6 Free Redbox Rentals

I tried texting the code to the phone number like I do with all Redbox codes and received an error message in return. Am I doing something wrong?

I have 6 unused DVD rentals and 2 game rental unique codes I will be giving away. Please do not pm me I will release them on here later

[quote name='Ric Flair']I tried texting the code to the phone number like I do with all Redbox codes and received an error message in return. Am I doing something wrong?[/QUOTE]

The code I listed is used at the kiosk during checkout.

[quote name='cancerman1120']So I got a code for a free game rental good till 4/26. I think it is a universal code since my sister got the same text with the same code. Anyway, Here is the code. If it is not universal I apologise.

YYR38755[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks. Any idea of exact expiration time(zone)? I like to extend it a day by picking out a game just after midnight local time.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Sweet, thanks. Any idea of exact expiration time(zone)? I like to extend it a day by picking out a game just after midnight local time.[/QUOTE]

The text says EXP 4/26/13 @ 11:59 CT

It says one use at box but as others have said they received the same code. I used it today with no issues and I doubt I was really the first person today. Anyway, I am wondering if you will be able to use it the next 3 days actually since it appears to be universal.

[quote name='Ric Flair']Thanks, man. Appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome

[quote name='knight19']I have a 1 day game rental code that expires 4/26. If interested, quote this and PM me.[/QUOTE]
I'm interested. Thanks if it is available.

[quote name='knight19']I have a 1 day game rental code that expires 4/26. If interested, quote this and PM me.[/QUOTE]

Is the code YYR38755

[quote name='cancerman1120']The text says EXP 4/26/13 @ 11:59 CT

It says one use at box but as others have said they received the same code. I used it today with no issues and I doubt I was really the first person today. Anyway, I am wondering if you will be able to use it the next 3 days actually since it appears to be universal.

Your welcome[/QUOTE]

It may be once per credit card, like most of their universal codes.

[quote name='cancerman1120']The text says EXP 4/26/13 @ 11:59 CT
[/QUOTE]

Sweet, thanks again. Will be trying out early tomorrow morning.

[quote name='breakfuss']HAHA, do not rent Bioshock Infinite, as you will want to keep it![/QUOTE]

Agreed, only rent if you can't afford it right now. Amazing game that was worth my $60 - and coming from a CAG, I think that means something

[quote name='breakfuss']HAHA, do not rent Bioshock Infinite, as you will want to keep it![/QUOTE]

This^
It cost me about $16 to rent the game and beat it from Redbox. I don't get much time for gaming on a regular basis and really hated to spend that much on a rental.......but man was it worth it.

[quote name='Tvols1480']This^
It cost me about $16 to rent the game and beat it from Redbox. I don't get much time for gaming on a regular basis and really hated to spend that much on a rental.......but man was it worth it.[/QUOTE]

^Did you beat in in 1999 mode? If you did not... you really didn't beat it.

[quote name='black_hand313']Agreed, only rent if you can't afford it right now. Amazing game that was worth my $60 - and coming from a CAG, I think that means something[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I played through it on a rental and I felt bad for not buying it xD

Play for free today with Redbox!

Use code YYR38755 for a 1-day game rental. Expires 4/26/13 @ 11:59pm CT.

[quote name='Calipso']Play for free today with Redbox!

Use code YYR38755 for a 1-day game rental. Expires 4/26/13 @ 11:59pm CT.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']YYR38755 (1 Game Free Rental)

Expires 4/26[/QUOTE]

It's the thought that counts.

FYI that code does work twice at least if you use a different credit card I assume. I used it yesterday and today and will do the same thing tomorrow. Nothing wrong with a free 3 day rental.

You all should have gotten a free 1-day dvd rental text from Redbox. Hit me up if you are not going to use it by today as it will expired

Share the love.

HEADS Up to people using redbox machines...

So i went up to redbox walking my dogs....well i picked RED DAWN as my free move and swipped my credit card and it said the movie will be out shortly...so i look down and start to give my dog some water and noticed the movie came out.... Did not think much about it so i kept helping my dog out.. the next thing i hear is a motor running and the movie went back into the box

I was like What the fuck just happened... on the screen goes an error has happen and you will not be charged for the movie...

So i go home and call them up and they see that i never got the movie but they said ...

YES IF YOU LET THE MOVIE SIT THERE FOR MORE THEN 30 SECONDS THE MACHINE WILL TAKE THE MOVIE BACK...

that is just stupid in a way

^ Ehhh, I think I'm going to side with redbox on that one. Seems like a pretty sensible safeguard to me. Why would you a leave a movie sitting there for that long?:-({|=

[quote name='breakfuss']^ Ehhh, I think I'm going to side with redbox on that one. Seems like a pretty sensible safeguard to me. Why would you a leave a movie sitting there for that long?:-({|=[/QUOTE]

It's slidecage...

[quote name='Methoes']Only for 5/6/13 - one free dvd rental - 7743RRRB[/QUOTE]

This code has unlimited uses with one card from within the app. Just found out the rental limit for the day is 5.

[quote name='slidecage']that is just stupid in a way[/QUOTE]

So you'd prefer that it stay available indefinitely? You admitted to being distracted. So someone else could walk up to the kiosk, make off with the rental and then you'd be up shit creek.

Seems like a perfectly logical feature.

[quote name='xplode427']This code has unlimited uses with one card from within the app. Just found out the rental limit for the day is 5.[/QUOTE]

Within the app?...

[quote name='breakfuss']^ Ehhh, I think I'm going to side with redbox on that one. Seems like a pretty sensible safeguard to me. Why would you a leave a movie sitting there for that long?:-({|=[/QUOTE]

putting credit card away.... other crap

dont see how someone could walk up and take it when your standing right in front of the machine. then again anyone could call up and say someone took my disc there is no way they would ever know

just never seen that happen before... i would rather allow the movie to just sit there CAUSE i seen people buying more then one movie at a time .. take the first movie out and place it on TOP OF THE MACHINE (where i could see someone grabbing it off the side

^^^Hmm, my code expires tomorrow night at 11:59 pm? Anyway, I wonder if I can use the free game rental code without getting two games?...

[quote name='slidecage']putting credit card away.... other crap

dont see how someone could walk up and take it when your standing right in front of the machine. then again anyone could call up and say someone took my disc there is no way they would ever know

just never seen that happen before... i would rather allow the movie to just sit there CAUSE i seen people buying more then one movie at a time .. take the first movie out and place it on TOP OF THE MACHINE (where i could see someone grabbing it off the side[/QUOTE]

It's to prevent someone from walking away without taking their movie. Also if you rent more than one movie having it still in the machine would be bad, then the next movie would have to push the first one out.
I fail to see what the problem is anyway, why didn't you just rent it again?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']
I fail to see what the problem is anyway, why didn't you just rent it again?[/QUOTE]

vvvvvvv

[quote name='sp00ge']It's slidecage...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the codes, guys. Too bad I don't have to the time to rent and play two games at once in such a short window. Plus, I'm cheap and would rather not pay to rent a game. lol

I'll have to keep an eye out for some free 1 night game rentals.

[quote name='Tvols1480']You can actually just put one in your cart, put in B1G1 code, check out, win. I did it tonight with Metro < pretty fun so far.[/QUOTE]

It's still going to charge you, but instead of 2 games for one night, they're allowing you to keep 1 game for 2 nights.

Chemical here/AZ Bro here.

played the albertsons monopoly game here for months and never won much except free game tickets and just today a free redbox one day dvd rental.

anyhow. first person to PM me a picture of a cute kitten gets the code for the 1 day dvd rental.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']Chemical here/AZ Bro here.

played the albertsons monopoly game here for months and never won much except free game tickets and just today a free redbox one day dvd rental.

anyhow. first person to PM me a picture of a cute kitten gets the code for the 1 day dvd rental.[/QUOTE]

what do we get if i pm you a picture of a CUTE kitten that turned into a big fat ugly cat LOL

[quote name='breakfuss']It's still going to charge you, but instead of 2 games for one night, they're allowing you to keep 1 game for 2 nights.[/QUOTE]

I'll keep an eye on my statement, but I'm pretty sure I got a 1 night game rental for free. My total was $0.00 and it is due back tonight at 9PM.

bread's done
Back