Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties Expansion Pack @ Amazon for $15.36

[quote name='rcaido']I still haven't played my Age Empire III that i bought almost 2 years ago...This looks like a cool expansion...[/quote]
I was in the same boat and kind of stumbled onto this deal which got me in the mood to get into AoE III. Get this and hit up the thread I made in the PC forums and maybe we can get some CAG games going.

Thanks for the heads up, just purchased this from them for 19 so free money. And for anyone who does have the origonal its a really decent expansion pack with some pretty fun gameplay additions. Has a lot more meat to it than the Warchiefs.

I've really wanted to play the original game for years now, but it's STILL $25-30 everywhere. This is one of the longest times I've seen a game stay close to full price.

I really enjoyed the original. Probably my second favorite RTS after Starcraft.

[quote name='Wolfpup']I've really wanted to play the original game for years now, but it's STILL $25-30 everywhere. This is one of the longest times I've seen a game stay close to full price.

I really enjoyed the original. Probably my second favorite RTS after Starcraft.[/quote]
Amazon also has this:http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-RJX..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1206461542&sr=8-3

That includes AoE III and the first expansion "War Chiefs". So $60 can get you AoE III and both expansions off Amazon. Check out the thread in the PC forums if you pick up the game.

TAD is pretty fun, and this is a nice price for it. I paid about the same the week it came out from CC, which was awesome.

[quote name='blueboy']Now down to $15.36.[/quote]
Thanks. Just e-mailed Amazon for a price adjustment. I'll go ahead and update the OP.

bread's done
Back