All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
swung by a mega walmart in Homestead, got a 2000 Wii point card bundled with a pink VC controller for $15. good deal though I wont use it unless someone needs it I can either sell it or trade it for a PSN or XBLM card.

Overall my walmart was slim, but had alot of clearance stuff.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Ha ha its $59.99 at my local sears :applause:[/QUOTE]

Did you actually scan it, or is that just the price it was tagged?

[quote name='guessed']Did you actually scan it, or is that just the price it was tagged?[/QUOTE]

Im a vet around these threads , trust me thats the scan price.

So someone over at slickdeals found Fallout 3 (PS3) and MGS4 for $25 at a Walmart in San Jose. Anyone else see something similar in your city?

was at wal-mart during lunch outside Atlanta (Gwinnett), and saw Hot Shots Golf and Folklore for $20 each. almost got hot shots, but meh. there were tons of them though, guess its the regular price now?

[quote name='Organ Donor']Saw a :360: 120 GB HDD for $125 at the Walmart in Latrobe, PA.[/QUOTE]

Picked this up at Homewood, AL Wal-mart for $125. Possible price trend for Walmart.

Wal-Mart: Milpitas CA has a clearance, 50% off. [includes 360, PS3, Wii, DS, and PS2]

I snagged the last copy of DIRT (360) for $15. =)

edit: several copies of Silent Hill: Homecoming (360) for $20 are still on the shelf. Good deal if you missed the BB clearance.

I saw Hot Shots Golf and Folklore around me for $19.82 as well so may be a universal walmart price.

Did pick up these little gems yesterday though after spending a little time digging around in the massive dump bin this store had with a sign saying all games " $29 "

Xenosaga III (PS2) $15.00
Disgaea 2 (PS2) $15.00
Rogue Galaxy (PS2) $10.00

All even prices so at some point im assuming this was a walmart clearance item but good prices to me.... now the internal struggle of "to buy or not to buy" another PS2 to get some RPG action I missed out on when I went on to next gen stuff..... #-o

Saw Wrath of the Lich King collectors Edition for 69.97 in the clearance aisle. Both copies were pretty beat up.

Not quite a game deal...but if you are looking for a LCD or Plasma...they are clearancing some out at my WM.

Best deal was the 42" Vizio for 480 bucks...

Its 20% sales price.

[quote name='Ace!']Not quite a game deal...but if you are looking for a LCD or Plasma...they are clearancing some out at my WM.

Best deal was the 42" Vizio for 480 bucks...

Its 20% sales price.[/QUOTE]

Saw something similar in Fredricktown, MO WM. I'm guessing they were displays. Who knows how many hours are on them. Couple were pretty nicely priced.. but not anything that I'd buy right now.

Someone on another board said that they had red Zune 8 GB for $50 in upland CA.
didnt have any in my area. Of course YMMV Please don't flame me, I'm just telling you what he said.

the walmart over here i don't think they even have a game clearance section, they have a clearance item section, but it's mostly toys and electronics stuff like television accesories and blank media discs. Never seen any games except for some $10 DS games.

I'll have to check it out again.

[quote name='commandercody83']Saw something similar in Fredricktown, MO WM. I'm guessing they were displays. Who knows how many hours are on them. Couple were pretty nicely priced.. but not anything that I'd buy right now.[/QUOTE]

These were all new

i saw the following at a sf bay area walmart:

:ps2: grand theft auto collection (3 disc) $15
:ps2: need for speed collection (3 discs) $15
:ps2: guitar hero 3 disc set $15
:ps2: hsm sing it bundle $15
:ps2: disney think fast with controllers $15
:ps2: acdc collector's pack $15
:ps3: disney sing it with mic $15 (just 1, but crushed box)
:ps2: hsm 3 ddr with pad $10

i did see a bin of clearance titles of xbox360, wii and ps3 games. still some $25 :ps3: mgs 4 available.

[quote name='Ace!']These were all new[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't spend much time looking since I can't buy any right now, they could be new. Just assumed.

The Wal here in Spokane, WA on Wellesly has Wii remotes bundled with a Wii remote case/sleeve for $35. Of course, they're selling them by themselves for $37.** on sale two aisles away, but as we all know logic is checked at the door for clearance items, lol.

Walmart on providence and 51 in Charlotte NC has
Sing it bundle : 20.00 [PS3]
Hotshots golf out of bounds : 20.00 [PS3]
Mirrors Edge : 19.99 [XB360 / PS3]

Plattville, WI

Clearencing some PSP stuff, noticed they had the Battery Charger from 29.99 to 15 even.

Noticed in the Stamina Battery thread that an optional charger would be nice, and all the 3rd party ones tend to chew up batteries on Amazon.

I bought one, but they had one left.

That store also had tv cables I think and batteries for psp on clearence.

One of my co-workers came to me today & mentioned that he saw a few games on clearance at one of our local Walmarts (Fresno CA, Herndon & Palm) including the Socom PS3 bundle for $25. Needless to say I was interested, but what I found was a pretty big goldmine (just no Socom bundle...)

FIFA 09 X360 $25
NHL 09 PS3 $25
Stormrise PS3 $25
Final Fantasy CC: Echoes Of Time (DS) $20
Lips $13!
Rock Band AC/DC with DVD & T-Shirt (PS3) $7.50
Last Remnant X360 $19

There were a total of 4 shelves of this type of stuff, including usual clearance type of stuff (The Club, Folklore, MX Vs ATV Untamed, Call Of Duty 3 ($10), Conflict, Guitar Hero etc etc.) If you are in the area, its worth a look at least....I'm just hoping I can find the SOCOM bundle at another Walmart in the area *crosses fingers*

[quote name='Joe Fongul']One of my co-workers came to me today & mentioned that he saw a few games on clearance at one of our local Walmarts (Fresno CA, Herndon & Palm) including the Socom PS3 bundle for $25. Needless to say I was interested, but what I found was a pretty big goldmine (just no Socom bundle...)

FIFA 09 X360 $25
NHL 09 PS3 $25
Stormrise PS3 $25
Final Fantasy CC: Echoes Of Time (DS) $20
Lips $13!
Rock Band AC/DC with DVD & T-Shirt (PS3) $7.50
Last Remnant X360 $19

There were a total of 4 shelves of this type of stuff, including usual clearance type of stuff (The Club, Folklore, MX Vs ATV Untamed, Call Of Duty 3 ($10), Conflict, Guitar Hero etc etc.) If you are in the area, its worth a look at least....I'm just hoping I can find the SOCOM bundle at another Walmart in the area *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]

Now I might just snag up that Rock Band AC/DC now, I guess i'll run to my Wal-mart and see

I'm personally waiting for the Rock Band AC/DC for the 360 to get to at least $20 before I jump on it. Sadly, since its a Walmart exclusive, when they are gone they are gone!

I picked up 2 Wii cover packs for $8 that have a classic controller cover and a 2000 point card.

Send me a PM if you ever find the 360 AC/DC for $20 or less!

My Walmart still had AC/DC (both bundle, and nonbundle) @ $30 still.

I also saw HotShots out of bounds (PS3) but it was also full price :(

this laptop now dropped to 699.. just got a price adjustment and I was able keep the all-in-one printer even though that deal is over

680 after the 20 coupon

Anyways, big YMMV.. good luck

[quote name='vickedrobert']this laptop now dropped to 699.. just got a price adjustment and I was able keep the all-in-one printer even though that deal is over

680 after the 20 coupon

Anyways, big YMMV.. good luck[/QUOTE]

What laptop? What coupon? You have made 3 posts total on CAG, and this one is closest of the 3 to making any sense.

[quote name='Imma_Thai']6600 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh
Get it on the front shelf, not behind the glass.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...I may swing buy on the way home.

9.82 for you're in the movies? that has a webcam which costs like $29.99 normally. That's a steal.
151l1344.jpg

Went by the walmart in carrolton, TX last night - and they had quite a few 50% of games. Below are some of the games I remember seeing:
PS3 - Heavenly Sword $30
PS3 - Ratchet & Clank Future $15
PS3 - Uncharted $30
PS3 - Resistance $15
PS3 - Ninja Gaiden Sigma $15
PS3 - Lair $10
PS3 - Street Fighter 4 $30 (may be a pricing error - the copies behind the "main" display caseg were full price, but they had about 8 copies in the end display marked at half off. 360 version was marked full price)
PS2 - Metal Gear Trilogy Collection $15 (only saw one copy left)

They also still have $50 PSN gift cards on clearance for $40 (there's another thread out there for this, but thought I would mention here as well since I was listing these games out anyway).

store address is:
1213 E. Trinity Mills Road
Carrollton, TX 75006

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye of Judgment with PS Eye drops from $30 to $20, picked up the last copy and was not red marked so likely a trend.

In the Redlands,CA one:

Picked up the last (I think) copy of Buzz for PS3 for 20

They also had for PS3:

Hot Shots OOB for 20
Lair for 20

I am going back this weekend to see what else they have.

In the Rialto, CA one:

A couple of months ago they had the Wii Points card gift pack on clearance for $6.

Just this past weekend they had the PSEye and Wii Speak on clearance for 20 each. I passed on them but went back on Sunday. They had the PSEyes (now only 3 left when on Saturday there were about a dozen) and they were on sale for 10. I picked up all 3 ( a friend wanted one but 20 was a little much) but I left the Wii Speak alone. They also had cable modems, wireless N laptop cards, wireless-G usb adapters, routers for 10 each. I got the modems and a couple of laptop cards but the biggest surprise was a 500gb HD for 10. (I know they are not games but it might be worth the look to see what other Walmarts would have in your areas).

I did go back a few days later and they still had a couple of Wii Speaks, I picked one up and it was only 5.

I don't know how you guys' wal-marts have all these great deals, I just went to mine last night and they don't have sh*t on sale or clearance. Had the same $19.99 games everybody else has.

[quote name='Darth Indy']I don't know how you guys' wal-marts have all these great deals, I just went to mine last night and they don't have sh*t on sale or clearance. Had the same $19.99 games everybody else has.[/QUOTE]
ditto

My Walmart had the PS3 Eye for $15, so I grabbed one. I wish they would've had Lips for $15 like the guy above said, but no luck.

[quote name='Bug42']ditto[/QUOTE]

Same here, the "clearance" games section of my Wal-Mart is pretty much ALL older PC games with like 18 cents off the retail price. Ugh.

went to the Walmart in TX located on West Airport (I think, just popped into Walmart to grab a bag of socks cause I was going bowling) and the PlayStation Eye is still regular price there. And they are out of the Eye of Judgement bundle incase anyone was looking.

bread's done
Back