[Alive!] Monster Hunter Tri bundle $29.99 at amazon

Got one in at GS. Earlier when the game came back in stock but was not allowing it to be put in the cart, I left the tab open. Came back some hours later, hit back on the tab, and the add to cart button was there. Added, and bought. Not sure if if it was a cache of the previous page or if they just had one copy left; I can't duplicate this and there don't seem to be any more.

Still, it's worth it to keep checking! Hopefully this doesn't get cancelled :p

[quote name='CaoPi']does the game that come with this is labeled not for resale? just curious[/QUOTE] Yes, right where the UPC would be located.

just bought it with the credit I've got in amazon...
honestly don't know if I'll play it. but I can always sell it back for profit I guess. -_-;;;

Woot! So happy I got in on this. I missed it the first time around. Plus I had $20 credit from Fable III pre-order so only $10.79 :) Super deal for me. I've never played a Monster Hunter game, looking forward to this. THANKS OP! :applause:

Look, I know it's very important that we have 500 threads for the Monster Hunter Tri bundle being on sale. It's such a good deal that one thread could not possibly contain its awesomeness. But maybe, just maybe, we could reuse one of the existing threads for a little while. It could keep the deals section from being cluttered. It's just crazy enough to work.

[quote name='eastx']Look, I know it's very important that we have 500 threads for the Monster Hunter Tri bundle being on sale. It's such a good deal that one thread could not possibly contain its awesomeness. But maybe, just maybe, we could reuse one of the existing threads for a little while. It could keep the deals section from being cluttered. It's just crazy enough to work.[/QUOTE]

I do agree with you, but in this case the older Monster Hunter Bundle thread was moved to the graveyard: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277788

I guess a mod could move it back here, merge it with this one, etc.. It could also be merged with the GS thread with the same deals.

[quote name='eastx']Look, I know it's very important that we have 500 threads for the Monster Hunter Tri bundle being on sale. It's such a good deal that one thread could not possibly contain its awesomeness. But maybe, just maybe, we could reuse one of the existing threads for a little while. It could keep the deals section from being cluttered. It's just crazy enough to work.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, but I couldn't find the old thread so I had to post before it goes OOS again.

[quote name='LosMerengues']Sorry about that, but I couldn't find the old thread so I had to post before it goes OOS again.[/QUOTE] No need to say sorry. The other thread is dead. This guy should be saying sorry lol. Thanks again OP!!!!

[quote name='ssjmichael']Told you all in the other thread it'd be back

/gloats[/QUOTE]

Conversely, I guess if this pops up again in this thread we should be skeptical.

[quote name='uncle5555']Also keep in mind this was a LIMITED EDITION bundle, that is supposedly now OOP, so after they sold out of what they had on hand, there are no more...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='doodofdoods']Amazon sent me the standard edition, but I got them to send me a classic controller pro for free. so it all worked out.[/QUOTE]

Yikes

[quote name='Diebythesword']Yikes[/QUOTE]
Yeah i hope that was just a one time mix up or something and they aren't actually sending everyone a standard copy. Anyone else get this from Amazon and get a standard copy of the game?

[quote name='Diebythesword']Yikes[/QUOTE]

It was a unique situation, I asked customer service to add it to an existing order of mine, but it was already out of stock. Since the customer service reps in india probably aren't big gamers, they weren't aware there was a difference between the two. I e-mailed them about it and they fixed the situation for me.

[quote name='mitnosi']Yeah i hope that was just a one time mix up or something and they aren't actually sending everyone a standard copy. Anyone else get this from Amazon and get a standard copy of the game?[/QUOTE]
Nope, I got the bundle.

And I got it in a giant ass box. 15x15" at least.

[quote name='gantt']Conversely, I guess if this pops up again in this thread we should be skeptical.[/QUOTE]

What me taking another CAG's word on something I didn't look into....:roll:

(Do me a favor and look at the first few pages of this thread to see if that tidbit of info is anywhere to be found, oh why yes, it was...)

Lemme get on the line with Jeff Bezos @ Amazon HQ so I can be sure you're not offended by me making another comment I don't fact check with 100% accuracy, brb. :whistle2:#

Sorry he said they're all out, but only for YOU. :no:

I can tell BF is coming, all of the "special" CAG's are coming home to roost. :dunce:

I'm glad they re-offered this deal again, as I know some people were upset when they shut it down really quick, but anyway, I'll know not to comment about what someone else said as fact anymore.

I got one in the short sale. But I'm thinking of buying another with my BO credit. Either that or I try to keep the chain of credits rolling. Hmm..

Funny is the trade in value for the bundle is $9 and the game itself is $10.75.

Sad I missed this deal, will have to keep checking!

Had to bite on this one yesterday, good thing too, they're all gone now. With the $10 I had I figure the controller along is worth the $20 I spent, even if I don't play it. I like Monster Hunter, it just tends to get old without folks playing it...and like most Wii games the community doesn't hold long, plus...friend codes. Ehw.

[quote name='uncle5555']What me taking another CAG's word on something I didn't look into....:roll:

(Do me a favor and look at the first few pages of this thread to see if that tidbit of info is anywhere to be found, oh why yes, it was...)

Lemme get on the line with Jeff Bezos @ Amazon HQ so I can be sure you're not offended by me making another comment I don't fact check with 100% accuracy, brb. :whistle2:#

Sorry he said they're all out, but only for YOU. :no:

I can tell BF is coming, all of the "special" CAG's are coming home to roost. :dunce:

I'm glad they re-offered this deal again, as I know some people were upset when they shut it down really quick, but anyway, I'll know not to comment about what someone else said as fact anymore.[/QUOTE]

The difference is, MaelstromB said he didn't *think* we'd see this bundle again once it sold out. A little different than "there are no more."

My point is that nobody knows the supply situation, except maybe Capcom. Sorry you took it so personally. Your profile is right about the "Grumpy." But cheer up: you have a special talent with emoticons!

[quote name='eastx']Monster Hunter 3 doesn't use Friend Codes, just so ya's know.[/QUOTE]

*faints*

Wow, it bypasses the horrible multiplayer devices of Nintendo? Holy crap I might actually use my wii online now!

bread's done
Back