All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a regional section and a Walmart master clearance thread, please use them. As a veteran here, you need to follow the rules. This is a waste of space and drops deals all of us can take advantage of to later pages where they can be missed.

amazing, this one is actually near where i work. normally i ignore these Wal-Mart deals since they are completely YMMV.

I assume this is Parmatown Mall and not the Wal-Mart up in Brooklyn?

[quote name='bojay1997']There is a regional section and a Walmart master clearance thread, please use them. As a veteran here, you need to follow the rules. This is a waste of space and drops deals all of us can take advantage of to later pages where they can be missed.[/quote]If I'm too lazy to look a page further I shouldn't get the deal, and if it's back that far it probably isn't that great anyway.

[quote name='bojay1997']There is a regional section and a Walmart master clearance thread, please use them. As a veteran here, you need to follow the rules. This is a waste of space and drops deals all of us can take advantage of to later pages where they can be missed.[/quote]

Yeah, you should probably consider getting a life.

Nobody is going to give you any prizes for trying to be the internet police, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojay1997
There is a regional section and a Walmart master clearance thread, please use them. As a veteran here, you need to follow the rules. This is a waste of space and drops deals all of us can take advantage of to later pages where they can be missed.

Bojay1997 is still at it. I hope I never run into this nerd.

Don't come crying to me when this whole board is filled with spam and ads for pyramid schemes. The rules work, they make it very easy to find whatever you want. If you don't want to follow them, there are plenty of other places to go including FatWallet and Slickdeals that seem to have little or no moderation. There is absolutely no reason that people should be critical of the fact that I support this board and its structure.

Please explain to me why this post should be allowed to be made outside of regional or Walmart? Can I go to my local Walmart and get these prices from Ohio? No, I can't. Did the title of the post say Ohio only or the City in question? No, it said YMMV which implies some stores may have it and some may not. Guess what, there is only one store that has it and for the other 99.9% of us on the board, the post has no value and took time away from looking at other deals. This guy wasted my time and yours. At least have the decency to ask him to post this info in the right area instead of acting like it's ok.

Sorry to waste your precious time Bojay. I was just looking to help out gamers in my area. Cause i have all the time in the world with my two children to research these rules on this board that i've only posted on twice.

[quote name='bojay1997']*words*[/quote]

Dude, you are taking this way too seriously. If you haven't noticed, this thread was made by a mod. That kind of speaks volumes against your argument.

Even though I am sure that Bojay's post is flame bait....

Bojay, the thread title is YMMV - Your mileage may vary. Individual experiences does not make a guarantee that it is a blanket deal or clearance across all the Wal-Marts in the nation, or even region. Hell, I have 3 Wal-marts within 15 minutes of where I live, all with difference prices.

I really don't expect helmsdeep, or any other forum member, to go to or call every Wal-Mart in the country. The only way a thread like this works is to post your personal experiences with clearances and mark downs at a Wal-Mart, otherwise there is no way this thread would make it to 21 pages.

Do like everyone else does, and if you see a game that is on clearance that is posted in these forums, call and check.

I applaud all the members that post their personal experiences with prices and details. Gives me and many other members a heads up.

BTW, I am also a veteran here, and you need to follow rules. Your post is a waste of space and drops deals all of us can take advantage of to later pages where they can be missed.

Thanks helmsdeep, I finally got Folklore for a decent price ($18.88)

Was helmsdeep's post (#408) originally a new thread that got merged into this one? That would explain bojay's complaint.

[quote name='Camwi']I found Dead Rising for $20 the other day. :D[/QUOTE]

That's its regular price.

I haven't read any other posts in this topic so it may have been posted, but I saw SIXAXIS controllers in the clearance isle the other day for 40 or 45 bucks. It really didn't seem like a deal to me, but they were on clearance. Maybe they will go down again.

[quote name='mwestep']Even though I am sure that Bojay's post is flame bait....

Bojay, the thread title is YMMV - Your mileage may vary. Individual experiences does not make a guarantee that it is a blanket deal or clearance across all the Wal-Marts in the nation, or even region. Hell, I have 3 Wal-marts within 15 minutes of where I live, all with difference prices.

I really don't expect helmsdeep, or any other forum member, to go to or call every Wal-Mart in the country. The only way a thread like this works is to post your personal experiences with clearances and mark downs at a Wal-Mart, otherwise there is no way this thread would make it to 21 pages.

Do like everyone else does, and if you see a game that is on clearance that is posted in these forums, call and check.

I applaud all the members that post their personal experiences with prices and details. Gives me and many other members a heads up.

BTW, I am also a veteran here, and you need to follow rules. Your post is a waste of space and drops deals all of us can take advantage of to later pages where they can be missed.

Thanks helmsdeep, I finally got Folklore for a decent price ($18.88)[/QUOTE]

This guy posted this originally as an entirely separate thread. If he had posted it here where it belonged in the first place, I never would have posted a thing about it. Don't be so quick to attack when you don't have all the facts.

[quote name='Bervda']That's its regular price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well, it's $30 just about everywhere else, so it made me happy. Way to be a downer.

Holy snap, crackle, pop! My Wal-Mart (Panorama City, CA) had Ninja Gaiden: Sigma (PS3) for $15. They had at least two copies left when I bought mine. They also had Folklore (PS3) for $25. Pretty healthy amount of them as well. At least seven copies by my count.

I also picked up Table Tennis (360) and Karaoke Revolution Party w/mic (GCN) both for $10. Sorry but those were the last copies of both games.

The best part about all this is that I went in there to grab a bite at the ghetto ass cafe and came out with this stuff instead. :applause:

All PS3 40 gigs have been marked down to $350.00. Not YMMV, just a matter of the manager doing the price markdown and having them in stock.

Walmart in Garland, TX off of Northwest HWY.
Lots of great clearence stuff away from the main selection of games and over by the digital cameras.

I picked up:
Rocket Slime (DS) $5.00
Clubhouse Games (DS) $19.82
Crackdown (360) $15.00
Forza 2 (360) $10.00

Let behind:
DS headsets: $13.96
Lots of 360 games for about $10 - $15 (Darkness, 99 Knights, Table Tennis, etc.)

Happy Hunting!!

I saw Folklore for $29.99 at one in Mooresville, NC. Definitely the lowest price I've seen for the game. Yet Ninja Gaiden Sigma was $40. Craziness.

I was in Wal-Mart Today and saw a non GH version of Motorstorm PS3 for $18.00. Not sure if this is all Wa-marts or select ones. YMMV

This was at a Wal-Mart in Central Washington State.

Wal-mart near me has a Nintendo Wii Classic Controller Slip-Cover and a 2000 pt. card package for $12.85...not sure if that's a good deal or not.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Wal-mart near me has a Nintendo Wii Classic Controller Slip-Cover and a 2000 pt. card package for $12.85...not sure if that's a good deal or not.[/quote]
It's a deal. 2000 point cards go for $20.

Walmart on NW HWY in Garland, TX (Update)

I went again to check on clearance deals, but the rack was gone.
I talked to an employee and they said they only put out those items on the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun).

[quote name='Camwi']Yeah well, it's $30 just about everywhere else, so it made me happy. Way to be a downer.[/quote]

It's 17.99 at the Chicago Fry's.

I managed to get the Elite Beat Agent Game-N-Go Kit at one Wal-Mart for $7. Also, they had lots of sports titles from $5 to $20. I got Madden 07 Hall of Fame Edition (360), Call of Duty 3 (Xbox), and MLB 2K7 (PS3) for $5 each. I planned on trading two of them to GameStop for their $15 deal, but I called and they wouldn't accept Madden 07. So I went to return it to the Wal-Mart near me. Here's the interesting part...the greater scanned it and it showed up as full price (around $59.86). So I opted to return it without the receipt and got a Wal-Mart gift card.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ZackScott']Here's the fraudulent part...the greater scanned it and it showed up as full price (around $59.86). So I opted to return it without the receipt and got a Wal-Mart gift card.[/quote]

Fixed.

OK, I'm going to go back to Wal-Mart today and explain the situation. I don't feel what I did constitutes legal fraud, but maybe it does morally. I just got caught up in the moment and didn't say anything about it. I didn't feel it was fraudulent because

1. I returned it complete and in the exact same condition.
2. The store offered me retail price even though I handed the greater my receipt.
3. I bought it from a Wal-Mart and returned to a Wal-Mart.

But I do feel a little wrong, so I am going to see what I can do about it. Thanks Mysterio for talking to me in PM.

What's wrong with the return? It's not your fault that the store has it for a different price. Believe it or not, but Wal-Marts are ran differently in a lot of areas and they tend to have YMMV sales. I don't think what you did was wrong, morally or in a legal sense.

Wal-Mart, Renton, WA

Found 3-4 copies of Grim Grimoire PS2 for only $10. I bought two copies (one for me, one for a coworker). Found the games on an endcap display near the usual console glass cases. PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii stuff all mixed together. Couldn't find any DS or PSP games that were on similar clearance, so maybe it was just the bigger consoles.

[quote name='ZackScott']OK, I'm going to go back to Wal-Mart today and explain the situation. I don't feel what I did constitutes legal fraud, but maybe it does morally. I just got caught up in the moment and didn't say anything about it. I didn't feel it was fraudulent because

2. The store offered me retail price even though I handed the greater my receipt.

But I do feel a little wrong, so I am going to see what I can do about it. Thanks Mysterio for talking to me in PM.[/quote]

Your going to get the look of an idiot by the customer service rep. For the most part the person talking to you in the PM about how your morals should come into play or what ever else is probably just miffed because they were not the ones who got what you did.

[quote name='ZackScott']OK, I'm going to go back to Wal-Mart today and explain the situation. I don't feel what I did constitutes legal fraud, but maybe it does morally. I just got caught up in the moment and didn't say anything about it. I didn't feel it was fraudulent because

But I do feel a little wrong, so I am going to see what I can do about it. Thanks Mysterio for talking to me in PM.[/quote]

Yeah, ur fine. stop worrying. Theres veterans + mods who condone this.. :)

So its not a big deal. People may say "Blah blah blah return fraud bad" but in all honesty, if they were in ur shoes, theyd do it too...

[quote name='ZackScott']So I opted to return it without the receipt and got a Wal-Mart gift card.[/quote]

[quote name='ZackScott']2. The store offered me retail price even though I handed the greater my receipt.[/quote]

Your second quote contradicts your first quote. If the CS rep gave you a refund for the full MSRP even after handing her your receipt, then I don't see a problem.

[quote name='Derrick1979']For the most part the person talking to you in the PM about how your morals should come into play or what ever else is probably just miffed because they were not the ones who got what you did.[/quote]

If a CS rep refunded me full MSRP for a product I previously purchased at a discount even after handing him my receipt, I'd be fine. However, I would (and have) never withhold such a receipt with the intent of receiving an MSRP refund. Doing so is fraud.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']People may say "Blah blah blah return fraud bad" but in all honesty, if they were in ur shoes, theyd do it too...[/quote]

It may come as a shock to you, but many people are above committing fraud.

I handed the greater the receipt and the game, and then she scanned the game, and placed a sticker on it. I then took the game to the counter and they did the process from there without the receipt.

So Wal-Mart takes games or other items back without a receipt, as long as they are sealed?

I assume you can only do this once every so months or years though right?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']So Wal-Mart takes games or other items back without a receipt, as long as they are sealed?

I assume you can only do this once every so months or years though right?[/quote]One Walmart told me that you can do that 3 times in one year.

Keep the "No Receipt" talk out of here. Some of you that have posted know that it's a taboo subject around here and not to be discussed.

Sorry, I had no idea. I'm generally curious about this policy. Now I know what happened to my other threads. All I need is a simple answer if anyone would car to PM me to discuss this further.

Spectreon found the following for $10 at the Beach St. (Airport Freeway/121) Walmart in Ft. Worth, Tx.:

:360:

GRAW2
RB6V
Burnout Paradise
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Lost Via Domus
Overlord
Crackdown
Madden 08
NCAA 08
NHL 07
NFL: On Tour
NBA Homecourt
Harry Potter: OotP
Conan
Farcry
Meet the Robinsons
Quake 4
FEAR (Regular Edition)
Saint's Row

:ps3:

Genji
Haze

:ps2:

Silent Hill: Origins
Nightmare Before Xmas
MLB 08: The Show
Transformers

:xbox:

Nightmare Before Xmas

There are a few others and these were seen at 2 p.m.

Stopped by my local Walmart (Inverness/Hwy 280 Birmingham, AL) to find there was a cart full of games for 50% off. PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PSP and GBA titles were in there. I don't remember everything off the top of my head, but after markdown most titles were $10-20.

Best I found that I was interested in was FFT: War of the Lions for $10. Good luck.

[quote name='neudog']Spectreon found the following for $10 at the Beach St. (Airport Freeway/121) Walmart in Ft. Worth, Tx.:

:360:

GRAW2
RB6V
Burnout Paradise
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Lost Via Domus
Overlord
Crackdown
Madden 08
NCAA 08
NHL 07
NFL: On Tour
NBA Homecourt
Conan
Farcry
Meet the Robinsons
Quake 4
FEAR (Regular Edition)
Saint's Row

:ps3:

Genji
Haze

:ps2:

Silent Hill: Origins
Nightmare Before Xmas
MLB 08: The Show
Transformers

:xbox:

Nightmare Before Xmas

There are a few others and these were seen at 2 p.m.[/quote]

I wish mine had those prices. :(

Any such clearance cart/table/bin in Washington and Oregon at all?! I don't think I ever saw one at WM.

Never anything on clearance at my walmart, and I mean never, I live in a large city too, It must be the employees, you think something would go on clearance in 3 years

bread's done
Back