All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retrad']Saw Grand Theft Auto IV complete for 29.99 at walmart today ymmv[/QUOTE]

I thought that was the retail price for the collection, but 30 that is still a good deal.

I saw :360: Eternal Sonata for $15.00. It's weird they even have it, because the store just opened a few months ago and ES came out in 2007.

[quote name='takotchi']I saw :360: Eternal Sonata for $15.00. It's weird they even have it, because the store just opened a few months ago and ES came out in 2007.[/QUOTE]

I can verify this in South Carolina as well.

I must run through my electronics dept at Walmart almost every night I work there and they never put things on clearance. I did see Heavy Rain at 29.99 which is a steal, considering Gamestop still has theirs listed at 59.99(in store) and 39.99 used(in store) unless the sticker is outdated.

Band Hero Bundle is on clearance for $50 marked down from $200 at the super walmart here in Monona, Wi off of south towne drive. I picked up a 360 bundle. They still had one 360 bundle and 3 PS3 bundles left. They were in a location called "the pepsi clearance shop" on the wall behind the registers.

My only real find was a copy of Magna Carta 2 for 19.99. Every where ive been looking has had it for 39.99-msrp so im happy.

[quote name='takotchi']I saw :360: Eternal Sonata for $15.00. It's weird they even have it, because the store just opened a few months ago and ES came out in 2007.[/QUOTE]

Eternal Sonata got reprinted not too long ago. That's why Amazon is well-stocked with it again.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']My only real find was a copy of Magna Carta 2 for 19.99. Every where ive been looking has had it for 39.99-msrp so im happy.[/QUOTE]
Not bad.

[quote name='JUSTSULTAN']My only real find was a copy of Magna Carta 2 for 19.99. Every where ive been looking has had it for 39.99-msrp so im happy.[/QUOTE]

Long shots indeed but Gamestop has it new for $23.98 and Bestbuys if they still have it should be $15..

Personally I'd rather have new threads every time because there is no way in hell I am going to read through 51 pages of posts. I understand trying to get rid of clutter...but for me it isn't working.

Actually, it's 82 pages. Still...no way in hell.

[quote name='reemer99']Totally Random by the Vernon Hills IL store had 4 Halo 3 LEs for $15.00. All of the discs were loose in the packaging though.[/QUOTE]

Was probably used. My Walmart now has used games $8.00 each, saran-wrapped

White playstation 2 singstar bundle for $15 brand new... got the last one... same ones from Christmas 2007.

EDIT: Supposedly it is a "home office" mark down which means that if you have a store near you with an inkling of a chance of having it then it may be 15 there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='freeorelse']My Walmarts idea of clearance is to print a red tag with the original price on it for the Soccer MILFs.[/QUOTE]

They do that garbage a lot at the WalMarts here in Richmond. It's obviously a company-approved policy, and quite deceitful.

[quote name='Jhuntley']I got Xenosaga 3 $10 yesterday.[/QUOTE]

wow excellent find, im depressed that the game went out of print so fast before I could buy a new copy reasonably priced.

I know its a suuuuuuuuuper long shot but im going to check walmart just in case. That would be epic if they had it.

if you are trolling/lying may you burn for all eternity :hot:

He's not lying. I stumbled into a random Wally World about 6 months ago and found 4 copies of Xenosaga III (albeit at $20). That made my day, to say the least.

[quote name='sgaldis']He's not lying. I stumbled into a random Wally World about 6 months ago and found 4 copies of Xenosaga III (albeit at $20). That made my day, to say the least.[/QUOTE]

I bought one @ $20 or $30 at WM a few years ago, so the pricing makes sense.

[quote name='greenteeth']Band Hero Bundle is on clearance for $50 marked down from $200 at the super walmart here in Monona, Wi off of south towne drive. I picked up a 360 bundle. They still had one 360 bundle and 3 PS3 bundles left. They were in a location called "the pepsi clearance shop" on the wall behind the registers.[/QUOTE]

Just walked in the hamburg,ny location and it was marked 159$. If anyone see's one for 50 in wny let me know, guitar just broke.

Found the following in Kissimmee, FL tonight:

Rb3 keyboard/game bundle (360 only) $65
GH WoR band bundle $40 (360 only)
GH WoR guitar bundle (PS2 or Wii) $20

Clearance aisle was picked clean; I found 2 band bundles on an endcap still tagged $159-they rang up at $40. So scan when in doubt!

Happy hunting!:)

[quote name='stageman12']Found the following in Kissimmee, FL tonight:

Rb3 keyboard/game bundle (360 only) $65
GH WoR band bundle $40 (360 only)
GH WoR guitar bundle (PS2 or Wii) $20

Clearance aisle was picked clean; I found 2 band bundles on an endcap still tagged $159-they rang up at $40. So scan when in doubt!

Happy hunting!:)[/QUOTE]

Damn, were there still any band bundles there?? I live in Kissimmee!! Which Walmart?

[quote name='Los 33x']Damn, were there still any band bundles there?? I live in Kissimmee!! Which Walmart?[/QUOTE]

Yep, there was one left. Technically, it's Poinciana; the ghetto one on Cypress Pkwy;)

[quote name='stageman12']Yep, there was one left. Technically, it's Poinciana; the ghetto one on Cypress Pkwy;)[/QUOTE]

Ha, I hate that one. It's like 5 minutes from my house. If I had the cash I'd go there right now. Damn, probably going to miss it with one left. Too bad they don't take best buy reward certificates.

All the walmarts near me have crappy clearance. They hve stuff like Who Wants to be a Millionaire for the ps1 for 15 bucks.

Walmarts are only good for older games they still have, thoigh they are usually at full price.

My local Wally World had their 'clearance table' out today. They mostly had cases for non-gaming accessories and a thing of AA batteries with no price tag, but they also had :360: DJ Hero for $35 and :wii: Rock Band 3 w/ keyboard for $50.

Hey my Walmart's got a used game section now.

OrHwe.jpg

[quote name='Survivalism']Hey my Walmart's got a used game section now.
[/QUOTE]

Mine too, but it's 10 copies of the same 5 games for $8 each.

[quote name='wugenius']All the walmarts near me have crappy clearance. They hve stuff like Who Wants to be a Millionaire for the ps1 for 15 bucks.

Walmarts are only good for older games they still have, thoigh they are usually at full price.[/QUOTE]

Wait.. your Walmart still carries PS1 games?

The best deal mine has is Tony Hawk Shred for $60.00...

A random Wal-Mart I went to yesterday was running a big clearance sale. They had tons of games in huge metal racks right when you walk in the door. Everything was $10. There were games for PS1, Xbox, Game Boy Advance, Gamecube, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and PSP. Unfortunately, it was mostly outdated sports games including tons of Madden 2007. It was pretty bizarre seeing all these old games. I doubt Wal-Mart will move many of these games at $10 each.

Best deal I got at walmart was Madworld for 8.99

This was back when the MSRP was still at 19.99

I keep checking but haven't seen much at the moment, just as stated earlier a used game section with the same 5 games.

Wal-Mart was selling Fallout 3 GOTY (PC) for $30 last week. I came in today and noticed that they raised the price to $40. Haha, whatever happened to Wal-Marts "Beware of falling prices"?

[quote name='Survivalism']Hey my Walmart's got a used game section now.

OrHwe.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Love how most of their used game section is the Burger King games :lol:

Saw 2 xbox 360 Call of Duty Black Ops prestige edition for 149.99 in Austin, TX. Not very cheap but a reliable place to get a new prestige edition.

Scored, Walmart in Boonton has a big rack that has PS1, PS2, PS3, xbox and 360 games for 5 bucks. Picked up Little Big Planet GH GOTY edition, Lair, and Motor Storm pacific rift for 15 bucks! Might go back for more :)

I am going back at somepoint this weekend, didnt have a good chance to dig through the ps2 stuff as my wife was a bit impatient. Not much for ps1 games except sports. I did find a few parappa the rappa psp copies though.

[quote name='saberz']scored, walmart in boonton has a big rack that has ps1, ps2, ps3, xbox and 360 games for 5 bucks. Picked up little big planet gh goty edition, lair, and motor storm pacific rift for 15 bucks! Might go back for more :)[/quote]
,,,ps1?!

[quote name='saberz']I am going back at somepoint this weekend, didnt have a good chance to dig through the ps2 stuff as my wife was a bit impatient. Not much for ps1 games except sports. I did find a few parappa the rappa psp copies though.[/QUOTE]

Lol I think I got all the good stuff when I went there yesterday early in the morning. Got Bioshock 2, 3D Dot Heroes, Star Ocean The Last Hope (360), Magna Carta 2 and Devil May Cry 4 Collector's Edition :lol:

Saw a couple more things such as The Last Remnant and PC copies of Left 4 Dead. Nothing that good really left when I went there this morning

bread's done
Back