$50 Best Buy gift card @ mycokerewards

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
My Coke Rewards has a Best Buy $50 gift card available for 1000pts, this isn't a gaming deal per se but you could use the GC on gaming related purchases. I thought I should post it here to give a little heads up for MCR members to get into a good deal. I grabbed one myself hopefully it will arrive in time for black friday

EDIT: $50 Gift card is OOS but there still a $25 GC available here

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrNEWZ']http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/$25-best-buy-gift-card/15689

$25 Card was still in stock, but 1 per person (lower threshold of 500 points).

That and Home Depot $25 seem to be the only things left. And the points to dollar conversion is even.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, $25 is better than nothing. Thanks^^^

[quote name='MrNEWZ']http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/$25-best-buy-gift-card/15689
$25 Card was still in stock, but 1 per person (lower threshold of 500 points).[/QUOTE]Thank's for the link! Missed out on the $50, and did a search on 'Best Buy' to find any other values and could find nothing, seems the search on the site is lossy. Glad I could use some points anyway.

Thanks, picked up the 25$. My favorite offer they have is the Live Nation cash. 100 points get 10$, and they have an extensive list of mp3's albums for 10$, so that makes them free!!

I guess you could get a t-shirt but I hate the 4$ shipping, the mp3's ship for free :)

Got 2 $50 cards coming my way! I guess the family is getting a Kinect. :)

edit: Was able to jump on a $25 just now also! Thanks for that link!

That and Home Depot $25 seem to be the only things left. And the points to dollar conversion is even.[/QUOTE]

Godammit. Wished I read this before I jumped on the Home Depot GC. Oh wells...

Well, crap, there was no $25 gift card last night. I would have done that on the account I have 500 points on but since I knew these would be limited I went for the 200 point $10 Subway card instead. There was only the $50 Best Buy card last night so the $25 one must have been added today. Dammit - would have much preferred that!

dang those things went fast lol

was only at 800 points and at the max limit for the week, jealous of the ones who got in though.

To make myself feel better I splurged on 4 of the 12 packs of coke for 120 a pop lol. Even the subway gc's were gone :(

$25 Card was still in stock, but 1 per person (lower threshold of 500 points).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that link, I was able to get a $25 gift card with the points I had left

Thank you so much for the link! I didn't have enough to get the $50 card this morning but I found a few caps and a box point code around the house to get the $25 one.

Uggh, been sitting on points for over a year now without buying anything. Not a gift card worth a damn left now. Sucks I missed this.

Maybe i can buy the 1000 point auto folding umbrella or garden tool kit instead.... those are fun

A couple of years ago they had a $5 Subway card promo. I ordered 5 of them. When I received them, they were actually loaded with $50 each. Here's hoping for a $500 BB gift card lol

[quote name='reininop']Uggh, been sitting on points for over a year now without buying anything. Not a gift card worth a damn left now. Sucks I missed this.

Maybe i can buy the 1000 point auto folding umbrella or garden tool kit instead.... those are fun[/QUOTE]

Nooo don't do that, they usually (but not always) restock on these gift cards a week or so before Christmas

[quote name='te619']A couple of years ago they had a $5 Subway card promo. I ordered 5 of them. When I received them, they were actually loaded with $50 each. Here's hoping for a $500 BB gift card lol[/QUOTE]

I have ordered quite a few gift cards from MCR over the last couple of years including those $5 Subway GC and have never had that happen to me

Looks like the Home Depot $25 gift card is out of stock as well.

Does anyone know how many Best Buy $25 gift card can I redeem?

EDIT: nevermind, the answer is 1.
Does anyone know when the special offer started? Seems like every gift card is 100% extra value: Nike $50 for 1000 points (used to be $25 for 1000 points), Home Depot, Best Buy, and Southwest Airline.

Ordered a $50 Best Buy gift card and a $25 Marshalls/ TJ Maxx gift card yesterday. Didn't quite have enough for two Best Buy gift cards, but it's probably better anyways that I got a gift card for some clothes too. I had been saving up for a $50 nike gift card for 2000 points, but this turned out much better. Too bad the Best Buy gift card probably won't get here in time for Black Friday. I will probably save up my points from now on for these holiday sales.

about how many caps does it take to reach 1000? I stopped entering codes since they wiped my account for inactivity -_-. I just use them as trades now

[quote name='xxjonoxx']One bottle is 3 points, 12 pack is 10 points, and a 24 pack is 20 points.[/QUOTE]

So only 50 cases? I drink that in a weekend! ;)

I almost wish I drank more soda. My wife got on a "no soda" kick for a while but it really is better for us to not drink it. Even if they do give gift cards out!

Glad I revisited this thread, I had just under 1500 points. Entered a few more caps and got a $50 and $25. Either got a nice treat for myself or maybe some Christmas gifts.

Man, I wish I had redeemed my bottle caps sooner....it will take me at least three weeks or so before I can get rid of most of them. Blah!

[quote name='MunkichioO']theres a watch some video for some points on the offers/promotions tab[/QUOTE]

Thank you, broseph. Now only 8 points away.

[quote name='flyersfan8']Awesome, got the $25 car through your link, not on the site. thank you very much!!![/QUOTE]
$25 car, I knew collecting these reward points would pay off.

I've got an assload (no literally - an assload) of caps sitting around waiting to be redeemed that I've just been too lazy to do. To hit a thousand I'd need ~333 of them... and about 10 weeks.... thanks anyway OP!

I stopped using My Coke Rewards after they purged my points bank twice, once with a week's notice, once without any notice. They can eat a bowl of penis.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I stopped using My Coke Rewards after they purged my points bank twice, once with a week's notice, once without any notice. They can eat a bowl of penis.[/QUOTE]

yeah! screw those bastards. I don't even understand why they feel the need to screw people over for.

I politely sent them an email the other day asking for my expired points back (exp about a year and a half ago) and they gave them back to me today. Never hurts to ask...

Scored a $50 gift card on Wednesday, and thanks for the link for the $25 gift card. Glad my points got some good use and cant wait until after Christmas time to stock up on good things.

3941-8694.gif

i wonder how points fuller got so far

[quote name='thegame85']If only Pepsi still had rewards. I buy 4, 12-packs of MAX a week it seems. :X[/QUOTE]

I feel you on that, I am the odd man out that likes Pepsi over Coke. I really wish they would start a rewards program.

[quote name='bfett9']does anyone know how long these take to arrive? Hoping for friday.[/QUOTE]

The website said 2-4 weeks so don't hold your breath.

bread's done
Back