All In-Store Walmart Deals go HERE. The official YMMV Walmart clearance thread.

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
Given the extreme YMMV nature of Walmart deals/clearances, it makes absolutely no sense to make a new thread every time someone finds a new deal at their local Walmart. So, if you happen to find a good deal, save the forum some clutter and post in this thread.

Please include the store location (City, state, etc), as well as the item and price.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rocko34']I can confirm both of these deals plus the 29.99 Fallout CE PS3 lunchboxes at several walmarts in ohio, so these three deals seem to be company wide. I bought 3 Socom bundles and they still had like 6 left at a Wal Mart in Southern Ohio. Hell I even found brand new sealed WOW The Wrath of the Lich King Collectors Edition at one wal Mart for $60![/QUOTE]
wow, is the fallout 3 collectors edition new, if so i may pick it up. i got the normal version from gohastings and its pretty beat up.

Woodstock, GA:

I looked for the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and they appear to be gone. I don't know if they were ever $19.

I did, however, see Wii Remote + Wii Motion+ for $21.XX. They had both black and pink sets. I picked up a pink set for my wife.

[quote name='SNAKE EYES EX']Woodstock, GA:

I looked for the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset and they appear to be gone. I don't know if they were ever $19.

I did, however, see Wii Remote + Wii Motion+ for $21.XX. They had both black and pink sets. I picked up a pink set for my wife.[/QUOTE]

Official Nintendo version or 3rd party?

[quote name='punter25']I was able to get Heavenly sword for 10 in Birmingham,Al. They had quite a few older PS3 and 360 games for 10 each.[/QUOTE]

Which Walmart? Irondale? Lakeshore? 280?

I was at the one in Irondale (Eastwood Village) and the best thing I found was a collector's edition copy of Arkham Asylum with no price. The guy let me have it for $29.

Call Of Duty: World At War Collector's Edition half price, marked down to $39.96. Nearly a dozen copies for 360 in stock at Newton, Iowa store.

Clerk also told me that the SOCOM Headset bundles dropped to $15.00 before they sold out, so you may find it for the new clearance price at other stores.

Found Eternal Sonata for $10 at one store. Went to another Walmart and bought 2 more copies and returned them to the WM that had it at $10. Went back next day, and bought all 3. Now I have 1 to play, 1 to keep sealed for my collection, and 1 to keep if it ever gets rare. BAM!

Found several guides (for the first time ever) on clearance at my Walmart. (Kernersville, NC)

Dragon Age: Origins - $6
Assassin's Creed II - $9
Tekken 6 - $9
Fallout 3: GOTY - $13
White Knight Chronicles - $9
Star Ocean somethingI'llneverplay - $9

I was tempted to pick up the DA guide... hmm.

[quote name='Estebon']Found Eternal Sonata for $10 at one store. Went to another Walmart and bought 2 more copies and returned them to the WM that had it at $10. Went back next day, and bought all 3. Now I have 1 to play, 1 to keep sealed for my collection, and 1 to keep if it ever gets rare. BAM![/QUOTE]

Return fraud is for WINNERS!

[quote name='Survivalism']Return fraud is for WINNERS![/QUOTE]
Not that I am advocating it ... but how is this fraud?

He bought it at one store, returned at another, and then bought them all from the shelves.

[quote name='flix1']Not that I am advocating it ... but how is this fraud?

He bought it at one store, returned at another, and then bought them all from the shelves.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is there really not going to be worth much unless its the right person seeing the PS3 version was superior and is harder to find.

I like how every motard yells out "Return Fraud" for being smart. This is in no way even close to return fraud. I bought games from store A, returned games to store B who is selling them for less, and then bought then again later. Where the hell is the return fraud?

I hate people sometimes.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Funny thing is there really not going to be worth much unless its the right person seeing the PS3 version was superior and is harder to find.[/QUOTE]

Oh an xbox loyalist who gives a shit about the PS3, or a fan of the series who wants the xbox one too. I pid $9.99. It will sell for double that down the road, and considering I'm not selling it for years, i'm sure i'll be fine.

I was at the local Wal-Mart in Wisconsin yesterday and they had Triple Play 2002 for regular XBOX for $15. You might want to hurry to your Wal-Mart for this title.

Explain how that's return fraud. Wal-Mart allows items bought at one store to be returned at a different Wal-Mart with receipt. As long as he returned them with receipt it's not return fraud. He is then free to rebuy them at the lower price.

This is about the normal price for what it goes for now, but anyways
if someone is still looking for the BioShock 2 Special Edition for 360
the Walmart in Anaheim on Euclid has 2 copys for $50

Don't worry guys. This site is full of people who yell return fraud but abuse the living shit out of glitches to get games for almost nothing shipped.

I'm not saying I'm innocent, RB code and EA pax code anyone? But I see plenty of hypocrites around here.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Don't worry guys. This site is full of people who yell return fraud but abuse the living shit out of glitches to get games for almost nothing shipped.

I'm not saying I'm innocent, RB code and EA pax code anyone? But I see plenty of hypocrites around here.[/QUOTE]

Whoa! Someone with brains. Its like a Bigfoot sighting on here.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Don't worry guys. This site is full of people who yell return fraud but abuse the living shit out of glitches to get games for almost nothing shipped.

I'm not saying I'm innocent, RB code and EA pax code anyone? But I see plenty of hypocrites around here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Estebon']Whoa! Someone with brains. Its like a Bigfoot sighting on here.[/QUOTE]

i see im not alone, i've thought taht every time i hear someone yell at others for return fraud, i also think that when they call others out for hoarding and they abuse a glitch (2 different things, but still wrong). i try and keep my mouth closed to keep from starting drama, but it's just annoying! ty for taking a step back and looking and what's going on :)

[quote name='raque']I was at the local Wal-Mart in Wisconsin yesterday and they had Triple Play 2002 for regular XBOX for $15. You might want to hurry to your Wal-Mart for this title.[/QUOTE]

Let me guess the one off Brown Deer Rd ???

^^

I saw an original Halo Xbox game at my Walmart for $10.00

---------

:360: The Saboteur $19.99
:360: Fairytale Fights $19.99
:360: X-Blades $19.99

Probably what they go for new anyway, but I saw em'.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Let me guess the one off Brown Deer Rd ???[/QUOTE]
No it was off of hwy 100 in Greenfield. They had a ton of old games that were $10 or more. Where did they keep these titles?

Would anyone be willing to pick up The Saboteur (PS3) or Heavenly Sword at WM for $10 and ship to me or trade for a game on my list? Shouldn't have to mention, but I will reimburse.

[quote name='raque']No it was off of hwy 100 in Greenfield. They had a ton of old games that were $10 or more. Where did they keep these titles?[/QUOTE]

Stuff gets lost in the storeroom and they have to put it back out. It happens all the time.

I've seen these Microsoft Wireless Microphones in several store in the New England area ranging in price from $19-$15.

Being in need of a USB mic (for Beatles Rock Band I picked up at Target) I'm tempted to going to pick one up, but reviews on numerous sites have been less than stellar.
Can anyone here give feedback or alternatives?

My Walmart has all their Bioshock 2 Special Editions for $60, and a stack of mutilated Fire Emblem (gamecube) guides for $2.

[quote name='raque']No it was off of hwy 100 in Greenfield. They had a ton of old games that were $10 or more. Where did they keep these titles?[/QUOTE]

The one on Brown deer has a bunch of 01' ,etc. sports titles and they used to have some Gamecube titles that were still ringing up at $49.99

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']I've seen these Microsoft Wireless Microphones in several store in the New England area ranging in price from $19-$15.

Being in need of a USB mic (for Beatles Rock Band I picked up at Target) I'm tempted to going to pick one up, but reviews on numerous sites have been less than stellar.
Can anyone here give feedback or alternatives?[/QUOTE]
The Wal-Mart in Pensacola, can't remember which, I think on Mobile Hwy, they had those mics for $10, and they also had the DS Headset for $3 a piece. Me and my brother picked up 2, but they still had maybe 5 or 6 left.

I found and bought Lips for $15 last week at the Hurstbourne Parkway, Louisville WM. They had 3 and I bought one, so two are up for grabs.

photo-1.jpg

[quote name='Rhett']Found several guides (for the first time ever) on clearance at my Walmart. (Kernersville, NC)

Dragon Age: Origins - $6
Assassin's Creed II - $9
Tekken 6 - $9
Fallout 3: GOTY - $13
White Knight Chronicles - $9
Star Ocean somethingI'llneverplay - $9

I was tempted to pick up the DA guide... hmm.[/QUOTE]

I would have jumped on that DAO Guide...I wish I had a reason to come that way sometime soon.

[quote name='Corvin']I found and bought Lips for $15 last week at the Hurstbourne Parkway, Louisville WM. They had 3 and I bought one, so two are up for grabs.[/QUOTE]
Does anyone know how this mic compares to the Microsoft one I mentioned above? A local Walmart also had a shelf of these Lips, but none were tagged and I didn't even check prices assuming they were non-clearance items. I'll head back out if this mic is any better. Thanks.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Picked up Jurassic:The Hunted & Are You Smarter Than... for $10 each this morning. (Xbox 360)[/QUOTE]

Might be a dumb question... but is Jurassic any good? Looks like a poor man's Turok.

[quote name='warmsignal']Might be a dumb question... but is Jurassic any good? Looks like a poor man's Turok.[/QUOTE]

It was fun but I got all the trophies in one day. If you play a game over and over with no rewards then $10 is a fair price. If you beat a game then put it up, I would try other ways to play it (gamefly, borrow it, family video).

[quote name='Poorleno']Ughh my walmart doesn't even have a clearance section.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "Walmart"? I'm sure there's like 3 within 15 miles of your house. I read once that there are so many stores now that there's only like an average of 10 miles from the nearest store from any given location in the US.

The Cookeville, TN Walmart is going through renovations right now, and they added a Clearance section to one part of the store. I found a couple Wii Speak Microphones for $15, two PS2 Memory Cards (I can't remember the price), and a couple DDR something for PS2 for $20 each. There may have been more there, but the whole section was a mess, and they were all in different parts of the Clearance section, so I didn't bother looking long.

Estebon: you're a hoarder, plain and simple, so stfu. It's one thing to try and get a good deal for yourself, but buying multiple copies thereby taking away the chance for someone else to enjoy the game is downright unethical and pathetic to say the least.

bread's done
Back