AC:WW Discussion Thread - Visits/Trades/etc.

[quote name='Shayde']Once my fruit trees grow again, I'm going to plant a bunch of them. I'm planning on planting them like this:
ACTrees.jpg

You guys think this will work?
The other ones I planted like this:
ACTrees2.jpg

The two yellow ones didn't grow so I spread them out a bit.

[/QUOTE]

If you're wanting to get perfect town status, how far the trees are spaced apart doesn't really matter. I've got trees planted 1 and 2 spaces apart and I still managed to achieve a perfect town. I read somewhere that you should plant no more than 19 trees per 16x16 square.

[quote name='moiety']Nice find for those collecting K.K. Slider songs:

The song "Forest Life" is the ending credits song from the original Animal Crossing. I always that song, so it was a nice surprise to get that tonight.[/QUOTE]

There's ending credits?

[quote name='sixersballernum3']My coconut tree is growing! Yay!![/QUOTE]

I got, like, 20 of those. :O

Whats a good price to buy turnips at? I just payed what I think is alot, 94 a bushel, but did so in the hopes that Nooks buying price one of the days this week is much higher.

Any advice? If anyone's Nook offers high turnip prices, please open your gates up for me since I spent a ton! :D

[quote name='Arkay Firestar']Whats a good price to buy turnips at? I just payed what I think is alot, 94 a bushel, but did so in the hopes that Nooks buying price one of the days this week is much higher.

Any advice? If anyone's Nook offers high turnip prices, please open your gates up for me since I spent a ton! :D[/QUOTE]

So far for AC:WW i've seen them go from about 60 bells to almost 500 bells, so 94 is not bad at all to pay for them. Average I see them for is like 150, no matter what expect some profit this week off of them.

[quote name='Scorch']There's ending credits?[/QUOTE]
Yup! When K.K. Slider does a song, the credits roll. If you don't request a K.K. Slider song (or you type it in wrong), you get the standard ending song. The credits roll as usual. This applies to both the original AC and WW.

All the music during gameplay in the original AC is a rendition of its ending theme. I believe it's the same in WW, except of course a different theme.

I always keep KK Rock playing in my house, \m/ ROCK ON \m/

Anyways. My freakin red turnip died, i watered it every day since the first sunday after the game came out, and of course, who do i find after the funeral for my beloved vegetable, Pascal. The bastard who never once seemed to show up when i wanted to give the turnip to him so i can eventually get the golden axe >

[quote name='Bezerker']I always keep KK Rock playing in my house, \m/ ROCK ON \m/

Anyways. My freakin red turnip died, i watered it every day since the first sunday after the game came out, and of course, who do i find after the funeral for my beloved vegetable, Pascal. The bastard who never once seemed to show up when i wanted to give the turnip to him so i can eventually get the golden axe >

Yeah, you give the Scallop to Pascal.

And you shoot the UFO to get Gulliver, who gives you a rare item like in the original.

Hello all, I just got this today and my native fruit is cherries. If anybody wants to visit me my info is below.

Name: Ryan
Town: Zerp
Code: 3135-9568-1906

Mirin or Tiramisu, you gonna be on today? I still have your Mama Pandas, so if either of you are gonna be on before 4:15 PST or after 10:00, let me know here or send me a PM.

[quote name='stoven79']Justin, can you open your gates within the next 1/2 hour?[/QUOTE]

Yo Mirin I think you have a lost cat that needs to come to my town, just FYI should have my gates open withing the next 30 minutes.

That's odd. There's no kitty in my town. Perhaps it's because I time-travel. I'll give it a shot, though.

[quote name='stoven79']That's odd. There's no kitty in my town. Perhaps it's because I time-travel. I'll give it a shot, though.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen a kitty (besides Blanca) in my town either, and I don't time travel.

[quote name='yukine']I haven't seen a kitty (besides Blanca) in my town either, and I don't time travel.[/QUOTE]

I had a lost kitty in my town as well. It needed to go to another town, but I was on a business trip and didn't have WiFi access that was compatible. After 4 or 5 days, it finally just disappeared.

I'm looking for the following stuff:

(Thanks to Mirin and Tiramisu, I was able to finally complete the Robo set!)

Clothes:

Aurora Knit
Beige Knit
Cafe Shirt
Crewel Shirt
Folk Shirt
Dark Polka Shirt
Earthy Knit
Laced Shirt
Red Down Vest
Sharp Outfit
Toad Shirt
Yellow Pinstripe

Gyroids:

Mini Timpanoid
Timpanoid

Furniture:

Arcade Machine
Pinball Machine
Tabletop Game

Blue Lava Lamp

Green Drum
Oil Drum

Lucky Black Cat
Lucky Gold Cat
Lefty Lucky Cat
Lucky Cat

Please PM me if you have any of this stuff.

Just so you all know, I'll be trading away my copy of AC:WW soon. If you have me in your list, feel free to take me out for room considreations. I'll leave it in my signature for a bit so you can check against your friends list (Mario Kart I'm totally keeping though. :) )

[quote name='yukine']I'm looking for the following stuff:

(Thanks to Mirin and Tiramisu, I was able to finally complete the Robo set!)

Clothes:

Aurora Knit
Beige Knit
Cafe Shirt
Crewel Shirt
Folk Shirt
Dark Polka Shirt
Earthy Knit
Laced Shirt
Red Down Vest
Sharp Outfit
Toad Shirt
Yellow Pinstripe

Gyroids:

Mini Timpanoid
Timpanoid

Furniture:

Arcade Machine
Pinball Machine
Tabletop Game

Blue Lava Lamp

Green Drum
Oil Drum

Lucky Black Cat
Lucky Gold Cat
Lefty Lucky Cat
Lucky Cat

Please PM me if you have any of this stuff.[/QUOTE]

Oops! I have a toad shirt for you but forgot to give it to ya!! 'Sorry about that!

I have:

-Lucky Cat
-Lucky Black cat

-Blue lava lamp

-Pinball machine

I can order them for you; i'll be on during my lunch break tomorrow ( 12:30 PST ).

Here's an updated list of what i'm looking for.....

-backyard pool **

-Fireplace

-florence flask
-Amazing machine
-Unknown Machine
-Lab Chair
-medicine chest

-Bromeliaceae

-Nintendo bench

-clothesline pole

-Lefty Lucky Cat
-Lucky Gold Cat

-checkered shirt
-big bros shirt
-little bros shirt
-flame shirt
-night sky tee
-Amethst shirt
-Bunny hat

Oh,...plus Vesta keeps bitching about an Aurora Knit, so i need that too :)

AND i'll trade any gyroid i have for these...

-Sputnoid
-Mini Sputnoid
-Mega Sputnid

-Mini Nebuloid
-Nebuloid
-Mega Nebuliod
-Slm Nebuloid

[quote name='jfunkdpg']Mirin or Tiramisu, you gonna be on today? I still have your Mama Pandas, so if either of you are gonna be on before 4:15 PST or after 10:00, let me know here or send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

Sorry i havent been around much lately. I still want the panda...

Can you meet me tomorrow afternoon at 12:30-1:00pm PST?

-V :)

[quote name='stoven79']I have Lucky Gold Cat. I'm looking for Lovely Painting, does anyone have it?[/QUOTE]

Could you order one for me? I don't have a Lovely Painting though, Redd has been giving me nothing but counterfeits...

[quote name='yukine']Could you order one for me? I don't have a Lovely Painting though, Redd has been giving me nothing but counterfeits...[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll order you Gold Lucky Cat. I can order you any painting you want except Lovely Painting. Do you want that as well? (each painting is approximately 2k)
I *might* go online later so you can pick your stuff up.

[quote name='vgamergirl']Sorry i havent been around much lately. I still want the panda...

Can you meet me tomorrow afternoon at 12:30-1:00pm PST?

-V :)[/QUOTE]

I just now saw your post, sorry.

I'm free most of the day tomorrow so if you're gonna hop on, send me a pm with a heads up of when you're gonna head on and I can get you your panda.

So will my town hate me if I haven't been on in two weeks? Just curious if there are long-term repercussions of not playing often, or if I should just start over when I have time to play more frequently (haven't been in it for more than 10 hours or so and have yet to leave my town yet)

[quote name='botticus']So will my town hate me if I haven't been on in two weeks? Just curious if there are long-term repercussions of not playing often, or if I should just start over when I have time to play more frequently (haven't been in it for more than 10 hours or so and have yet to leave my town yet)[/QUOTE]

Sort of... your "relationship meter" will go down with the individual residents, and some might even go as far as moving out of your town.

You'll also get a ton of weeds, which has a negative effect on your town's rating.

If I were you, I would probably start with a fresh town once you're able to dedicate at least an hour or two a day to playing.

[quote name='THPS']Anyone have coconuts they are willing to sell or trade? I can offer 1,000 bells for each coconut.[/QUOTE]

Ive got a TON you can have. Dont know if i have your town info though...

Whoa!!! I just got an in-game mail from Nintendo ( S. Iwata ) ...with a *very* awesome gift attached! Hey guys, make sure you are accepting downloads in your game; otherwise you may be missing out on what could be a one-day promo!!

Hmm. I'm currently trying to get all the Snowman stuff, and I think I'm almost there. I'm alo trying to collect all the Robo things, so I can display them after Winter is over.

I'm also trying to get the lava lamps and Lovely set. Doing all this without wifi is actually working rather well!

Anyway, I'm mad. My money tree grew but got no money!!! Although my cocnut tree grew, so I'm gonna plant another 6 trees once they mature, then start selling.

Awesome! Got my new years gift too

Cool to know that there are special items in the DS version too.

Its been a long time theory of mine, but i would wager that theres an NES game or two hidden away...

[quote name='vgamergirl']Whoa!!! I just got an in-game mail from Nintendo ( S. Iwata ) ...with a *very* awesome gift attached! Hey guys, make sure you are accepting downloads in your game; otherwise you may be missing out on what could be a one-day promo!![/QUOTE]

How do you check to see if you're accepting them?

I've got two of them now :)

All of your other residents can get the coin as well. I just made a new one and did all of Nook's work and got another coin in the mail.

Ok, i just opened up my gates and i've been running around town waiting to get mail, and I am not getting it. I know I'm accepting letters and board messages. How long did you guys have to wait to get yours?

[quote name='WAJedi']Ok, i just opened up my gates and i've been running around town waiting to get mail, and I am not getting it. I know I'm accepting letters and board messages. How long did you guys have to wait to get yours?[/QUOTE]

I just searched for friends on WFC and then exited, ran straight to my mailbox and it was there.

[quote name='Shayde']I just searched for friends on WFC and then exited, ran straight to my mailbox and it was there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for some reason I think that you need to go out in search of towns as opposed to opening your gates. I had my gate open for around 30 minutes with no mail, but then I searched for other towns for just a few seconds, left the gate, and there was the letter in my mailbox.

I hope they do things like this on a regular basis. It would encourage a lot more people to connect to WFC (which I am guilty of not doing for quite a while).

[quote name='WAJedi']Ok, i just opened up my gates and i've been running around town waiting to get mail, and I am not getting it. I know I'm accepting letters and board messages. How long did you guys have to wait to get yours?[/QUOTE]

I had my gates open for around 20 minutes, then I saved and quit my game. When I went back into it (immediately after) I had the letter with the coin.

[quote name='lebowsky']Yeah, for some reason I think that you need to go out in search of towns as opposed to opening your gates. I had my gate open for around 30 minutes with no mail, but then I searched for other towns for just a few seconds, left the gate, and there was the letter in my mailbox.

I hope they do things like this on a regular basis. It would encourage a lot more people to connect to WFC (which I am guilty of not doing for quite a while).[/QUOTE]

I only opened my gates for a minute, saved, and the letter with the coin arrived. o__O

[quote name='Shayde']I just searched for friends on WFC and then exited, ran straight to my mailbox and it was there.[/QUOTE]
Same here. What a nice surprise!

bread's done
Back