6 Free Redbox Rentals

REDBOX: Play today on us! Use code 27NMQDJD for a 1-day game rental. Exp 6/14/13@11:59pm CT. 1 use @ the box. Msg&data rates may apply. Txt STOP to cancel.

OK CAG - Another week of free 1-day rental from Redbox coming in to your text message.  Please post your code(s) if you are unable to use it by tonight.  Share the love!!!

REDBOX: Kick off your summer with a hit movie! Enjoy a free 1-day DVD rental w/code 4TR6XKZJ. Exp 6/19/13@11:59pCT.Valid @the box & redbox.com. Txt STOP 2cancel

OK CAG - This time it's Rent 1 get a 2nd one free DVD for 1 night from Redbox coming in to your text message.  Please post your code(s) if you are unable to use it by tonight (6/27).  Share the love!!!

Also, don't forget... The Free 1-day game rental code are going to exp on 6/28 too.

The rent one get one DVD codes are actually just free DVD rentals if used in app. No need to pay for anything. I'm not sure about the website or at the box.

1 day game rental: NW4MKDWN EXPIRES 6/28/13

Rent 1, get a 2nd free for 1 night: DTJZN5ZX expires 6/27/13

people looking for  CHEAP movie codes try ebay...   those popcorn codes expire july 15  so people dumping them dirt cheap (30 cents per rental in some cases)

picked up 2 last night for the call and wall of fire.....  Wow  wall of fire was on tv  (dont remember it   3 freaking hours)   glad i got a burner    HEH HEH

Last edited by a moderator:
OK CAG - Rent 1 get a 2nd one free DVD for 1 night from Redbox coming in to your text message.  Please post your code(s) if you are unable to use it by tonight (7/10).  Share the love!!!

Code was sent to mine and 2 other people's phone this morning. Expires tonight. Be on the lookout. Post here if you're not going to use.

OK CAG - Rent 1 get a 2nd one free DVD for 1 night from Redbox coming in to your text message.  Please post your code(s) if you are unable to use it by tonight (7/26).  Share the love!!!

Thanks for the code, MoneyMan!  It didn't work to reserve online, but I was able to use it at the kiosk.  Just so everyone knows, it is only a one use code.

Free DVD rental today only.

AUGUST8

Works online. It can be used up to 5 times per CC. $1.20 discount if you prefer Blu-ray or game rentals.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back