All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
For any NEOH CAGs, the Kent/Ravenna Wally World had a bunch of $5, $7.50, and $10 games in bins in the middle of the electronics department tonight.

There *were* Rock Band 3 360, DJ Hero 2 SAS Wii, and Singularity 360, but I picked those up.

Behind there were a bunch of AC/DC RB 360, GD RB PS3, Band Hero 360, Tony Hawk Ride bundles for 360/PS3 for $10, and some other various stuff.

Picked up a PS3 USB AC adapter for $7 today. Only had one left and was tagged as $15.00.

Still finding stacks of PS2 accessories at their old retail prices. The price tag is dated as May of this year, so I guess they aren't on clearance nor dropped. I would check but they were locked on to their pegs and nobody was around to help.

Havent seen this posted elsewhere: Ea sports active 2 $24.96. 360, wii and ps3. Flagged as a rollback so it should be this price @ all stores.

today i picked up DOA Extreme beach volleyball 2 for 360 for 1.00
and 3 copys of HSM sing it 3 for 1.00 which i will flip for actual good games at my local pawn shop, who exist solely to accept bad games for good ones, at the trade in price of any 2 games for 1 game. and the guy lets me do one for one

so i turned DOA into Battlefield BC 2 and 3 copys of HSM Sing it into
halo 3 odst, mlb2k9,
and Fallout 3 GOTY

[quote name='shinn']today i picked up DOA Extreme beach volleyball 2 for 360 for 1.00
and 3 copys of HSM sing it 3 for 1.00 which i will flip for actual good games at my local pawn shop, who exist solely to accept bad games for good ones, at the trade in price of any 2 games for 1 game. and the guy lets me do one for one

so i turned DOA into Battlefield BC 2 and 3 copys of HSM Sing it into
halo 3 odst, mlb2k9,
and Fallout 3 GOTY[/QUOTE]

$1 games at Wal-Mart? The hell? My Wal-Mart has no clearance games, only accessories that are mostly MSRP just with clearance stickers. Other than that, we just have the usual 'value' priced games.

[quote name='Tsel']$1 games at Wal-Mart? The hell? My Wal-Mart has no clearance games, only accessories that are mostly MSRP just with clearance stickers. Other than that, we just have the usual 'value' priced games.[/QUOTE]

Same here and I can say this for all 8 of the stores in my annual monthly run! Have yet to see these amazing deals people are finding. The last good haul I managed from any store was back in 2009 when an older Wal-Mart converted to a SuperCenter and it was during winter holidays, so they had 2 huge bins in front of the camera section with every game $10. They had all bases covered from last generation to X360 and PS3 games! I'm talking KOTOR 1 and 2, Baulder Gate 1 and 2, Ace Combat Zero, NBA Jam, etc. Ended up with 16 games that night alone and went back next few days picking off other valuables lurking at the bottom, good times!:drool:

[quote name='sgaldis']God, I love Wally World YMMV clearance. Whenever I go to any area, if I have a chance to check out their Wal-Mart's, I definitely will. Even in the ones I regularly frequent just for normal shopping, I always, ALWAYS run by the game section to check things out. You literally never know what will turn up. I have found so much wacky, unbelievable stuff, you'd never believe it. It's always entertaining to me to see the highlights (and lowlights) from other people's finds.

For instance, the 8 sealed copies of Tales of the Abyss, .Dot Hack Redemption, and DBZ BT3 Wii I found at one store over the course of this last year, or my regular, once or twice a week store that I walked into back in Feb. that had 2 copies of the Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition (XBox) for $40/ea mysteriously appear from out of the blue. Oh, let's not forget the one out in the country I found about 6 months ago with 2 SWTFU Ultimate Sith Ed.'s (PS3), and 3 Metroid Prime Trilogies (Wii)...mmmm, thinking about these old finds is making me salivate.

:drool:[/QUOTE]

I second this. A month back I picked up a Fallout 3: CE for $30 at Walmart. I was shocked it was just sitting there. There's no way that one was there the whole time.

OK, so I realize this is a YMMV thread for Wal-Mart, however, you can order these online at Wal-Mart.com and have them shipped to store. I highly recommend people visit WalMart.com and do a low-price to high-price check on all systems for titles I missed - this is not a complete list.

Sorry for not adding links to all of these, I simply didn't have time and wanted to share these finds as fast as possible. Just search for 'em on Walmart.com:

PS3

UFC Undisputed
$9.50

Bionic Commando
$9.96

Wii
Resident Evil 4
$9.96

Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii)
$12.96

Castle of Shikigami III
$10.00 (Most have known about this for a while)

Nights Journey of Dreams
$10.00

Your Shape (With Camera)
$12.19

X-Men Origins Wolverine
$12.96

Ghost Squad (Pre-Owned)
$12.96

Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces
$14.96

House of the Dead 2 & 3
$14.99

PSP
Me & My Katamari (Pre-Owned)
$7.96 (ordered this for myself - came in excellent condition with full game, case, manual)

Mortal Kombat Unchained
$8.96

Final Fantasy
$8.96

Final Fantasy 2
$9.86

Gunpey
$8.96

MX vs.ATV: Untamed
$9.00

Ace Combat X; Skies of Deception
$9.96

PSP PRE-ORDERS!
Ironman & Ironman 2 Bundle - Double Super Hero Pack!
$9.96 (Pre-order)

Phantasy Star 1 & 2 Bundle (Phantasy Star Defender's Pack)
$9.96 (Pre-Order)

Double Rivals Attack Pack
Sonic Rivals & Sonic Rivals 2 Bundle
$9.96 (pre-order)

Samurai Showdown Anthology
$9.96

Mercury and Mercury Meltdown 2 Pack
$9.96

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
$9.99

Prince of Persia Rival Swords
$9.99

Mega Man Maverick Hunter X PSP
$12.82

Daxter/Secret Agent Clank 2-pack (PSP)
$14.96

Suddenly my local Walmart has become a wonderland of curiosity for me:

Prof Layton and the Diabolical Box = $15
Rock Band 2 (PS3) = $5
Soul Calibur IV (PS3) = $10
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3) = $10
Halo Wars (360) = $7

All red tagged and priced at even dollar amounts. Good stuff.

Suddenly my local Walmart has become a wonderland of curiosity for me:

Prof Layton and the Diabolical Box = $15
Rock Band 2 (PS3) = $5
Soul Calibur IV (PS3) = $10
Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3) = $10
Halo Wars (360) = $7

All red tagged and priced at even dollar amounts. Good stuff.

[quote name='Clown069']only thing i've seen lately at my walmart is the PS3 Rockband 3 Keyboard for $30 and Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition for $65.[/QUOTE]

Damn...been looking for a cheap RB3 keyboard. My local WM still holding it down at 60.

[quote name='TheHelix']Damn...been looking for a cheap RB3 keyboard. My local WM still holding it down at 60.[/QUOTE]

My Best Buy has the PS3 keyboard for 39.99. Might be worth a look if you're near one.

I guess I'll check the Jacksonville Walmart today. Usually nothing good, but I'll post if I find something in the area.

(Edit: ALL GONE)

Walmart Supercenter
5824 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN
(the one with bridges in the parking lot :p )

NOT a comprehensive list, I spent enough time tidying up the bin for my perusal (and battling children [not literally]) so I couldn't be bothered to copy it all down. I apologize.

Wii:
Raving Rabbids Travel in Time $5 *
No More Heroes 2 $5 *
A Boy and His Blob $5
Obscure $5
Excitebots (without wheel) $10
Rock Band 3 bundle $50
and others
Ninja Reflex $10
Endless Ocean (without Wii Speak) $10
Dead Space Extraction $10

PS3:
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time $5
Fallout New Vegas $5
LittleBigPlanet GOTY $10
LittleBigPlanet 2 $10
Legendary $10
TV Superstars $5
Tron $10

360:
Top Spin 3 $3 *
Universe at War $3 *
Samurai Warriors 2 $10
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires $5
Dark Void $5
Velvet Assassin $5
Amped 3 $5 *
Tony Hawk Project 8 $5
Stoked: Big Air Edition $5 *
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $5 *
Golden Axe Beast Rider $5
Quantum Theory $5
Iron Man 2 $5
Power Gig $5
Naruto: The Broken Bond $10
RUSE $10
Need for Speed: Shift $10
FEAR Files $10
Limbo/Trials/Splosion pack $10
Alan Wake $10
Eternal Sonata $10
The Saboteur $10
Battlestations Midway $10
Lost Planet Colonies Edition $10
Red Alert 3 $10
Just Cause $10
DOAX 2 $10
Timeshift $10
Brutal Legend $10
Guitar Hero Metallica $10
Guitar Hero World Tour $10
Guitar Hero Aerosmith $10
Guitar Hero III $10
Fable II Platinum Hits $10
The Beatles Rock Band $10
Green Day Rock Band $10
Endwar $10
HAWX 2 $10

PS2:
Singstar 90's $5
Guitar Hero $5
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $5
Trigger Man $5
High School Musical Sing It! with mic $3
High School Musical Sing It! without mic $5 (WTF Walmart?)

There were also a few GH/DDR/EA Active/DJ Hero/etc. bundles for various systems at prices that ranged from awesome to awful.

* - I believe I got the last copy, sorry!

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']My Best Buy has the PS3 keyboard for 39.99. Might be worth a look if you're near one.[/QUOTE]

I checked last week and there are no RB3 keyboards for PS3 for the next 200 miles.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']Walmart Supercenter
5824 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN
(the one with bridges in the parking lot :p )

NOT a comprehensive list, I spent enough time tidying up the bin for my perusal (and battling children [not literally]) so I couldn't be bothered to copy it all down. I apologize.

Wii:
Raving Rabbids Travel in Time $5 *
No More Heroes 2 $5 *
A Boy and His Blob $5
Obscure $5
Excitebots (without wheel) $10
Rock Band 3 bundle $50
and others
Ninja Reflex $10
Endless Ocean (without Wii Speak) $10
Dead Space Extraction $10

PS3:
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time $5
Fallout New Vegas $5
LittleBigPlanet GOTY $10
LittleBigPlanet 2 $10
Legendary $10
TV Superstars $5
Tron $10

360:
Top Spin 3 $3 *
Universe at War $3 *
Samurai Warriors 2 $10
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires $5
Dark Void $5
Velvet Assassin $5
Amped 3 $5 *
Tony Hawk Project 8 $5
Stoked: Big Air Edition $5 *
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $5 *
Golden Axe Beast Rider $5
Quantum Theory $5
Iron Man 2 $5
Power Gig $5
Naruto: The Broken Bond $10
RUSE $10
Need for Speed: Shift $10
FEAR Files $10
Limbo/Trials/Splosion pack $10
Alan Wake $10
Eternal Sonata $10
The Saboteur $10
Battlestations Midway $10
Lost Planet Colonies Edition $10
Red Alert 3 $10
Just Cause $10
DOAX 2 $10
Timeshift $10
Brutal Legend $10
Guitar Hero Metallica $10
Guitar Hero World Tour $10
Guitar Hero Aerosmith $10
Guitar Hero III $10
Fable II Platinum Hits $10
The Beatles Rock Band $10
Green Day Rock Band $10
Endwar $10
HAWX 2 $10

PS2:
Singstar 90's $5
Guitar Hero $5
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince $5
Trigger Man $5
High School Musical Sing It! with mic $3
High School Musical Sing It! without mic $5 (WTF Walmart?)

There were also a few GH/DDR/EA Active/DJ Hero/etc. bundles for various systems at prices that ranged from awesome to awful.

* - I believe I got the last copy, sorry![/QUOTE]

Little Big Planet 2 for $10???
I need to check my walmart for that and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, and Fallout New Vegas.

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Little Big Planet 2 for $10???
I need to check my walmart for that and Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time, and Fallout New Vegas.[/QUOTE]

I never beat the first one, but I would definitely pick up the second one for $10.

Los Banos, Ca. Wal-Mart has a good selection of 360 games on clearance. I don't have a full list nor exact prices, but the ones that caught my eye were The Saboteur for $11, Bayonetta for $12, some old sports titles for $6-12(?), and Star Wars Force Unleashed 2 for $16 (which I picked up earlier tonight).

Damn a lot of you guys have had lots of luck this month. I honestly have never been to even one WalMart (out of around 5 or 6 in my area) that has had decent clearance on games. Every now and then they'll do a discount bin full of games at the two closest but it's never anything too great. Really only Black Friday is when they have cool deals.

I have a Wal Mart where their idea of clearance is generally just putting a red sticker on stuff and calling it clearance. The two nearest me are ok for toys and various other random crap but not for games at all.

[quote name='PapiChuloKash']Ea Active 2 Bundle Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 $24.99.
Just bought 1 last night.[/QUOTE]

go back and price match target's deal of active 2 for $10!!!!

Went to walmart today and saw no clearance games. I did see NFS Hot pursuit LE for the low price of $70 though.

Eunice, La Super Walmart

If I remember anything else I will update this post.

:wii: Nyko Perfect Shot $5.00
:ps3: Skylander's Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack $35.00
:3ds: Charging Cradle w/AC Adapter $5.00
:wii: :360: DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle $15.00
:3ds: :ds: pouches $3.00 and $5.00 (one was a black hello kitty pouch for $5.00)

bread's done
Back