9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thelonepig']Consider it yours then. I'll tag it for you. My wife has indicated she wants to finish the second and play the third, so it may be a month or so. I'm sure your backlog won't be too upset. ;)[/QUOTE]

So I assume you will take C&C for it? I will get that sent off to you this week. PM me your address one last time. I am going to just add it to my CAG address spreadsheet for people I deal with. Also regarding dv8's :br: I will just send it myself. I got too busy with work and I dont want to hold you up any more. :)

TLP bumps other cag's threads more than his own.

I was going to tell you that if you were looking for a ps3 case just keep the bioshock case. I have an extra and you can just send the cover art, manual, and disc back.

Buy this guys stuff people! You never know, he may just trade with you and tell you he is sending your game back when he is done beating it! It has happened. I owe you one too!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump!!

Someone buy that Disgaea from TLP!! Steal of a price!! And he ships very fast! :)[/QUOTE]

Yes, please.

[quote name='rmb']TLP bumps other cag's threads more than his own.

I was going to tell you that if you were looking for a ps3 case just keep the bioshock case. I have an extra and you can just send the cover art, manual, and disc back.

Buy this guys stuff people! You never know, he may just trade with you and tell you he is sending your game back when he is done beating it! It has happened. I owe you one too![/QUOTE]

Shh.. don't let the secret out.

I ended up with a spare case when I found out the copy of Hot Shots Golf: OOB that I bought at Sears was missing the game. :lol:

[quote name='backseatdog']free bump, how much would your chibi mario collections run for?[/QUOTE]

I don't have many, so what, $2 each plus shipping?

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']bump! Hows the family? Tristan is trying to get his crawl on ;p[/QUOTE]

God rest your soul, dude.

My kids are doing well. My daughter had a great discussion in church yesterday; her class was learning about Adam & Eve and they colored pictures. She got confused between "first man" Adam and "He-Man" Prince Adam.

I love my kids.

[quote name='dinobot']Piggy bump~

You should be getting your package if not already.[/QUOTE]

Received and accounted for, good sir. Thank you!

Thanks for the add on PSN :).

I know it's been a while - I've been working on my engineering degree haha. (I think you know what that's like ;)).

BUMP!!!

[quote name='thelonepig']Engineering? What portion? I thought you were going the med school route.[/QUOTE]

Biomedical Engineering: Premedical route

However, it's a bit frustrating that this degree is somewhat non-credited in the engineering field. I think it's because of the lack of engineering upper div classes to compensate the addition of biological science courses.

It really should be acredited tho.

BTW what PS3 games do you have?! I want to CO-OP/Multi play! mwahaha!

//edit: & who goes around giving 1 stars to people? I went and gave 5 to offset this :) haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thelonepig']Ah, so I remembered right!

Here's what I've got (sorry, copy and pasted from a spreadsheet, so formatting is off):

Battle Fantasia Battlefield: Bad Company Bioshock Blazblue Calamity Trigger LE Buzz! Quiz TV Darksiders Devil May Cry 4 CE Eternal Sonata Folklore Final Fantasy XIII Hulk Katamari Forever Lego Batman Lego Indiana Jones Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots LE Mirror's Edge Monopoly Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Prince of Persia LE Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Resistance: Fall of Man Sacred 2 Singstar Vol 2 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Valkyria Chronicles[/QUOTE]

No worries, I use excel for my collection lists as well!
& Great PS3 collection you have there! As I can see - looks like Uncharted 2 & Resistance seems to be the ones with any type of multiplayer capability.
Although you are looking to get RE5:Gold edition - I'd like to get that as well.

At the moment I only have MGS4, MW2 & Uncharted - with Demon's Souls pending in so far in my new PS3 collection.

How's FF13? I chose Demon's Souls over that at the moment considering there's quite a variant range of reviews for that game.

Late night report BUMP!!!!

FF13 is has a really good battle system and leveling system is similar to 10. Its quite addictive. The story is ok thus far but the traveling is very very linear. I heard this changes but it takes a minor time investment to get to the non linear part of the game.

Piggy Bump!

bump

Just noticed you bought both RE 1 and 2 from me~

now I just need to find you a copy of resident evil 3 and you'd be all set!! :D

[quote name='thelonepig']Quit bumping. You'll get your money when I'm good and ready to pay it. ;)[/QUOTE]

Sorry! I used to have a peon that bumps my thread for me all the time (*cough distgfx *cough). But he has since moved on to Arcade fighting thread. Now I have to do my own dirty work.

If I recall correctly, you owe dv8 some money too.... (time to put you on dv8's neg list!) :evil::evil::evil:

You took off Demon's souls from your Wish List?! Does that mean you have it now?!!!

Also - trading away FFXIII? are you done with it already? BUMP!!

[quote name='thelonepig']I put dv8's money working for him. Of course, he probably won't see the fruits of the high-interest account and neither will Ryu, but somewhere down the line one of his progeny may be able to go to college have a decent meal.

Payment coming this weekend. Or tonight if I remember.[/QUOTE]

I am a bit jealous... and why doesn't my money have a high-interest account attach to it?
I see some kind of discrimination here. :(

[quote name='thelonepig']All finished with Demons Souls? How's the curriculum treating?[/QUOTE]

Yes! Even platinum-ed it! (Farming for that pure bladestone sucked tho....) Have you tried Demon's Souls??!!
Curriculum is rigorous but I'm determined to get by BS & BA. So no worries. Been trying to find some research opportunities.

How about you? How's life? BUMP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back