★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
1265157896994.jpg

Bump

Of mixed feelings about the update....sad to see that there's a greater chance that people will buy the items I want....yet may oddly be relieved if they do...

you should offer up those extra hrap parts in the stick thread

Need an invite as well, posted in the group thread (e-mail)

Yo dv8mad, just letting you know that one of your images is broken for:

Suzumiya Haruhi no Chokuretsu Super LE Pack - Includes game and all the items you see in the pic: System Case, System Cover, Software Case, Character Stickers and a Special Haruhi ChoroQ Car.

^_^

Hey,

I was wondering if you still had Fatal Frame 4 available?

I'm new to this so i'm not sure If I can buy? But I have a five year old confirmed paypal account. Also, would you ship to the united kingdom? England to be exact.

Please let me know and thanks.

[quote name='DuncesOfWur']Hey,

I was wondering if you still had Fatal Frame 4 available?

I'm new to this so i'm not sure If I can buy? But I have a five year old confirmed paypal account. Also, would you ship to the united kingdom? England to be exact.

Please let me know and thanks.[/QUOTE]
Glad you got the honor of this noobs 1st post!

[quote name='affa']starmaskk2k3 is abusing the ending of another 'dv8mad' lowball.[/QUOTE]

Eh... we'll see if he works it out. But I know a lot of people didn't participate at all due to his history =P

[quote name='elessar123']Eh... we'll see if he works it out. But I know a lot of people didn't participate at all due to his history =P[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think a lot of people knew that his lowball would not be worth the hassle bidding in.. and it is not really surprising that he padded the bids

[quote name='elessar123']Eh... we'll see if he works it out. But I know a lot of people didn't participate at all due to his history =P[/QUOTE]

he was notified last night of mistakes he made -before- he posted his 'final bid listing', and still hasn't rectified those mistakes. not looking good. i'm hoping he does fix them, but regardless, figured dv8 should know that he's abusing the process again.

Lol!

the bids was updated when people was bidding on the stuff.

I KNEW this would happen! I wanted a few things in his sale, but I knew so much better than that.

[quote name='phoenix529']Lol!

the bids was updated when people was bidding on the stuff.

I KNEW this would happen! I wanted a few things in his sale, but I knew so much better than that.[/QUOTE]
I was taking a chance bidding but when I started seeing phantom bids and that response I'm glad I decided to not further my pursuit of any items of interest lol.

Sorry my PMs were full all night. Some space has been cleared now.

And gee... I can't wait to see what starmask was up to this time...

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']May I ask what he did last time? Sorry, only been trading for a few months :p[/QUOTE]

IIRC he added a bunch of shady bids from "A Friend" on low selling items in the last couple days. There may have been other things too, that's what I've heard about.

dv8 even wrote him out a new batch of rules this time and everything!

You're too trusting, dude. :D

[quote name='bvharris']IIRC he added a bunch of shady bids from "A Friend" on low selling items in the last couple days. There may have been other things too, that's what I've heard about.

dv8 even wrote him out a new batch of rules this time and everything!

You're too trusting, dude. :D[/QUOTE]

Yea really, randomly inviting ME to your group. That takes guts! j/k =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back