$9.99 games at best buy

azn_s14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
i was just at my best buy and from what i can remember........theses are all $9.99

psp
death jr.
exit

gba
gunstar super heroes
zatchbell

ds
king kong
sims: urbz

ps2
killswitch

there were a couple more ill post up tomorrow.

Gunstar's fun. Exit moves infuriatingly slow, and I got bored with it before training was even done.

Please, save your money and don't buy King Kong for the DS. It's really really really bad. Thankfully I bought it used from EB and promptly returned it, once I discovered how truly awful it was.

i check on exit tomorrow but doubtful. Maybe around thanksgiving

maybe some of these stores are putting out the games early. I know last year locally the store stuck out the 9.99 games a week before thanksgiving (I got all 4 double packs for 5 bucks each using a 5 buck off coupon )

Since this is all very YMMV, I also noticed that the Logitech Xbox Wireless (used to be 49.99) are now $24.99 at the store in Queens NY (Long Island City). I've heard other CAGS (in CT) have seen these as cheap as $14.99, so hopefully they will fall even more as the x360 sells more systems. Either way, these are a steal at these prices. This particular store has over 50 of these (white EA version of controller), and they're just collecting dust.

I'll have to check for Death Jr. I'd like to play it before I get the sequel, but I don't want to spend $20.

Exit isn't bad at all, for those who might be interested. In fact, it's one of my favorite PSP games.

Death Jr. dropped to $9.99 over the summer--I picked up a few copies w/ the $5 BB coupon that existed at the time and traded them in to EB... can't speak for the others, though.

NOT YMMY. My two local best buys have have exit for 9.99, so i dont think its a local thing. They were located in a special value value with soem value dvds by checkout.

[quote name='JokerCard']Dam for $10 bucks......

Gunstar Super Heroes has always been a game I wanted...[/QUOTE]
Good price, good game. Definitely suggest picking it up.

Gunstar Super Heroes is also 9.99 at all FYE/Strawberries/Coconuts/Wherehouse whatever stores. Everyone Ive been to has a few of them and most arent even in plastic case thingies, leading me to believe they showed up recently

Dave

Yeah, no kidding, Death Jr has been $9.99 at Best Buy for nearly 4 months now. I got one for $5 with the $5 off any PS2/PSP game coupon. Oh, how I miss those - haven't been back to Best Buy since those ended :D.

What I'm surprised is that you actually found more Death Jr. They disappeared from the stores here within days of the price dropping this summer. Maybe they got more. It is also $9.99 at Gamerush.

Exit is great at that price. It's a nice little platformer/puzzler. None of the early levels should take more than ten to fifteen minutes a piece so it's good if you have limited time to play a game.

I wouldn't touch Death, Jr. for any price. The camera damn near made me sick and went to fye for LocoRoco.

[quote name='canedaddy']I'll have to check for Death Jr. I'd like to play it before I get the sequel, but I don't want to spend $20.

Exit isn't bad at all, for those who might be interested. In fact, it's one of my favorite PSP games.[/QUOTE]

please save your money. Death Jr. is not worth 10cents. The game play is not even close to fun. Run and gun. killing the same monster over and over and over....

[quote name='videogamejunkie']please save your money. Death Jr. is not worth 10cents. The game play is not even close to fun. Run and gun. killing the same monster over and over and over....[/QUOTE]
Agreed!

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']NOT YMMY. My two local best buys have have exit for 9.99, so i dont think its a local thing. They were located in a special value value with soem value dvds by checkout.[/QUOTE]

Yes they are all value games. There are more. They also have ps2 games in "wrapping packaging" for the same price...I remember seeing Enthusia (racing sp?). Other stuff as well.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'd like an exit. I'll look for it tomorrow.[/quote]

That's what he said.

Koko_B._Ware.jpg

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I posted some of this stuff awhile back. VJ: Red Hot Rumble was $10 too... I forget anything else though.[/QUOTE]

if VJ is 10 im down for that. ill check out bb today.

I *NEVER* see any deals like this at my Best Buy. Are they usually labeled, or do you have to know what they should ring up at?

Gunstar Super Heroes is apparently the only game there worth that price though. Exit starts out fun, but gets impossible pretty fast.

[quote name='snakelda']I just downloaded the Exit 2 demo and If I like the demo,I'll go buy Exit tommorrow![/quote]

Where do you download the Exit 2 demo from? I rented the original.. Pretty fun. Although my BB did not have Exit for sale anymore. :(

Drill Dozer is also on the list for $9.99. These drops happened after everyone was cleaned out by Circuit City and the DDD sale this summer.

Exit was still $19.99 here... I bought it with a gift card so it was "Free". I really wanted it for $10 but since I didn't pay cash I figured what the hey. Maybe I can take it back, but I'm not sure how they would handle it if it should have actually been $10. Any thoughts on what I should do?

What stores are you all going to because, like I said, I bought Exit (PSP) for $19.99 yesterday... Can't figure out if this is YMMV or not still.

Saw Gunstar Heroes, Exit, Death Jr, some Puzzle game for DS and Urbz (DS) for 9.99. I think there were a few other sucky GBA games for 9.99 as well.

Check near your registers, that is where they were at my BB, right by the Gift cards and batteries. Nice half shelf with probably about 20 games. I mainly checked out PSP...to add to the list, some crossword game and also Ultimate Block Party. I picked up Exit.

bread's done
Back