm not fond of that either.

I'll have to guess the dualshock 4 won't be on sale on the next two weeks so I'll buy one since I still have those 30$ promo credit from the trade-in offer. Cart preview says it'll be $27 for a DS4 after both $30 and $5 promos.

I'm still surprised by the fact that the PS3 dualshock controller rarely goes on sale. Mine was pretty banged up so I had to throw it away, and I go to look on amazon, and am like "Damn! They're still charging that much for it?!" I don't really see the ps4 controller going on sale anytime soon...

I'm still surprised by the fact that the PS3 dualshock controller rarely goes on sale. Mine was pretty banged up so I had to throw it away, and I go to look on amazon, and am like "Damn! They're still charging that much for it?!" I don't really see the ps4 controller going on sale anytime soon...
I think the DS3s have been on sale often. MSRP is the only thing that I believe it never changed. Was hoping for $50 DS4, but at this point it won't happen so I'll get one. Don't want to lose these 35$ promos which 5$ of them will expire today and the rest by the end of the year.

Promo used!

Ordered Tearaway and then finished my Christmas shopping with this and this.  Of course the Market dropped from $6.50 to $4.99 while I was still deciding and left me $1.03 short of the promo.  Most bittersweet and ironic random price drop ever.  So instead of wasting $2 on pens or something I ordered this 3DS card case I've been thinking about for a couple months and called it a day.  Figured I was buying the toys at those prices anyway so it's like getting $5 off the card case.

bread's done
Back