~6/20~ JUSTBLAZE's CAG Community Raffle! WIN a ~3G 16GB Apple iPhone~ No CC REQUIRED!

New temporary rule in effect immeditely.

I will create a GUIDE so if I'm not available on AIM, I can simply pm you the guide so you can do what you need to do, as soon as its verified, you will be added to the raffle.

If you use the GUIDE through PM, you will receive 2 TICKETS in the raffle, if you require further assistant on AIM, you will only be added ONCE into the raffle drawing. I have 8 UNREAD PM's right now. I will wait untill everyone reads this.

Sent the Guides to all the 11 People who requested it through PM. Let's see if the guide thing works out..

Using my guide through pm gets you 2 RAFFLE TICKETS
and Using my AIM Support only gets you 1 RAFFLE TICKET

Enjoy ;)

[quote name='JustBlaze']Sent the Guides to all the 11 People who requested it through PM. Let's see if the guide thing works out..

Using my guide through pm gets you 2 RAFFLE TICKETS
and Using my AIM Support only gets you 1 RAFFLE TICKET

Enjoy ;)[/quote]
Yo, did you send me one?

16 PM'S All Replied to since yesterday. I think my link in there was courrupt, if it was let me know ASAP. Plus PM Support still counts to eligible for 2 RAFFLE TICKETS. I just hate the damn AIM Messenger ;)

[quote name='JustBlaze']16 PM'S All Replied to since yesterday. I think my link in there was courrupt, if it was let me know ASAP. Plus PM Support still counts to eligible for 2 RAFFLE TICKETS. I just hate the damn AIM Messenger ;)[/quote]
Hey, I don't think I am receiving any PM's from you. Do you remember sending me any?

That's because I ignore you. You basically go "red" on any site you try for anyone.. Plus you're 14..?

Anyways. Highlight, you're a bud.. I've been trying to im you.. Try to im me.

[quote name='JustBlaze']That's because I ignore you. You basically go "red" on any site you try for anyone.. Plus you're 14..?

Anyways. Highlight, you're a bud.. I've been trying to im you.. Try to im me.[/quote]
Aight. I just PMed you. Let me know if you get it.

Thats great! I go red on everybodys site, hahaha funny man. I have a +27 TR on AT4F and a 18 iTrader feedback on freelunchroom, and a + 4 feedback here. How many trades you have 9?
Unlike you all my feedback is positive but you also have nuetral feedback on AT4F. It's great how you have to put me down because I am more succesful than you. Unlike you I will not be a jerk so buck off.

[quote name='JustBlaze']That's because I ignore you. You basically go "red" on any site you try for anyone.. Plus you're 14..?

Anyways. Highlight, you're a bud.. I've been trying to im you.. Try to im me.[/quote]

Oh ok. Have fun. More trades don't mean you've made more money than me in this freebie biz.. Well thats what the fuck i call a "success". Anyways... Go beg for some refs bro.. ;) Later..

Alright. There was a small problem.. 1/3's of people who requested a guide got a guide with a glitch in it, it doesn't contain the Link it self where it should've been. So Everyone who I sent the corrupt PM Guide to and will pm me back asking for a fresh fixed guide, will get 3 RAFFLE TICKETS. That's just for my stupidity.

Srry, have to make it up somehow for whatever people decide to do it now..

I would be finished with this site in a day, that's if I actually got refs from my other sources, but Im keeping this only for the CAG Community ;) So Good Luck to everyone who joins.

FRIDAY SPECIAL! FREE AIM SUPPORT, YOU WILL STILL GET 2 TICKETS! No Need for Guide, it is much easier and faster and much more safer.

But people haven't been signing up as frequently as at first :( C'mon people...it's free, easy, you could win a lot....and did I mention it's FREE???

bread's done
Back