6/14- TLoU Sights and Sounds DLC, Comics, old stuff that I can't get rid of, HD-DVDs,more.

Another bump. I might put the xbox on ebay soon since it'll probably get picked up faster. I'm trying to get some funds to finally upgrade to a 360.... :whistle2:D.

Bump, not much left on here. Halo Xbox is now on ebay, I'll give you the link if you PM since I don't know if its against the rules on this forum. I'll probably be redoing this list soon when I get a 360 to try to get some new games.

Dipping into my Sega Saturn games... I have more that I don't know if I'll get rid of yet. I have Shining Force III (US), and Guardian Heroes, but I'll wait a bit to trade/sell those off.

I have MGS3 Subistence complete/very good.. regular verison.. I am interested in Tony Hawk AW CE would u part that w/ cash? or anything in mind.. thats only 1 im interested in

I have a pending deal for MGS 3. I'll let you know if it doesn't fall through. Did you mean THAW CE and Cash for MGS3 Sub, or MGS3 w/ cash for THAW CE?

y2jd: deal is still pending, I'll let you know

To all: I found a whole bunch of guides while helping my parents move to a new house. Most are in good condition with some creasing, some are in bad condition.

You might have a problem getting $60 for your Naruto Gekitou Taisen 4, since it's used and all. I had to sell mine for $50. So if you have trouble getting rid of it, you might want ot lower it. Or at least to $55 since it comes with an extra gift.

bread's done
Back