All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
ghetto aurora walmart (you'll know what one i'm talking about) had eternal sonata and soul caliber 4 both 360 behind the glass marked at $39.99.

i finally found a nice old lady to grab them up for me, and they both rang up at $39.99. i told her i left my wallet in the car and left.

Wal-mart is totally ymmv because they send most games and videos back for credit, my store never marksdown game. Target is a much much better store to find deals in.

[quote name='flobert81']Wal-mart is totally ymmv because they send most games and videos back for credit, my store never marksdown game. Target is a much much better store to find deals in.[/quote]

Tis the opposite for me. I frequent about a dozen or more walmart locations and each and every one of them have had this little YMMV $10 game deal happening.

However of the four Target locations near my route, only one had games with the red tags or any resemblance of a "clearance" area. The rest either sell out before they get to that point, or I believe the way I understood it Target donates things marked beyond "X" amount of a clearance to write the losses off.

Picked up Fracture today for $10(PS3), the 360 version was still $20... Kinda weird, I wanted it for 360, but oh well. Only one left after I picked up mine.

This was at the WM in Kirkwood, MO (St. Louis area)

Found my first Wal-Mart deal, Lexington, NC:

Picked up:
Medal of Honor Airborne (360) - $5 (last copy)
Blazing Angels (Wii) - $5 (about 10 left)

Saw but passed on:
Need for Speed ProStreet (360) - $10 (a few left)
Star Wars Battlefront II (PS2) - $5 (10+ left)

There were also several DS games at $5 or $10 but I don't recall the titles. They were on an end-cap at the front of the game aisle. There was also a rack of mixed $2.50 CD's with some decent classic rock titles in the electronics department.

Ghetto WalMart in Los Angeles (Crenshaw/MLK Plaza) has the Wii Play's in stock once again for $25.00 even. This time though, the checkout lady tried to put a limit on the amount I could purchase - "2 per customer". I convinced her to give me 4 though, but wanted to buy them all for a quick flip. There were about 10 left last Friday.

Evansville in westside walmart has that childrens miracle network 360 pack with shrek 3, viva pinata party and sonic for 15. I all ready have all three and think they suck but might be a nice gift for a kid or someone who just got a 360. There are three in the case below the 360 games.

Found the red controller and play and charge kit for $49 at San Luis Az. Semms like an ok deal, I knew they were bound to go on clearance since they have been collecting dust. They will probably drop more but I really needed a controller so I bit. Will keep an eye out so I can have my forth controller.

I saw a wireless PS2 controller (I think it was official, either that or a great rip of Sony's packaging) for $20, Mirror's Edge (PS3) down to $25.

At the Somerset, KY Wal-Mart, I saw the following today: Mirror's Edge PS3 - $25. Spore Galactic Edition - $39. It was sold out though or I would have gotten one. The tag had the price. Valkyria Chronicles - $39.

Wal-Mart at Hurstbourne Lane and I-64 in Louisville, KY has a shit-pile of clearance games on a table in the main aisle. Most are $15 and sports games, but there are a few hidden gems. I picked up Devil May Cry 4 Collectors Edition for $15. Plenty of 360, PS3 and Wii games.

Just checked out my local walmarts after reading this thread. Both only had 10$ sales on some crappy GC and Xbox sports games from 2006.

Saw:

:wii: Kororinpa $25
:ps3: Mirror's Edge $25
:360: DDR Universe 3 Bundle $40

A lot of weird clearance tags here and there. Maybe they are starting to get better on moving old stuff?

:gc:Odama $45

Maybe not. =\

I saw the RB2 drums for $75 on ps3 and 360. I'm really tempted to get the 360 drums because I believe they are getting harder to find and that is why I'm paranoid about giving the location.

Anyone have any opinions on the drums?

My local Wal-Mart in Longview, WA had the following as "Red Tag" clearance:

$20 PSN cards for $17
$50 PSN cards for $40
PS3 Eye for $30

There were quite a few other items for both Xbox 360 and PS3, but these were the only ones I remembered. I'll try to go back and get a better list.

I just picked up BUZZ Tv for the PS3 at my local wal-mart in MO for 19.99! Was tagged on the box for 59.99... not sure if you will be so lucky where you are at

Was quite happy to find Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology for the PSP in the $10 bin at Wal-Mart (Mansfield, TX) tonight. :) Already own it, but it's nice to have a sealed copy for my collection. Got the last copy.

My local Wal-Mart (Macon, GA) had Hot Shots Golf(PS3) and Folklore (PS3) for $19.99 each. There were not marked at this price thought, but came up when I rang up.

Was in my local (Owasso) Walmart today and saw PSP batteries (the normal ones) for the 200 and 300 for $5 each. I almost picked up all 3 but ended up only getting 1. They also had a TON of the PS2 2-pack 8mb memory cards for $9.

I nabbed a few from a good Wal Mart clearance here in Marina, CA this week. All for 360

Soul Calibur 4: 15
Lego Batman: 15
Eternal Sonata: 10

My Walmart is actually fixing up the gaming section. I picked up Eye of Judgement with Camera for $20..

I also saw the Red 360 controller with charge thingy but I believe it was $35 at mine.

My WM is also doing 20% off a lot of the display TVs.

[quote name='scuba t']Wii points card with case $12, wiimote with carrying case $18[/QUOTE]

Would you mind sharing the location of these deals?

I also just found Folklore for the PS3 for $19.99 at Walmart in Clayton, NC. There were probably 2-3 left in the enclosed cases.

Went to like 5 Wal-Marts around the KC Metro today. I don't remember which one it was, but I believe it was the one on State Line. 3 copies of Zack and Wiki at $10! And four PSP batteries at $25.

[quote name='Got_Wii']Would you mind sharing the location of these deals?[/QUOTE]

Ask the vulture who as soon as I posted that they went to buy all of them probably to make a buck. Anyway Tuscaloosa, AL.

I saw Shadow of Destiny (ps2) today at a Wal-mart. $49.96. That was one of the first few ps2 games right? They also had Frequency for $10.

I don't know if this has been reported or not, but I saw the AC/DC Rock Band bundle for $30 which is the same price as just the disc itself. The bundle has the game, plus a shirt and dvd concert. I saw it for the Wii and bought one for the 360.

[quote name='scuba t']Ask the vulture who as soon as I posted that they went to buy all of them probably to make a buck. Anyway Tuscaloosa, AL.[/QUOTE]

Wish I had seen this yesterday. If you see any more deals in T-town, send me a PM. You aren't the guy that cleaned out Sears in University Mall are you? :D

The WalMart in Baldwin Park, CA (Puente and the 10 fwy) had alot of the sony brand blue PS2 controllers and the two pack of PS2 memory cards for $5 each (I think theyre broken down from bundles). There were a couple other acc's for the same price but nothing of great interest :)

[quote name='bamf226']Wish I had seen this yesterday. If you see any more deals in T-town, send me a PM. You aren't the guy that cleaned out Sears in University Mall are you? :D[/QUOTE]

No every time I go in there I find nothing but a shrek game or something similar. Wal-Mart or K-Mart doesn't have a clearance game section right now so deals hard to find right now.

Found some mediocre deals at my crappy Wal-mart that is in the midst of a re-layout.

There was a large rack of $19.82 games for all systems, consisting of games I had not seen for these prices at other Walmart locations.

Picked up:
:ps3: BlackSite: Area 51
:ps3: Call of Duty 3 (non-GH version)
:ps3: Orange Box

Sping Mills Wal-Mart (Martinsburg W.V.) Near Falling Waters W.V. / Hagerstown M.D. was doing their in-store inventory / clearance marking in the electronics department.

Playstation Eye hit $30 at my Wally World
Also the Sony PS3 Branded Gold Component Cable for PS3 went to $20, and another was marked $15? These include a Gold Component cable and a gold USB Charging Cable for the controller.
There were also several PSP items (battery, case) all sony brand (non Third Party).

Also, $20 rack had

Singstar Vol.2
Resistance FOM
HotShots Golf OOB
Virtua Fighter 5
Battlefield Bad Company
Lost
Tony Hawks Proving Ground
Burnout Paradise (Non GH)
MLB The Show 08
Army Of Two
Conan
Blazing Angels
Ultimate Alliance
Motorstorm (Non GH & GH)
Transformers
Surfs UP

Found at Walmart one 360 Fallout 3 CE for $19 +tax. Don't know if this has been posted but I thought that was a hell of a deal. This was the Renton, WA store.

[quote name='CaptainPiracy']OHHH and Wireless PS2 controllers the Sony brand ones... the NICE ONES
$20 each.. very cool.[/QUOTE]

Those are Katana brand wireless controllers with licensing by Sony, packed in Sony-look boxes. Sony does not make a 1st party wireless controller for PS2.

My local Wal-Mart (Enid) had Xbox Live points cards on sale for some reason.

:360: 1600 Microsoft Points - Rock Band branded card - $15
:360: 1600 Microsoft Points - Guitar Hero World Tour card - $17
:360: 1600 Microsoft Points - Standard Xbox Live card - $19.97

Also, yesterday all of the Wii controllers (Wii Remote or nunchuck) were $5 off the MSRP, but today they were back up to the MSRP.

I was just about to post about the $20 Hot Shots Golf I saw tonight, but it looks as if someone else is local to Hagerstown, MD also :) But anyways, I picked up the last Hot Shots Golf, and the only other $20 games I saw PS3 wise were the usual $20 affair (Army of Two, Lego Indy, etc). But, those games were marked with the yellow tags, not the red, so maybe it's not YMMV.

My Wal-Mart has had some decent games for $10 lately. Primarily :360: Guitar Hero II / Guitar Hero Aerosmith 2-in-1 and :wii: Rayman Raving Rabbids. I found my copy with the rest of the $20 games, but there was a lil' price card elsewhere in an empty spot that had it marked $10.

bread's done
Back