$50 Best Buy gift card @ mycokerewards

LazyTriangle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
184 (100%)
My Coke Rewards has a Best Buy $50 gift card available for 1000pts, this isn't a gaming deal per se but you could use the GC on gaming related purchases. I thought I should post it here to give a little heads up for MCR members to get into a good deal. I grabbed one myself hopefully it will arrive in time for black friday

EDIT: $50 Gift card is OOS but there still a $25 GC available here

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the $25 BB gift card in the mail today, I was surprised it showed up so fast because I received an email on tuesday that said it would take 15-20 days for it to arrive

11-27-11 @ 847pm PST this deal is out of stock.
QUASI DEAL IS DEAD!
i'm bummed i missed it. better than most of the crap on there for the same points.
i'm looking at you, diet coke yoga mat for 1000 points.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']I just got the $25 BB gift card in the mail today, I was surprised it showed up so fast because I received an email on tuesday that said it would take 15-20 days for it to arrive[/QUOTE]

My arrive yesterday & I too got an email last week saying it will take15-20 days for it to arrive.

[quote name='The_cheapest_Daddy']My arrive yesterday & I too got an email last week saying it will take15-20 days for it to arrive.[/QUOTE]

x3

nice surprise

bread's done
Back