A thank you to Cheapy

Jesse_Dylan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Yes, I am well aware I am placing this post illegally and that it can be locked and all that. HOWEVER, I am hoping that, as my intentions are pure, it will be allowed to be misplaced and linger, a bizarre non-deal in the deals forum.

Because I just want to say THANK YOU to Cheapy. Mr. Abrams, thank you so much for your site. You've led the way to so many deals. This has been the most successful shopping weekend of my life, and I didn't even have to leave my house for it. Seriously, Cheapy. Thank you so much. I am set for the next year, and more. Had a blast on the early morning Black Friday show, too, with Cheapy and my hero Wombat! (And that awful Jimmie guy :p

And now I'm hoping everyone else will write a little thank you note as well, even just a small one. This is the season to show gratitude, right? This Thanksgiving weekend, I am giving thanks for Cheap Ass Gamer, and I'd love it if you guys would do the same.

Thank you not just to Cheapy, Wombat and Shipwreck but to US, to the entire CAG community, without whom none of this would be possible. Thank you so much for scouting around and posting deals. I use CAG all year long. Doumo, doumo, doumo!

Yes, Indeed, Thanks CheapyD for the great site, I really enjoyed listening to the show late at night too, in anticipation to the Black Friday deals, and I have to say that thanks to this great community, I have saved probably like 100 dollars worth in discount!!

Sure, people might say: "You can always go to Amazon and the deals are there, there is no need for CAG", Not really, if you already have a guide of everything that is on sale, you don't have to browse and all that, which takes time, and makes you miss deals.

Again, Thanks CheapyD and this is my 1st Black Friday Shopping experience, and I did not have to leave my house to do it, thanks to the whole CAG community for reporting deals and sharing your acquisitions. Have a great Holiday season!!

I've definitely found this this site to be alot of fun. Hopefully Cheapy D will do something similar for 日本 since factory sealed games seem to cost a fortune there. I also applaud him for trying to stimulate conversations on the Black Friday CAGCAST when some callers had little social conversational skills.

[quote name='screw generic cola']u wouldent look dumb except for the fact that u use ur photo as ur avatar. change it be4 any1 notices. also is cheapyd the owner of this site? i was wondering who owned it.good deals good... thanks.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Who is this dude?

[quote name='screw generic cola']u wouldent look dumb except for the fact that u use ur photo as ur avatar. change it be4 any1 notices. also is cheapyd the owner of this site? i was wondering who owned it.good deals good... thanks.[/quote]

You wouldn't seem so dumb except for the fact that you type like a moron. Type words out before everyone thinks you're retarded. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure that is pepsiman, judging from the PM he sent me:

y did u make fun of me u werre very hurtful towards me.i bet u like coke instead of pepsi coke sux. i hope u kno what its like wen sum1 makes fun of u. so that way u wont make fun of me* *next time. ok.

[quote name='Jesse_Dylan']Yes, I am well aware I am placing this post illegally and that it can be locked and all that. HOWEVER, I am hoping that, as my intentions are pure, it will be allowed to be misplaced and linger, a bizarre non-deal in the deals forum.

Because I just want to say THANK YOU to Cheapy. Mr. Abrams, thank you so much for your site. You've led the way to so many deals. This has been the most successful shopping weekend of my life, and I didn't even have to leave my house for it. Seriously, Cheapy. Thank you so much. I am set for the next year, and more. Had a blast on the early morning Black Friday show, too, with Cheapy and my hero Wombat! (And that awful Jimmie guy :p

And now I'm hoping everyone else will write a little thank you note as well, even just a small one. This is the season to show gratitude, right? This Thanksgiving weekend, I am giving thanks for Cheap Ass Gamer, and I'd love it if you guys would do the same.

Thank you not just to Cheapy, Wombat and Shipwreck but to US, to the entire CAG community, without whom none of this would be possible. Thank you so much for scouting around and posting deals. I use CAG all year long. Doumo, doumo, doumo![/QUOTE]
Way to show your gratitude. Break the rules, acknowledge that you're doing so intentionally, and then beg for leniency...

Tsk.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Way to show your gratitude. Break the rules, acknowledge that you're doing so intentionally, and then beg for leniency...

Tsk.[/quote]

That's all you had to say about that?

I fucking knew it, this site's user-base is 90% robot.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Way to show your gratitude. Break the rules, acknowledge that you're doing so intentionally, and then beg for leniency...

Tsk.[/QUOTE]

He wasn't breaking the rules, he was breaking the law. Go read that shit again.

yes, in before it's locked!

On the real, I give thanks to the CAG community every freakin week, cuz ya'll make shit happen all year long yo! Mad props to all (speedy, cheapy D, wombat, shipwreck) who are not listed! :)

Yep, thanks Cheapy! I loved it-I ordered stuff before going to sleep on Thanksgiving, and got these 4 hour Best Buy deals from Amazon, for cheaper, without doing anything. Not that I'd have left the house...

Thank you Cheapy; this site is wonderful, and has saved me tons of cash. I wasn't planning on staying up past 1 on Thursday night but your livestream kept me up, entertained, and able to score some sweet deals.

Keep up the great work bro!

[quote name='zewone']I'm contacting the authorities about the legality of this thread.[/quote]

I do believe you just zewPWNed yourself.

Thanks to cheapy, for without ye, the cheap people of this world would be forced to pay the dreaded price-that-must-not-be-named.

[quote name='help1']This thread makes me horny.[/quote]

i was feeling the same way. i'm glad someone said it first.

bread's done
Back