Aksys (US-Japanese Localized) Games @ Amazon

xepherys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
69 (100%)
Amazon is carrying Aksys games, some of them very cheap.

iconxbox360.gif
Battle Fantasia - $11.11
iconxbox360.gif
Guilty Gear 2: Overture - $21.13
iconwii.gif
Castle of Shikigami III - $11.45

[quote name='CaoPi']sold from a third party Hubba games[/QUOTE]

Fulfilled by Amazon though so that should mean it's as good as ordering directly from Amazon, no?

Already have 'em both for the 360, but thanks.

Edit: They also have for the DS New:
From the Abyss $11.79
Theresia $21.72
and
Hoshigami Remix Used $9.49 Amazon Warehouse

[quote name='ssjmichael']Fulfilled by Amazon though so that should mean it's as good as ordering directly from Amazon, no?[/QUOTE]
Correct

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']How is Battle Fantasia? I heard it's really bad, but I really liked BlazBlue.[/QUOTE]

It's a decent game, though it's not nearly as good as BlazBlue.

[quote name='agentghost']correct :D[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Nevertheless I appreciate the heads up, OP.

Fulfilled by Amazon is the same most of the time though.

[quote name='NinjaPenguin7']How is Battle Fantasia? I heard it's really bad, but I really liked BlazBlue.[/QUOTE]

It is nothing like Blazblue, but I don't think it is bad. It has a slower pace, a stricter combo system, and a parry mechanic. Think of something more the pace of Street Fighter or maybe Samurai Shodown, instead of Mahvel.

Thanks OP! I'll probably use Shikikami 3 as filler for FSSS for my next order. I guess it's kinda sad that I'm mainly interested in it because of the "wonderful" translation though. ^^;;

I got a 360 game from Hubba Games via Amazon a few months ago (but it wasn't "fulfilled by Amazon" I think) and had no problems. Game was shipped in a bubble mailer instead of a small box, but I don't know if packaging requirements change when "fulfilled by Amazon".

[quote name='eclisis']Thanks OP! I'll probably use Shikikami 3 as filler for FSSS for my next order. I guess it's kinda sad that I'm mainly interested in it because of the "wonderful" translation though. ^^;;[/QUOTE]

Shikigami 3's translation is actually quite good, with real actors. CS2 is the one with the "obviously done by the programmers and babel fish."

It doesn't flow well but I found the stories a lot of fun to follow, ranging from serious business, to tsundere flirting, to balls-to-the-wall cross-dressing insanity depending on the characters you pick. Different story for each pairing. (Same levels, just different dialogue.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A-BAsjRlTA He's a stressed out ancient wolf beast turned private investigator. She's a ditzy, time-cop from the future! THEY FIGHT CRIME.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Shikigami 3's translation is actually quite good, with real actors. CS2 is the one with the "obviously done by the programmers and babel fish."

It doesn't flow well but I found the stories a lot of fun to follow, ranging from serious business, to tsundere flirting, to balls-to-the-wall cross-dressing insanity depending on the characters you pick. Different story for each pairing. (Same levels, just different dialogue.)[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I think I confused the two since one of the CS3 Amazon reviews mentioned a hilarious translation. Thanks for the clarification.

I've never had a problem with Hubbagames! I've gotten quite a few games from them in the past. I might bight on Shikigami, I already own the other two.

bread's done
Back