6 Free Redbox Rentals

This week is Game Week at Redbox so any game rental you reserve online from 8/18 - 8/22 are FREE. I think it's one free rental per credit card but I could be wrong.

same here, i just reserved saints row 4! free rental wub wub
Yeah, I was planning on buying it tomorrow, but I'll give it a free test drive instead. Too bad my fiance is working overnight tonight and or I'd be on my way over to the RB right now for it. Kids make impulsive night runs impossible. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got seven movies on two cards using the free movie code yesterday, then got saints row 4 and dmc at midnight so I have it til tomorrow at nine.

Is this everytime this year redbox has this game week or is it just a rolling special whenever?

This my 1st week using redbox, man their system is slick. No wonder they put videostores put out of business.

Use this promo code* at checkout to take 50¢ off
your movie or game night:

QP94BC6

1x2.gif

1x2.gif

This promo code is only valid thru 8/25/13
051313-FSL_Responsive_50CentsOff2_v2.jpg

This other code, JR8WQLM, which is also valid through 8/25 is for a free movie rental. You may use up to 5 times per cc, 3 if a new Redbox account. Just do separate reservations/transactions for each movie. 

Rent any DVD, get a second free

M3MTJDWG

Expires 8/24 Midnight

------------

If anyone has a discounted game/DVD rental code, would be appreciated.

I have 2 free one-day movie rental codes (from the McDonald's Monopoly promotion, worth $1.50). Apparently, they expire September 6 (Friday). First 2 people to PM me will get a code.

Edit: All gone

Ugh went out and got tomb raider with the code, yet the disc was in a fucked up condition. :oldman:
You may already know to do this, but give customer service a ring and they'll replace the code (and likely give throw in a few more for you trouble).

If anyone isn't planning on using their SAINTS code, please let me know. I'll compensate you in some way, shape or form.

I also have some free one day movie rental codes from the McDonalds Promotion and they expire today. First 3 people who PM me will get a code.

Edit: All gone, thanks again!

1x2.gif
Use this promo code* at checkout to take 25¢ off your movie or game night: 43M2QZ3T
1x2.gif
1x2.gif
This promo code is only valid thru 09/15/2013 11:59 p.m. CT

25 cents off any rental.

*Promo code expires 09/15/2013 11:59 p.m. CT. Limit: 1 code per transaction, regardless of # of rentals. 1 time use of code only. Code valid online or at the box only for a $0.25 discount off the first night's daily rental fee for a DVD, Blu-ray Disc® or video game. Not valid for prior rentals.

I don't know if there's a point in posting that, other than if you were wanting more than one movie... The code in the post above is much better. Also, never seen a .25 off. Redbox getting cheap.

Used the SAINTS code. Thanks for that.

Can we update the OP somehow and clear out the dead codes? It instills plenty of confidence, only to crushingly let you down right after. Sad times indeed.

Used the SAINTS code. Thanks for that.

Can we update the OP somehow and clear out the dead codes? It instills plenty of confidence, only to crushingly let you down right after. Sad times indeed.
I think we should just retire this thread and have a new one dedicated to Redbox codes. It's a bit annoying seeing a year old thread advertising expired 6 free Redbox rentals. Maybe a new pinned thread with a Wiki. Sort of like the free Xbox Live content thread.

I also think the free 100 Disney Rewards Points thread should also be retired. Jeez...it's from 2009 and the codes are all dead.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/207744-free-disney-movie-rewards-codes-worth-100-points/

I think we should just retire this thread and have a new one dedicated to Redbox codes. It's a bit annoying seeing a year old thread advertising expired 6 free Redbox rentals. Maybe a new pinned thread with a Wiki. Sort of like the free Xbox Live content thread.

I also think the free 100 Disney Rewards Points thread should also be retired. Jeez...it's from 2009 and the codes are all dead.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/207744-free-disney-movie-rewards-codes-worth-100-points/
Or if the mods could just change this to the Free Redbox Rental Code Thread considering everyone is already following this thread.

1 day DVD rental ($1.20), can be used once per credit card. Expires: 9/24 or 9/25 At kiosk only.[/size]
MCPC213S[/size]
This code works with BRay rental as well but I have to pay $0.31 because it only gives me a $1.20 discount.

bread's done
Back