A tribute to... mousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, am I reading this right?

This guy mousin is wailing on some dude who can't fight back, and the dude's sister stabs mousin to protect her brother.

I hate to be a jerk, but unless I am misreading something, that is justifiable homicide.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Wait, am I reading this right?

This guy mousin is wailing on some dude who can't fight back, and the dude's sister stabs mousin to protect her brother.

I hate to be a jerk, but unless I am misreading something, that is justifiable homicide.[/quote]

I haven't seen a stupid post from you in a while. I can't say I'm surprised though. It will probably get deleted quickly.

i would never jump into a one-on-one fight unless my friend was totally getting his ass kicked. even then, i definitely wouldn't stab the other guy in the neck! that's totally unjustified!

damn, RIP Mousin...I dont think we ever crossed paths on here...or cant remember...but respect to a CAG Vet.

that is tough to hear.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i would never jump into a one-on-one fight unless my friend was totally getting his ass kicked.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a friend, it was her brother. And if my brother was getting his ass kicked really bad and the other guy didn't let up when it's obvious the fight was over, and I didn't jump in with the intent to put the other guy in the hospital, I wouldn't be much of a sibling.

Killing someone is never worth it though, as I'm sure that person will soon realize if they have not already.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Wait, am I reading this right?

I hate to be a jerk, but unless I am misreading something, that is justifiable homicide.[/quote]

hmmm, seems that way.

That would depend on the actual scenario. Given all we actually know is what was posted in the original post (Which has now been edited to like avoid this line of discussion), it seems a tad presumptious to assume that it was justified.

If someone jumped/started a fight with you where you were not a willing participant, and you started to fight them off and were begining to get the upper hand, would their friend/relative be justified in murdering you? Of course not.

Since we don't have any of the actual facts, this is a matter to be dealt with by his local police and the lawyers in the trial of his murderer, and not quite within the scope of what this board is actually capable of reasonably doing.

To posthumously run his name into the ground based upon a tenous at best knowledge of the particulars is quite distasteful.

R.I.P. Mousin. I never knew you, but no one deserves to go out like that. You will be missed here on CAG, and my condolences go out to your families and friends.

Anyone thinking about putting together an online fragfest (or would that be CAGfest?) on the digital plane in honor of mousin? Sort of like an Irish wake, but involving [even more] dual pistol wielding or high speed car pileups.

Just an idea.

[quote name='Salmonday']Anyone thinking about putting together an online fragfest (or would that be CAGfest?) on the digital plane in honor of mousin? Sort of like an Irish wake, but involving [even more] dual pistol wielding or high speed car pileups.

Just an idea.[/QUOTE]
That's an interesting idea. :)

Of course, we'd have to find a game that would work for everyone on the site. Maybe the original Tribes, seeing as it's free now?

[quote name='KaneRobot']It wasn't a friend, it was her brother. And if my brother was getting his ass kicked really bad and the other guy didn't let up when it's obvious the fight was over, and I didn't jump in with the intent to put the other guy in the hospital, I wouldn't be much of a sibling.

Killing someone is never worth it though, as I'm sure that person will soon realize if they have not already.[/quote]

that's my point. it makes no difference if it's my friend or brother. i already stated i would've jumped in to stop the fight, but not with a knife stab to the neck (unless the other guy had a weapon)! she could've many other things like called the cops, asked friends to jump in (apparently she had some with her since she left in a car full of people) or something else.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']that's my point. it makes no difference if it's my friend or brother. i already stated i would've jumped in to stop the fight, but not with a knife stab to the neck (unless the other guy had a weapon)! she could've many other things like called the cops, asked friends to jump in (apparently she had some with her since she left in a car full of people) or something else.[/QUOTE]

If she was going to do something with that knife I don't see why she couldn't have done a debilitating strike like stab him in the back or leg. No I haven't read the article but considering the strike and the circumstances AzN said this is how I feel.
RIP mousin...hopefully you're in Heaven or if not, hopefully your next life will be longer.

damn...i remember he let me borrow his steam account to play CS a few years back...i didnt even know the guy in real life, but he was a real nice guy; RIP, buddy

Wow... it's shocking how close to home that hits. My condolences to friends and family.

And props to the CAG community for coming together like this. Despite what people say, this shows we've still got a good, strong community.

I think he didn't like me, but I could've sworn I saw him post recently.

I didn't really know him, but his avatar was awesome, so I give him props for that.

I'd destroy the sister though, stab in the face a few times, then pour some salt and lemon juice on the cuts.

Whoops, looks like it was just some guy using his avatar saying RIP.

Well then I didn't know the guy, but at such a young age, that sucks.

Stupid bitch, who the hell gave her a knife in the first place?

[quote name='King_Sprout']Whoops, looks like it was just some guy using his avatar saying RIP.

Well then I didn't know the guy, but at such a young age, that sucks.

Stupid bitch, who the hell gave her a knife in the first place?[/QUOTE]

well, maybe, JUST maybe, she picked up the knife on her own out of...possibly the kitchen?

RIP Mousin

mousin was one of the first guys i talked to when i joined CAG, being that he was from my hometown of Rosemead, CA. really nice guy, sad to hear he's gone.

RIP buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back