★◎~  ULTIMATE Lowball has moved to a new, more luxurious home!   ~◎★

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='georox']We still haven't heard stories of your night dv8! OOoooOoo...![/QUOTE]

Right, right, right... The ever elusive date night with the wife.
Well, Her mother came to get Ryu at about 1:30 so we got out of here around two and headed to the mall.
First, she had to stop by the place she works to submit her day off request for next month. She was able to get tickets to take Ryu to a live action version of a show that he likes to watch, so needs to get that specific day off.
Anyway, after waiting about 10 minutes, we were ready to go and just walked around a bit. We found a small arcade on the 3rd floor that had a machine she and I used to play sometimes when we were dating. I can't remember the name of it, but it's one of those coinpusher types and it has dinosaurs and mini-games and such. She decided that it would be like old times to play that, so we bought some medals (tokens) and got started. I told her I thought it would be a pretty crappy date for her if we just played that the whole time so she said we would just play for awhile. We ending up getting a couple of the "pieces" that we needed to get the jackpot fairly quickly and there was only one left so she wanted to keep trying for it.
Three hours later we were still one piece away. We were both like holy crap! The time flew by! So we decided to just run through the rest of our medals to try and get the jackpot... Which we never got. :roll:

Finally we were done with that and it was about 5:30, so we decided to have dinner. She chose a place that focuses mainly on fried rice. She ordered a dinner set which consisted of one type of fried rice, soup, salad and dessert. I just went with a nice chicken thing that was only 600yen because I couldn't bring myself to pay 1200yen for some damn rice. LOL

When we were done, we had to do a little shopping for the necessities (milk, eggs, etc) and head home because Ryu was supposed to be back near 7:00.

They actually got back here at about 7:30 which meant that we needed to get his bath started. Unfortunately he hadn't taken his second nap while over there and was in a terrible mood. All he did was whine about anything and everything. We decided to try and get him to be a little earlier than usual so we could continue our date with a movie or something.

We started getting him to sleep around 8:30 and he fell asleep about 9pm.

Ai was also asleep by then, so, as is typical, I came out to get some work done.

Woohoo, the joys of parenting lead to some really sexy dates! :lol:

[quote name='dv8mad']Shrike replied although I am still not 100% certain as, of course, I have things from the site listed on my trade page here and the site was basically made so the requests I do here are easier to keep track of...

I guess it's safest to just say no unless we hear otherwise.[/QUOTE]

okay, thanks for finding out. and by the way that was a very sexy date indeed.

[quote name='starmask2k3']are u making a KEN :):)[/QUOTE]

We'd rather a Kairi actually, but it's not going to be for at least a couple more years until we get better financially.

Hello. I am intereted in Deathmiles II. I have Red Dead Redemption and Record of Agarest LE. I also have the Deathsmiles Faceplate and 3 Eternal Sonata Faceplates. Let me know if any of this interests you. Thanks!

hey dv8mad I have some good news, i am currently saving up for a really big request for a plush doll. and by big i mean big as in almost life size or at least 3 feet tall about sailor Venus from Salormoon. unfortunately it will be about 3 more weeks until I official request it. basically i just wanted to give you the heads up. and wanted to know which service i should use as i don't know what these sell for in Japan or if they even sell it.

hi i know u said u didnt want the stuff u win but i would like know if u change your mind on it

Oi there sir dv8, I have a quick question to fire at you for some future referencing. Is the No More Heroes 2 - Hopper's Edition on Wii voiced in English or Japanese? After Heroes' Paradise I'd say it is definitely worth a check.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Oi there sir dv8, I have a quick question to fire at you for some future referencing. Is the No More Heroes 2 - Hopper's Edition on Wii voiced in English or Japanese? After Heroes' Paradise I'd say it is definitely worth a check.[/QUOTE]

The general feeling over here is that it will have English voices just like the original although nothing has been confirmed.

And, oh yeah, only one preorder left as of last night!

[quote name='dv8mad']Woke up less than an hour ago... Still super sleepy.
Can't wait for Ryu's nap time.
bump[/QUOTE]

You're teasing me with the Persona and Valkyria avatar pictures, but you don't have anything in your store for either series. ;)

Hey dv8, just wanted to bump to tell you I might be buying something from your little store later this week. Would it be easier to just tell you what I'm interested in through PM instead of having to register on your site?

[quote name='nnthomas']Hey dv8, just wanted to bump to tell you I might be buying something from your little store later this week. Would it be easier to just tell you what I'm interested in through PM instead of having to register on your site?[/QUOTE]

NO! That would actually be a lot more difficult. I'm moving away from PMs simply because it's so hard to keep track of just a couple requests and a trade at once, but I am often juggling a dozen. Add that to the 150 PM limit and I can't keep track of anything. Doing everything through the site helps keep me organized, makes communication and updates very easy and gives everyone a level playing field with fees and such so I don't have to negotiate every single time. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you on the site!

Piggy bump.

87edy1sp1.png

Hey, I just received the goods today and i must say i am very impressed. I think i might have gotten a rare card but not sure how to tell. Also Ako and Riko have never looked better IMO.

[quote name='elessar123']lol if I won the lottery, I'm buying you 3 tickets to the US =P[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Good luck then! We need to visit Washington State, Utah and Indiana. Please make it happen buddy. ;)

[quote name='Ace!']Dont Blame Me![/QUOTE]

Too late! Now everyone knows it was you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back