9/26: Added various Band Hero items for PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CML or Price for:
Cross Edge

Animaniacs Vol 3
Fullmetal Alchemist vols 1 - 13, movie (complete with collectors tins)

Nacho Libre BRD

haha.. it is the same one i got off of you a while back.

unless you want the disc only one that I got for cheap~~~ :D

only thing is that you have to find something to trade with me or pay me shipping cost~~ hehe

All PMs and posts responded to. I think.

If I missed anyone, send me a rude email. 'cept you DB, I'm trying to figure out what I can trade you this time. And you dv8, no spending money for you. Leap home, friend. Leap home.

LMFAO i just saw those offers on your front tl page and some caggers are fucking stupid, i understand it cheap ass gamer but fuck 20 bucks for ICO get the fuck out! 100 bucks for all those ps2 games shipped lololololololololololololol wooooowwwwwww i am shocked.

We're officially addicted! Tonight we played Gogo Scoring and Gogo Battle. Now Ai has 12 Gogo's and I have 13! :D

Also, holy ker-rap man! These TF PJs are kick ass!!!!

We have to figure out what to get you guys for Christmas. BTW, unless things go terribly awry, I expect your next package to ship tomorrow.

[quote name='thelonepig']It's the next bluray diamond edition. Just wait until next fall.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that TLP we will wait and buy it then! Hows the family doing?

[quote name='thelonepig']My family is doing great. It's crazy how quickly my boy is progressing. Compared to his older sister, he's hitting all of his milestones (walking, talking, climbing) faster, but I'm sure most of that has to do with his desire to emulate her in every way. He turned one on 9/25 and when I came home this afternoon he shouted "dada - hey!" and came running. Good times.

How are things on your end?[/QUOTE]

Were doing great :D Baby Bojangles will be 3 months on the 13th of October, and we are having his pictures done on the 14th of October so expect pictures soon :D

damn sorry tlp had I know you wanted Brutal Legend I would have picked up the ps3 version from tru and just mailed it to you free o charge, i recieved it free on their b2g1f sorry bro! it was my 0.00 game maybe they will let me swap it for the other platform, but word on the street is brutal legend is gone from almost every tru.

are those prices you posted shipped? if so I'll take folklore from you. I'm located in canada btw

I have paypal ready and more than willing to pay first

[quote name='martinG']$14 for mirrors edge and get smart?[/QUOTE]

No. Get Smart is running $7 + $2.99 shipping on Amazon Marketplace. Mirror's Edge is $12 plus $3.99 shipping. I'll sell both to you for $22 shipped if you're interested.

oh come on i came to this website to find prices cheaper than amazon. i'll buy for $14 with whatever shipping is, but i dont wanna do 22 lol

[quote name='martinG']oh come on i came to this website to find prices cheaper than amazon. i'll buy for $14 with whatever shipping is, but i dont wanna do 22 lol[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm giving you $4 cheaper than Amazon's lowest price. I'm not interested in going lower, sorry.

would u do 60 shipped for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 LE and disc only of NGS and do the disc of NGS have a GH on it

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u do 60 shipped for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 LE and disc only of NGS and do the disc of NGS have a GH on it[/QUOTE]

Sigma is sealed. The outer case is greatest hits, but I have no idea on the inner disc.

I'm not keen on taking off $10 for me to open a game and then keep the case and manual, for which I will have no use.

late night bumping frenzy!!!!! How are things?

weeeeeeeeee~~~

if you don't get any offers by the end of the week, i'll take NGS 2 LE~ (need more trades with you!) :)

nothing will go wrong with $60 NGS 2 LE~

I am off to bed!

Thanks for the info! Didn't ruin a thing for me. Never seen the series, but Don't want to start it until we have more than season 1. Ai says it's great though, so I will keep the acquisition a secret from her. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back