6/14- TLoU Sights and Sounds DLC, Comics, old stuff that I can't get rid of, HD-DVDs,more.

[quote name='Sailorneorune']I'm interested in Ouendan or the PSO guide... I've got a Wavebird, and may be able to get you one of the 360 games you're after.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. Let me know if you want to do a trade for both, or if you'd rather do just one. I actually forgot to update my wants, I already have WSoP and Chromehounds is now a low want, sorry. But if there are other 360 games you want to offer, I may bite. PM me or reply. Thanks!

Well, the local store I frequent had DOA4, Tomb Raider Legend, Saints Row, and some other stuff the last time I was there. I'll see what kind of deals I can sniff out.

How much $$ are you looking for, for quendan?

Everything else has prices except for that, and I don't like making offers since the other person always has a set amount they want for it anyways.

Still interested in Ouendan, I updated my tradelist with new games. Please CML and let me know if I have anything you like.

I'd maybe do Okami and a cheapy game if you could find something cheap on my list you liked.

bread's done
Back