~6/20~ JUSTBLAZE's CAG Community Raffle! WIN a ~3G 16GB Apple iPhone~ No CC REQUIRED!

lol, sorry... raffle will be drawn on friday.. been just really busy with school, and football practice.. anyways here i am .. and the raffle will be drawn on friday..

if you guys want to join, PM ME.. i will not send it to ppl who request it in this thread... so pm

Winner of the $300 Prize in cash/items is....

...is.....

HEAT2REPEAT

Congradulations! Please pm with what prize you have chosen, if it's a paypal prize, please include your paypal address. And Please post some feedback and proof.

Thank you all for who participated in this raffle, I apolgize for delaying this raffle drawing so much, I really didn't have a choice.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Damn. Congrats heat2repeat.

Thanks for the awesome raffle JustBlaze. I appreciate it.[/quote]

Anything Man. Thanks for participated in both raffles.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Anything Man. Thanks for participated in both raffles.[/quote]
No problem. Glad I could help you with the site. Let me know if you ever need any refs etc, I'll hook you up.

New raffle. Awesome new Prize. Just for who doesn't know, I have held 2 previous raffles, resulting in over $400 in prizes in total!

And you don't have to pay a penny or use your credit card to enter the raffle, all you need is to be able to talk to me live via AIM, YIM, or MSN Messenger, where I would propose a quick harmless process, where I would lead you step by step.

This is the same type of process I had the people from the last 2 raffles complete, and they left good feedbacks here, in the previous pages.

So if you're interested, read over the ORIGINAL POST, and do what it says :)

Thanks JustBlaze! Contacted him and he was VERY nice. Everything worked out smoothly and you don't have to use a CC, Paypal, or anything, just follow his instructions. Awesome!! Thanks again!!

-Happy Holidays and have fun!

Wow, where are all the people at? You don't have to do a survey or any of that bs mess. Quick process.. I have the iPhone IN HAND, so the winner will get it before the holidays!

So...you don't need anything but an instant messenger for this? I have no paypal account or any of that so that's why I ask..

[quote name='Bszelda']So...you don't need anything but an instant messenger for this? I have no paypal account or any of that so that's why I ask..[/quote]

No you don't need a paypal account. All you need is an instant messenger, and enough common sense to follow my newb friendly step by step instructions.

Good to see your at it again buddy, contact me on AIM, CoreContagion. A 400$ apple card would be pure win, could get my gf the ipod touch she wants so bad.

Completed requirements. Was an easy process over IM. Would love to do this again when you have another raffle going on. XD

Thanks for the raffle entry! :)

Don't be strangers, there's plenty of good feedback from the raffle contestants right in this thread, there is nothing stopping you from signing up, so ahead and pm me your aim s/n!

i'm justblaze's buddy from aim and he mentioned this raffle, so i hope you guys don't mind a newbie joining the raffle, because justblaze it's fine

Just did this over AIM with justBlaze. His instructions were very easy to follow and he was polite the entire time.:applause: The process isn't that long either!
Don't hesitate to send him a PM, guys.

bread's done
Back