7-11 Transformers Slurpee Instant Win Contest

0/45...and that's just for THIS MONTH ALONE.

Just thought I'd post this for no particular reason. Nope! No particular reason at all. None. ;)

[quote name='noisome07']Honestly guys..

Who cares if you're 0/75 or 0/5 for the day. Those posts are quite useless.

If you're gonna post say thanks or "I Won" etc. 0/65.. 0/70.. 0/75 each day gets pretty old.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
I agree, I think its pretty safe to assume people lost if they don't post. Especially people who post everyday that they lost. I mean who cares, we want to see the wins.

this is how you properly post
[quote name='Slurpee']
Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: June Instant Win Game
You won: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Xbox 360 Game

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.[/quote]
not some lame 0 fer a million crap.
boom, finally won, 3/3 on these slurpee contests.
though I'm not really interested in the game

::in the voice of Sammy Hagar::

I...CAN'T...WIN........FIFTY-FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE...

I can't win, fifty-five.

Oh, and to the moaners, if you can cite, anywhere on Cheapy D's site, where such posts are "incorrect", I'll gladly stop. If you *can't*, then just keep on ignoring!

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

im so happy, ya this game probably wont be to good...but its free :) . and who would think they would give one of these out at 2:11 am?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Aceboogz']we need points for this crap....[/QUOTE]

but a look at the official rules states:

"To participate without using Points, visit www.slurpee.com, and follow the online instructions to play the Game without using Points. Click the link on the instant win page to the terms and conditions and click on the link that states, "To Enter for Free, Click Here" The Points are not used to determine Winners; instead, instant win prizes are randomly time-seeded throughout the Promotion Period and awarded to the first person who plays on or after the time the prize is randomly seeded."

so...just look at the official rules and you can enter fo' free! like me! (though i'm 0/5 so far ;P)

since i dont feel like checking my email after every entry, does the 711 website tell you, that you have won? if not, does it let you enter after you have won?

[quote name='UltimoRey']since i dont feel like checking my email after every entry, does the 711 website tell you, that you have won? if not, does it let you enter after you have won?[/QUOTE]

If you click on "my rewards" it will say if you have won any sweepstakes or not.

I think it does let you enter after you've won, but it specifically says in the rules "one prize per name, household, and/or address".

[quote name='dwb6']Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

im so happy, ya this game probably wont be to good...but its free :) . and who would think they would give one of these out at 2:11 am?[/QUOTE]

:applause: wtf!!!!!!! LOL

Pretty much same thing as Terminator with a little variety of prizes
8.gif

[quote name='theto21']Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You won: $12 Movie Ticket

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.[/QUOTE]i was all set to blow this off as too much work. we gotta put up some more instructions. i had to read half the thread before i realized i didn't need a code to enter. but after reading someone won now i have to do it.

0/65...I may try one more week and just give up after 100 entries. It is, in fact, getting old, and there isn't *that* much in the prize list that I would actually want.

0/70...and just for comparison's sake, the TTW sweep from Coke allows *2* entries per day, and I've won 3 times from them in the past month. 3 $20 cash cards.

I'm glad for those who are actually winning prizes, but I'm going to continue to rail against this one...with 5 entries per day, it's a bit on the ridiculous side of things, eh?

[quote name='boagman']0/70...and just for comparison's sake, the TTW sweep from Coke allows *2* entries per day, and I've won 3 times from them in the past month. 3 $20 cash cards.[/QUOTE]

ya, its is kinda weird. and the cards actually have $25 on them. dont kno why they added 5 bucks to it, maybe to let people use it at the atm and still get $20

I love people who read these things thoroughly.

Yes, I am 14 unemployed and have bought 5 slurpees a daily from the beginning of may.

0/80...I wouldn't want to disappoint the two of you out there who are monitoring this closely every day. You don't have to take the bottle full of pills now! Yea for hopeless desperation!

brain permanently frozen... must... put... down... 17th slurpee this morning.... cant drink anymore... there must be an easier way for this contest.... damn you seven eleven

Well, after going 0/1,000,000 I finally won.

You won: $10 7-Eleven Gift Card

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Are you guys really buying 5 slurpees a day?[/QUOTE]dawg.. really? what are you new here? welcome to the contest forum bro. no purchase necessary all the way home. less than 10% of these instant win contests all over the internet have a No Purchase option that you can just click to. The rest require SASE. This is one of the former.

0/100...and that's my 100th no-win anniversary. Suffice it to say that this particular giveaway tends to more-than-not be just a giveaway of the player's time. I'm going to stop with the daily updates, but this should IN NO WAY encourage people to waste their time with this one...I'm just tired of making fun of it anymore.

*Do* play the Coke TTW! game...I've won 4 $20 cards already, and I probably win once a week or so, even with only 2 tries per day. If I never win anything else from it, it's a great giveaway.

This 7-11 one? It's pretty lousy, and I have a hard time believing that it's worth your time.

[quote name='UltimoRey']since i dont feel like checking my email after every entry, does the 711 website tell you, that you have won? if not, does it let you enter after you have won?[/QUOTE]

I just fill out the entry form 5 times and THEN check my e-mail, deleting the "Confirmation" e-mails right away. Saves lots of time :D

*Do* play the Coke TTW! game...I've won 4 $20 cards already, and I probably win once a week or so, even with only 2 tries per day. If I never win anything else from it, it's a great giveaway.

This 7-11 one? It's pretty lousy, and I have a hard time believing that it's worth your time.

I thought the same thing till i won a transformers game a week or so ago. Yes its hard to win but its also very easy to enter. you just have to get lucky and hope that your the only one on at the random time that is chosen as the winning time. i would suggest going on early in the morning 12am-3am and trying then, less people will be which gives you a better chance at a prize. same goes for the coke contest

[quote name='Bleushman']I got a email saying that I won the LG blu-ray player but havent heard back from them yet :([/QUOTE]
You won't hear back from they. They will send you something in the mail when the promotion is over.

woot

1/265 baby

You won: $10 7-Eleven Gift Card

If you have gmail, normally the 5 no win emails stack up, but if you win, one email will be seperate.

The subject will be congratulations or something like that

[quote name='decrot']they don't send another email. thats all you get until you get your prize/affidavit[/QUOTE]

You won't hear back from they. They will send you something in the mail when the promotion is over.

thats a relief, I won a game and I thought they were going to send out another confirmation email. I keep thinking i accidently deleted the email. grats on the blu-ray player, thats alot better than my prize. :p

bread's done
Back