All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Rogue Galaxy for $10 good?
I saw it at a WM at the Crenshaw Mall and I was about to buy it but there was a long line :(..
Should I get it ?if so I will pick it up tomorrow :)

Also I saw Mercenaries 2 and Condemned 2: Bloodshot for $19.82

[quote name='jpthe3']Is Rogue Galaxy for $10 good?
I saw it at a WM at the Crenshaw Mall and I was about to buy it but there was a long line :(..
Should I get it ?if so I will pick it up tomorrow :)

Also I saw Mercenaries 2 and Condemned 2: Bloodshot for $19.82[/quote]

Get it, for ten bucks its worth it.

Huntington Beach, CA $10 games for DS:
Nintendogs Chihuahua (I got the last one)
Kurupoto
Labyrinth
Chameleon
Smart Girls Winter Wonderland
A couple other Smart Kids titles too, plenty of copies

Some $10 titles for other consoles too, but nothing worth mentioning.

[quote name='neoroark']Huntington Beach, CA $10 games for DS:
Nintendogs Chihuahua (I got the last one)
Kurupoto
Labyrinth
Chameleon
Smart Girls Winter Wonderland
A couple other Smart Kids titles too, plenty of copies

Some $10 titles for other consoles too, but nothing worth mentioning.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up. They were remodeling the place last time I was there and it looked pretty gutted. This info will keep me out of there for quite a bit.

[quote name='pimpster4183']Fear Files is a great find for $10 for sure[/quote]

It is $9.99 used at Blockbuster for those who aren't too picky and can find one.

[quote name='thehoweller']Conan was definitely worth ten bucks...I think even though I beat it while renting, I'd buy it for that price, just to beat it again.[/quote]

Conan is $7.50 at Best Buy in Lewisville, TX.

$10.00
:ds:
Barbie Island Princess
Chameleon
Elite Beat Agents with extra stylus and Sleeve
Jam Sessions
Kurupoto
LOL: Never Party Alone
My SAT Coach
Pipe Mania
Smart Boys Winter Wonderland
Smart Girl's: Winter Wonderland
True Swing Golf with extra stylus and Sleeve

:ps2:
Hot Shots Tennis
Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

:wii:
Mini Desktop Racing
Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland

:360:
Project Gotham Racing 4
Viva Pinata: Party Animals

Last edited by a moderator:
I grabbed Geometry Wars Galaxies for DS at the Farmington, MO WM. They had quite a few different games than the other WM's I've been. None were as good as this find though (only one other copy left)

The only 360 games they had were PES 2008 and NHL 08 for $10.

Yay! I found my first ever YMMV Wal-Mart clearance today in Troy, AL..

X360
GTA4 $19.99
Mercenaries 2 $14.99
Mortal Kombat vs. DC $29.99

PS3
GTA4 $19.99
MGS4 $24.99
Socom (Game Only) $19.99

I pretty much had everything so I went with Mercenaries. I was pretty psyched to find it at $14.99 new.

I always see Blitz II (360 and PS3), Burnout Paradise (PS3), Mass Effect (360), Facebreaker (PS3 and 360), Shreck/Game Combo (360), and a few others for 20$ regularly.

I was at a Wal-Mart in Charlotte, NC this morning and found LIPS for $30. There also was several of the Singstar with mics bundles for cheap. The Singstar PS3 bundle was $25 and the PS2 ones(Amped, 80s and a few others I think) were $20.

[quote name='deszaras']I was at a Wal-Mart in Charlotte, NC this morning and found LIPS for $30. There also was several of the Singstar with mics bundles for cheap. The Singstar PS3 bundle was $25 and the PS2 ones(Amped, 80s and a few others I think) were $20.[/quote]

Wow... Lips for $30 is an awesome deal. Most WM's have it marked at $69 but it scans at $50. Would love to have it scan at $30.. it would be an instant buy for me.

Picked up a few old games
PS3- The Club $10., Narnia $10, and Kane & Lynch $15.
360-Turok $10 and Circle of Doom $10

[quote name='Imallvol7']I always see Blitz II (360 and PS3), Burnout Paradise (PS3), Mass Effect (360), Facebreaker (PS3 and 360), Shreck/Game Combo (360), and a few others for 20$ regularly.[/quote]

Congratulations, you see games for retail prices..

Hey guys!

Around here I've seen the following in the $10 game section:

N+ DS(snagged the last copy)
LOL: Never Party Alone (this was supposed to be online only at agetec.com, but wal-mart has them for $10 each, which is 10 cheaper than online.)

those were the highlights of what was left, pretty much picked clean.

I hope this nugget is useful to a fellow NOVA CAG... Fair Lakes Walmart had 2 Rock Band 2 Bundles (360) sitting on an endcap in the video game section for 109.99.

[quote name='Scorch']Yay! I found my first ever YMMV Wal-Mart clearance today in Troy, AL..

X360
GTA4 $19.99
Mercenaries 2 $14.99
Mortal Kombat vs. DC $29.99

PS3
GTA4 $19.99
MGS4 $24.99
Socom (Game Only) $19.99

I pretty much had everything so I went with Mercenaries. I was pretty psyched to find it at $14.99 new.[/quote]

Socom was still $40 (game only and $60 for the bundle) @ my local Walmart

I was looking in the $20 bin..and I found Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales for $10.

I'm such a lucky dog.

[quote name='hoofrog']Found Big Bang Mini and Millionheir for $10 each in Wal-Mart here in NC just outside Monroe.[/QUOTE]

Sweet find.

I snagged the Guitar Hero II and Aerosmith Combo pack for the 360 for $10 at the Wal-Mart in Enid, OK. I couldn't believe it, they still had Aerosmith in the glass case marked $35 while the combo pack was $10.

I went to Wal-Mart to see if they had Devil May Cry 4 for $9.99 (which they actually DID! Yay for me!) and I was shocked to see GTA Chinatown Wars for $9.99. The game was completely out of stock, but I still wanted to post that I saw it, and that you may have luck finding it at this price as well. This is NOT for $9.99 online.

I wonder if that's highly YMMV that your local store possibly thought it was part of Best Buy's big sale (they heard "Best Buy has this on sale...") Either way, awesome pickup if anyone finds it.

im sure its completely YMMV since its not really on clearance. just went to my store, they had like 30 of them for $35 still sitting behind the glass. had it priced checked too. no luck here. i was even going to suggest putting this in the WM thread, but i dont think it even belongs there.

this whole "$10 sale" is 100% ymmv in terms of what games are on the shelves.

Today I saw:

Rogue Galaxy
Jam Sessions
LOL: Never Party Alone
Beowulf (360)
My SAT Coach
and some others

then I spotted a table with a bunch of games. I spotted a FFV Advance and picked it up, tried to price check it, wouldn't work.

So I take it to an employee, he scans it and tells me $29.82. I just walked away. I figured that the games on the table were on sale, but apparently they just moved them from the rack in the back, to a table.

A bunch of those have already been noted as part of their $10 end caps games. Cool to hear that GTA DS might be among the bunch.

[quote name='King Royalty']I know im a cagn00b but what does YMMV stand for?[/quote]

Your Mileage May Vary.

Its meant to imply that there is no guarantee that every store will have the deal.

Wasn't 9.99 at my Wal-Mart. They still had it for $34.99 but I PMed it along with 4 games in 9.99 BestBuy Ad. Had no problems. Also PMed Davinci Code BR to BB and used the $5 coupon. :)

What I think happened is that store probably adjusted prices to PM the games that are $9.99 in the ad for Best Buy. Someone saw GTA in the ad and probably thought that was $9.99 at BB as well and changed the price to $9.99.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']What I think happened is that store probably adjusted prices to PM the games that are $9.99 in the ad for Best Buy. Someone saw GTA in the ad and probably thought that was $9.99 at BB as well and changed the price to $9.99.[/quote]

Good call. I already pick my GTA up from BB for $20 and I don't feel hosed. In other words, if I wanted to save further on GTA DS by driving to each Walmart looking for that YMMV price, I would spend $10 on gas alone.;)

Don't shop WM game section much, where do I find its clearance section? Is it like Target (hidden in a corner) or are they up with the other games just with a sticker?

[quote name='ryne candy']Don't shop WM game section much, where do I find its clearance section? Is it like Target (hidden in a corner) or are they up with the other games just with a sticker?[/quote]

depends on the store. I have 2 walmarts in my town. One doesnt have a clearance game section at all. the other has like 4 spots for clearanced games. They have a $10 rack, a $5 and $20 bin, and then like another rack where they have discounted last gen games.

bread's done
Back