9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hans_franz.jpg

Eh, Hanz! Look at little man with 176 feedback.
Yeah, Franz! He is wimpy little man.
I agree Hanz. Actually, he is barely man at all with such small feedback.
Yes, Franz. He should be more like us and dv8mad.
You have right idea Hanz. Maybe dv8mad can pump him up!
Yeah, is good idea Franz!
Yeah, I know it Hanz!

A bump for someone who's managed to stay relevant in the trade forums for so long.

Never seen ROD, should probably get on that.

It's hard to trade in college, i'm pretty much done for awhile. I have most of what i want anyway :).

4th page bump!

and this is for distgfx (since he stalks my comments), I can drooling over bayonetta's ass when ever I want!

bayonetta_butt.jpg

watch

Looks fun. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be picking up darkstalkers myself to try it out. i figure i should be done by the time you catch up on the ole backlog. I will keep you in mind man. :)

bump buy TLP's stuff!

after you are done with brave story if you want to trade it I would be interested in that, always wanted to try it but never got around to it. I picked up Assassins Creed as well but decided to return it and get LBP on PSP. That was a good choice cuz I love that game!

I have been meaning to pick Rondo of Swords up to try as well..

what were you interested in?

I actually might be taking my psp off my list for sale. Only reason I wanted to sell it was because I want that Lilac Purple one. Reason I am saying this is because I see crisis core is one of your wants and my extra copy was bundled with the PSP but might be available now. I assume you have interest in my PSP games?

finished ratchet and clank last night ;D now im just gold bolt hunting. what a fun game! I just recieved 3d dot game heroes from dv8mad in the mail today so now its on to that. did you guys buy into the whole zhu zhu hamster craze for your children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back