All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had an interested day at my West Hils, CA Wal-Mart today. Upon hearing reports of $10 endcaps and such at other Wally Worlds, I ventured forth this morning to discover not an endcap, but a shopping cart parked next to the electronics checkout desk, filled with games. Things were either marked $10 or not at all. I found Beautiful Katamari, Scene It BOS (game ony), and Tecmo Bowl (DS). For $10 a pop, not a great deal, but decent enough for three games I was interested in. So I take them up to checkout....lo and behold, each rings up for $5!

I take my score to my car and immediately head back. I pick up Lost, Universe at War, Top Spin 3, Fifa Street 3, MLB 2k8 (all 360), and Burnout Paradise (PS3) for $30+tax.

Also spotted in the shopping cart o' deals were Banjo-Kazooie, Lego Batman (both of which I have already), History Channel Civil War, The Bigs, various 08 EA sports titles (not hockey or fifa, unfortunately), Civ Rev, Sega Tennis (all 360), Top Spin 3, and Spiderwick Chronicles (both PS3). Again, not all were marked, but those that were read $10, but I'd imagine would ring up as $5.

Now I went back after work today to pick up The Bigs (after doing some research and deciding it was woth the $5), only to discover the cart had been moved and entirely emptied of games. Now either some hoarder took the whole thing, or it was all moved to the stock room.

Anyways, it might be worth a scan if you see $10 markdowns;)

ah i gotta look through my section of clearance games. i went last week and it was a big mess. they through it all in a like a cabinet and if i opened it, it would have spilled everywhere. i went yesterday and they cleaned it up and I finally got Eye of Judgment. I didn't have time to look through the sale though, but they put all the 360 games in the front.

Picked up a brand new Playstation wireless Rockband 2 drum set from the Rockwall, TX Wally World for $30.00. There were 5 sets left in a new clearance section next to cameras.

~KC

[quote name='wlw2k3']

Now I went back after work today to pick up The Bigs (after doing some research and deciding it was woth the $5), only to discover the cart had been moved and entirely emptied of games. Now either some hoarder took the whole thing, or it was all moved to the stock room.

[/QUOTE]

You should've just taken the whole cart up to the checkout in the first place. How much easier could they make it for you? ;)

[quote name='boneless']You should've just taken the whole cart up to the checkout in the first place. How much easier could they make it for you? ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure if I wanted to be burdened with 12 copies of NCAA 2008.

Anyone in NC looking for Wii points, the Walmart in Kinston had about 25 of the point card/nunchuck combo packs for $15.

And don't bother PMing asking me to pick any up, I'm back home in PA.

[quote name='kk012']i saw the following at a sf bay area walmart:

:ps2: grand theft auto collection (3 disc) $15

[/QUOTE]

Just picked this one up for $10

The other collections MK and Metal Gear were 29.99 and 19.99 respectively.
Or was it the other way around?? Either way, more than what I'd spend.

Nothing else was great, but there were many games with green labels on them...maybe more markdowns?? Ninja Gaiden Sigma was one, but didn't someone already find it on clearance?

$15 for No More Heros and other then that it was either 07 sports games and MLB tHe show 08. I figured those would be next, they had dozens and dozens of NBA 07.

Other games I see a ton of that might go for $15 or so is GTA IV.

Walmart in west hills... You mean on fallbrok? I was just there a couple hours ago and found nothing in hopes of trying to score a good deal. I moved to phoenix from canoga park last October and I just came down here to visit my dad and stop by wal
mart to see it change a lot.

Really want to get AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack for X360...some people have seen/gotten the PS3 version on clearance for $7.50 (I think some have even gotten the fan pack for this price).

If anybody sees the 360 version in this price range, I would love to get one, especially the fan pack that comes with the t-shirt and dvd. Will consider the PS2 version at this price point as well, fan pack preferred of course.

Would also love to get a Lips bundle at the $15 price tag, and might be interested in the Playstation Eye / Eye of Judgement bundle as well (does it work as a PC webcam?)

Thanks for any help in acquiring these games!

Louisville, KY - PS2 Memory Card 2-Pack for 7.50
The Wal-Mart store on Hurstbourne Ln. near J-Town has a 2-pack of PS2 memory cards on clearance for 7.50. There were about two dozen or so left - they are in the back corner of the electronics section, near the video game display cases.

They also had in the same section:

Wii/USB 1G card for 7.50 (1 left)
USB Action Replay for Wii (512MB w/saved games) - 5.00 (3 left)
PS2 Generic wireless guitar controller - 5.00
Various XBox360 games - 10 - 20 bucks.
PS3 Games - The Simpsons; Madden 2008; The Golden Compass - all 15.00
Various PS2 Games (mostly NCAA Football 2008) - various prices
4-in-1 system floor dance mat - 5.00
High School Musical 3 w/dance mat (360 only) - 7.50
Disney Sing It! w/mic (360 only) - 7.50

picked up:

:ps3: MGS4 (non-GH) $25

saw some new stuff:

:360: eat lead $25
:360: x blades $25

i'm still waiting for a price drop on :ps2: 2 pack 8 mb memory cards and :ps2: sony controllers:cry:

Hey guys, this is my first post so sorry if I don't do it right. My local Walmart had a bin FULL of Playstation 2 and Playstation 3 games mixed together. After 30 minutes of going through these "$19.99 deals" the only thing worth that much was Hot Shots Golf: Out of bounds.

[quote name='playing mantis']Really want to get AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack for X360...some people have seen/gotten the PS3 version on clearance for $7.50 (I think some have even gotten the fan pack for this price).

If anybody sees the 360 version in this price range, I would love to get one, especially the fan pack that comes with the t-shirt and dvd. Will consider the PS2 version at this price point as well, fan pack preferred of course.

Would also love to get a Lips bundle at the $15 price tag, and might be interested in the Playstation Eye / Eye of Judgement bundle as well (does it work as a PC webcam?)

Thanks for any help in acquiring these games![/QUOTE]

Wrong site, this is what you want:

http://santaclause.com/

Found a 1600 MS Point card today erroneously marked down for $7.93. The clearance sticker said "1 month LIVE gold". This was one of the cards that was packaged in the heavy plastic. I went to the cashier and was ready to "make my case" if it rang up at regular price.

The cashier tried to ring it up, but it gave an error beep. It then asked her to enter the code, which she entered the SKU from the clearance label on the front. Got it for $7.92. Perhaps they are trying to get rid of the pre-activated cards in the heavy plastic.

Be sure to check those cards in the clearance section, fellow CAG's, you might find a treat.

[quote name='hokieguy']Guitar Hero Legends of Rock $13 at Walmart in Charlotte, NC on HWY 16.[/QUOTE]

I saw one for 7.48 at Target so before you go to walmart check target...

Checked out the WalMart in my area today, but they had nothing on clearance...or even cheap for that matter.
Saw plenty with green stickers but all of them were prices higher than the shelf tag! I mean Resistance: FoM sticker'd for $58 and the shelf said $39!

The WalMart at Beach Blvd and Imperial HWY in La Habra CA put more $10.00 games out. Picked up Flash Focus DS, Condemned 2 PS3, Eat Lead PS3, and the two that I about died when I saw them MADWORLD and The House of the Dead Overkill. There is 1 copy of Madworld and Overkill still there.

Walmart near Semoran and Lk Margaret in Orlando, FL had many games on clearance

I know they had a bunch of 360, wii and ps3 games
these are the ps3 games:
$10:
Folklore
Motorstorm
Prostreet
Round Night 3
NBA 07
and many more...

$15:
Hot shots golf: out of bounds
Oblivion
Lair

and more..

I went into that Walmart near the Orlando airport, was kind of scary. It was like going into a K Mart *shivers*. Might be worth it for cheap games though. Maybe.

Speaking of scary walmarts in the orlando area, how is the wal mart over by Metro West? I've been told not to go to that one after dark.... Not that I have to worry about it anymore since I've long left working for the mouse.

Went to the Wal Mart in Hometown PA, no deals. Shitty $19.99 games.

Oh and they got rid of all of their PC games/software and replaced it with rock band games :bomb:

Just got back from that Walmart on Semoran in Orlando. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen so many $5.00 games. I ended up getting that Folklore for $10, Hot Shots Golf for $15, Dark Sector for $5, and Dragonball Z Budokai 3 for $5.

Also found a sweet Nick Fury / Captain America action figure two pack.

were those $5 games for the ps3? I didn't go thru the whole thing one by one, but damn I can't believe i missed them! I think i'm going back and return Lair and get hot shots out of bounds btw. I hope walmart accepts returns on clearance items (i haven't opened the game yet)

Most of the $5 games were PS2. What little PS3 games they had were $10 and up, mostly up. Around the $20 mark. I may have gotten the last Hots Shots, but I don't know. I do know that most of the $5 games were on an end cap, facing the TVs.

Don't know if anybody cares but the Walmart in East Wareham, MA had Eye of Judgement (with the PS3 Eye camera) for $20. I grabbed one; it was covered with dust. There were 3 left.

The Walmart on Beach Blvd and i think Talbert in Huntington Beach CA has some $10 - 20 games. Picked up Prince of Persia PS3 for $20 and Atari Evolved for $10. They als had Afro Samurai and the Riddick game for the PS3 for 20 each. They had quite a few 360, DS and PS2 games for 10.

The only place in my Walmart that possibly might have games on clearance are put in a glass display but it's a mess would they allow me to open it up and check all of the games in there?

yea just ask whatever person is there that u wanna check through it..

they WILL NOT have a problem with that
if they do go straight to a manager

The Hurstbourne Ln. (J-Town) Wal-Mart in Louisville, KY has 2000 point Wii cards with a classic controller glove for 10 bucks. There were 9-10 this morning when I went by.

XBox 360

Sioux City, IA near Leeds.

Soul Calibur IV - $15.82
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - $14.82
Mercenaries 2: $18.82

[quote name='Mcboink']XBox 360

Soul Calibur IV - $15.82
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - $14.82
Mercenaries 2: $18.82[/QUOTE]

What store? Or at least, what state, city?.....

Found some nice deals today

Hot shots golf (PS3) 19.96
Lego Indiana Jones 15.00
Lego Batman 19.96
Untold Legends (PS3) 10.00 [1 left better hurry]

these deals were located at the Miami Walmart across from Landshark Stadium... formerly pro player stadium.

Milpitas, CA: had two copies of PURE :360: for $15 clearance.
San Jose, CA: had mixed current-gen + previous-gen clearances for $5 each.

I picked up Folklore :ps3: as a future gift for my brother, and an extra copy of Splinter Cell: Double Agent :xbox: plus 3 copies of Rainbow Six 3 (with headsets) :xbox: for my LAN gaming setup. :D :whee:

My local Wal-Mart (in Pascagoula, MS) has no good deals at all, even the old GBA games on the clearance rack like Tony Hawk's Underground are still $20.

And apparently they've stopped selling PSN cards, first they dropped the $20 cards about 2 months ago, and now they don't sell $50 ones either. I hope this isn't a national trend, or else it'll probably make a dent in PSN purchases.

INSANE find today. Rock Band 2 SE for $75.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monroe, WI location. Also had PS3 version. Had GH:WT for $75 for PS3 too. XBOX 360 512 MB mem. units, $20.

[quote name='Thomas96']Found some nice deals today

Hot shots golf (PS3) 19.96
Lego Indiana Jones 15.00
Lego Batman 19.96
Untold Legends (PS3) 10.00 [1 left better hurry]

these deals were located at the Miami Walmart across from Landshark Stadium... formerly pro player stadium.[/QUOTE]

Hot shots is a deal I guess but that is MSRP for Batman and only $5 off for Indy. Untold Legends isn't worth talking about.

Opelousas, La

:360: Scene-It with 4 Controllers $12.00
:ds: Lite Headset $6.18
:ds: Big Bang Mini $15.00

If anyone checks out the Wal-Mart in Harvey, Louisiana, apparently they found a box full of old games in the back because there's a clearance rack containing PS2, Xbox, GCN, and some PS3/360/DS games. I saw stuff like Half-Life 2 (Xbox) for $10, and stuff going as far back as NHL 2002 for the PS2.

Question from a noob.

I've seen a few Fallout CE's at local Wal-Marts and I was curious what other people's experiences are with CE price drops. I've been looking for one for a while now and have little to no luck tracking one down outside of the internet. So I guess my main question is should I even bother getting my hopes up anytime soon for the price to drop? Also been keeping an eye on Halo Wars CE but I don't expect that one to drop for a bit yet.

Thanks gang.

[quote name='scratchdesk']Question from a noob.

I've seen a few Fallout CE's at local Wal-Marts and I was curious what other people's experiences are with CE price drops. I've been looking for one for a while now and have little to no luck tracking one down outside of the internet. So I guess my main question is should I even bother getting my hopes up anytime soon for the price to drop? Also been keeping an eye on Halo Wars CE but I don't expect that one to drop for a bit yet.

Thanks gang.[/QUOTE]

I had one of those checked like a month ago and it was $69.99 but you never know just have it checked

[quote name='scratchdesk']Question from a noob.

Thanks gang.[/QUOTE]

If I wre you, I'd go hit up my local Smas Club. I got mine there for the 360 for $50;) PS3 was like $35

bread's done
Back