$50 off Xbox 360 Pro & Elite at Dell

soyverde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Splitting this out from the Dell 10% thread:

Lifted from SD

Xbox 360 Pro 60GB
$299 - $50 coupon (Code: 7V2DJL$PD6NGWZ) + tax, free shipping.
Xbox 360 Elite $400 - - $50 coupon (Code: NP?CKPRH$KTWLL) + tax, free shipping.

I've already picked one up...missed the last few deals, and it's about time I picked a 360 up.

Expires 10/6, but knowing Dell coupons it will be invalid before then.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zenintrude']lol, for a second my heart jumped thinking this was a 60gb PS3... oh well.[/quote]

Now that would be quite a deal (already have one, though, this fills out the next gen for me).

Hmm... links don't work for me.

Our apologies...

The product you have selected is not currently available for online purchase in the segment you have selected.

Great deal, had I not bought the Arcade with the Amazon free LEGO Batman, that I just got today :D

*time to use the good 'ol order and then call dell the next day saying "i forgot to add 2nd day shipping!* to get it in 2 days....

i leanred that last year. they'd rather have your sale themselves and give you 2nd day business shipping then let you order without them sniffing your sale and tacking on the extra shipping

Does Crysis: Warhead have any "activation" or other DRM crap? $22 sounds like a good deal to me, but not if it requires "activation".

Thanks for posting this deal. I was already planning on picking up a 60GB this week. Perfect timing. In for one.

I should have callled dell in the morning; got the dreaded email stating my order was delayed (only an extra week before shipping though)

Same here (I ordered last night), they're showing a 10/10 ship date for me now. I'm not really that bothered, but I wonder if I could talk them into a faster shipping method thanks to the delay...

Dang it, I'm so tempted.

I have a 20 gig pro but I know I'm gonna want to install games. So, what does the elite have over the pro now? Just 60 gigs?

...and it's black.....which looked great when i had it

before someone took it

My little brother pointed out that the sexy blackness alone makes it worthwhile. If they are still running the coupon when I get home from E For All I'll have to buy one.

Had the 60 in my cart and hit check out yesterday before being told my login was wrong and deciding to wait.

i called and asked about my delay

they asked how i paid

i told them "my dell account of course!"

.....hour later, my order has shipped HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I was going to wait to see what kind of deals would pop up around the Gears of War 2 launch but I think that $50 off now and free shipping is a deal sealer for me.

Ninja Edit!

SOMEONE GET BACK AT ME QUICK! I got this error message after trying to apply the coupon code to the 60gb 360!

Coupon Message
Coupon ErrorWe're sorry, the coupon code you have entered has previously been redeemed.

Oh yea....that backorder? I L-O-L at that!

Dell sent my shit to me today. The only thing I don't like is the huge brick (still). Other than that....I approve! 60 gigs never looked so good....

[quote name='FurryCurry']Except it never worked.[/QUOTE]
I got mines playboy!

Paid 262 overall after taxes.

I got mine two days ago...so it certainly did work. Should be dead now, though, as the coupon was set to expire 10/6 (and it looks like Dell cut the Pro off before that point as usual).

bread's done
Back