7-11 Xbox one daily giveaway

I'm not sure if they will restock again or not but according to the FAQ, Slurpee Rewards ends on December 31.
It was technically supposed to end in 2011 I think, but they've been extending it every year since. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same again this year. I'll probably e-mail them about it just to be on the safe side (I don't want all my points going to waste after all).

Just my luck that I would say something and then miss out when the restock came.

Thanks Lucifer.....
I missed it too. I missed my opportunity to get a ton of 1600 MSP cards when they first had them and was hoping they would restock them so I'd been saving some points. I just keep getting Xbox Live Gold of which I'm now up to about 8 years worth :p

I emailed 7-11 customer service about my 1600 point cards and said they were on route and that I may need to wait another 7 business days. They said the delay is most likely due to the holidays. Well at least I know the cards are being sent for sure now. I was worried something might go awry since I ordered 8 of them :p.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES!!!!

Got my 1600MSP today!

Now just gotta wait for that $5 and I am sitting good to get something.

Oh yeah....I also got a free white envelope as well. 

Cheers!

So got my 12 month gold card in the mail today. Which is pretty awesome.
However,seeing as how I don't own a 360 or an one. I'm willing to trade for this bad boy.

I want amazon or playstation money only for this. Message me your best offer.

I got my award on Saturday, but they sent me a one-month XBox Gold (says on top FREE), instead of the 12-month, which I redeemed.

And of course, they are closed until the new year.

Got my 1600 msp I ordered for 15pts I believe the week this thread started today too. Just waiting for the $5 GC and Xbox One. Looks like we are getting the Ones in January I'm guessing.

Got my 4 year codes! Probably will try to sell them

Thought I had Microsoft Points coming in but owell, maybe they get here later.

Got my 8x 1600 point cards in the mail today :D!
My 1600 point cards x9 arrived today. I am willing to trade for PSN and PS+ equalivant. 3DS and Vita games I don't have are also acceptable. Injustice Ultimate (PS3/Vita) and Tearaway (Vita) wanted.

My 1600 point cards x9 arrived today. I am willing to trade for PSN and PS+ equalivant
I wasn't as lucky as you all to know about the Slurpee thing, but I NEED points, lol. I don't have PSN stuff, but I have a 3month of XBL to trade if you're interested.

My 1600 point cards x9 arrived today. I am willing to trade for PSN and PS+ equalivant. 3DS and Vita games I don't have are also acceptable. Injustice Ultimate (PS3/Vita) and Tearaway (Vita) wanted.
I might have a copy of play station allstar battle royale for the vita if your interested ?

Does anyone else have issues with this site? It seems like every time I try to use it, so many things go awry and don't work...

has anyone gotten there five dollar card yet???

also i still have the 12 month gold sub up for trade folks. 

oh,anyone win an xbox one yet??? lol if so how many tries did it take you??? (is trying to bump the thread lol)

has anyone gotten there five dollar card yet???

also i still have the 12 month gold sub up for trade folks.

oh,anyone win an xbox one yet??? lol if so how many tries did it take you??? (is trying to bump the thread lol)
I have not gotten my $5 yet. A new Cag'er mentioned then won an Xbone and will be getting it in January but they won it early in the contest, probably few entries then.

Finally got my Xbox One and Ryse Day One editions! Affidavit was emailed to me on Dec 3, Xbox shipped Dec 26, and I missed the first delivery on Jan 3 so I got it today. I never got shipping info emailed, so if you won One just look out for it. Only added 2 codes from chips I bought and 2 codes I found on the ground. Not sure if those codes were the reason I won. Used the AMOE to win everything else but $200 and 12 months. A big thank you to the CAG that posted this! I'm still waiting on my $5 dollars though lol. Dang I just noticed the game case is cracked and shattered ah well, still happy as hell.

Finally got my Xbox One and Ryse Day One editions! Affidavit was emailed to me on Dec 3, Xbox shipped Dec 26, and I missed the first delivery on Jan 3 so I got it today. I never got shipping info emailed, so if you won One just look out for it. Only added 2 codes from chips I bought and 2 codes I found on the ground. Not sure if those codes were the reason I won. Used the AMOE to win everything else but $200 and 12 months. A big thank you to the CAG that posted this! I'm still waiting on my $5 dollars though lol. Dang I just noticed the game case is cracked and shattered ah well, still happy as hell.
Very cool! My affidavit was emailed on Dec. 12th, so I'll have to keep an eye out in the next couple weeks for my system.

Very cool! My affidavit was emailed on Dec. 12th, so I'll have to keep an eye out in the next couple weeks for my system.
Did Melodi ever send anything back to you? I got my affidavit on January 2nd and e-mailed it back the same day along with a message asking her to e-mail me back to let me know everything was received OK but she never did. I sent her another e-mail on Sunday but still no response. To be safe, I faxed another copy of my completed affidavit on Tuesday because the e-mail said I only had until today to do so.

Did Melodi ever send anything back to you? I got my affidavit on January 2nd and e-mailed it back the same day along with a message asking her to e-mail me back to let me know everything was received OK but she never did. I sent her another e-mail on Sunday but still no response. To be safe, I faxed another copy of my completed affidavit on Tuesday because the e-mail said I only had until today to do so.
I did the same. It took her a couple days, but she emailed me back saying everything came through just fine.

I thought I was getting a second xbone since she finally emailed me shipping info but it was just for the one I already got. I also asked if she knew anything about my $5 gc and she replied to keep in mind instant wins may take 4-6 weeks. Ah well. I'll probably forget about it then if it really comes, it'll be a nice surprise.

I thought I was getting a second xbone since she finally emailed me shipping info but it was just for the one I already got. I also asked if she knew anything about my $5 gc and she replied to keep in mind instant wins may take 4-6 weeks. Ah well. I'll probably forget about it then if it really comes, it'll be a nice surprise.
Not sure why they wouldn't just email us shipping info without having to request it, but whatever. Did yours come by way of UPS? USPS?

bread's done
Back