9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
leftwing found one for me. he is going to get back to me later after he sends someone to go get it.

if it falls through I will get back to you

Return bump~~

I really need to update my list don't I?

Hoping to do it with a lowball..... but just not motivated enough to do it.

damn it!

im gonna hold off on playing it since it comes out in the states in may and my buddy played it and loved it, when i get it back from him its yours, ill pm for shipping info when i have back in hand :D

Well the only reason I'd want Sazh is to eventually have an entire set, gotta start somewhere. I have no idea what the things are worth.

As for the PoP LE, if you're attached, definitely keep it as I already have the game and just want the pretty packaging.

Back to Sazh, anything catch your interest on my TL?

If what earv told me is true that Sazh is badass if you dont trade the figure off I might be interested. We shall see after I dive head first into the import. Vanille looks all lonely on my TV stand. I mean she has T-Elos but I think she may need another FF XIII character to accompany her :)

[quote name='thelonepig']Indeed! I grabbed a few of the Legends 2 set. Did you get a Telos like you were after?[/QUOTE]

I actually had those coming from ebay before I even asked dv8. So no I did not those ones were already shown as being the ones I would get. I hope to get T-Elos and the pink awake mode KOS-MOS :D

LOL!!! You probably will like the other one better. The one with the cast-off (I posted it under my thread in our group forum)~ :)

btw, I've still got final fantasy 7 Crisis core for you.

we can probably work something out tlp.

if not, i'll just send it to you for no charge. :)

maybe wait for my next lowball to see if there something you might be interested in.

[quote name='dinobot']we can probably work something out tlp.

if not, i'll just send it to you for no charge. :)

maybe wait for my next lowball to see if there something you might be interested in.[/QUOTE]

When is the next lowball? :bouncy:

Interested in your POP LE and maybe Daredevil BR

My list is missing some stuff but I have Bioshock PS3 and a crapload of BR's that aren't listed.

I WANT those Cardcaptors DVDS! Anyway I can reserve those? I only have like $2 in my paypal, but I'll do everything I can to get a few dollars extra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back