Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually got a postcard in the mail today with a $10 code. I used it and the ECA discount to get Wii Sports Resort for $31.39 with prime shipping. So the rest of you keep looking for the cards as they are still being sent out.

I hope I get one in the mail. I got one of the Best Buy Punch Out postcards which I had no use for since I had no interest in it, but I'd really like to get Wii Sports Resort.

Sorry to disrupt the thread but what is a ECA discount? Got a postcard and was wondering if whatever that is could help me get it cheaper too :)

Got my postcard today!!!
Any chance Amazon would have a DoD or a sale on WSR before 9/15?
I'd figured not, why have a sale on game when there are $10 coupons to add on too.
Would be REAL nice to get WSR for $29.99 or $34.99

[quote name='Mr. Undisclosed']Sorry to disrupt the thread but what is a ECA discount? Got a postcard and was wondering if whatever that is could help me get it cheaper too :)[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230169

ECA is soooo worth it. I already saved $100+ in a month using it. Wait till you get goldbox deals on amazon, add ECA on top of that discount, any coupon codes and free prime shipping to make Amazon the BEST deal out there. :)

[quote name='Nirron']Dang...wonder if they only sent out codes to a select number of people. Have my options for them to send me e-mails (and it's been that way for a very long time), and got the Platinum status on Club Nintendo this year, but I still haven't gotten jack. Well, I did get some general little promotion for Wii Sports Resort, but nothing with any Amazon code.

For anyone that got these, does the card look any different than a normal postcard? I would hate if I already got it and just thought it was junk, or nothing special.[/QUOTE]

That's probably the problem. These codes are coming via snail mail, not e-mail. You most likely need to opt in to mail communication and promos from their partners. I didn't do that until a couple days ago, but hopefully that helps me get in on this.

Otherwise, once again... I will trade a Demonoid.com invite for one of these codes. PM me if interested.

[quote name='morphineseason']That's probably the problem. These codes are coming via snail mail, not e-mail. You most likely need to opt in to mail communication and promos from their partners. I didn't do that until a couple days ago, but hopefully that helps me get in on this.

Otherwise, once again... I will trade a Demonoid.com invite for one of these codes. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I meant to include that as well. I do have the mail promo stuff checked. Good call on the demonoid invites too. I'd offer it too, but I shall not step on your toes.

Maybe it's in the mail and just hasn't arrived yet, since others have said they just got theirs in the mail. Perhaps I'll remain delusionally optimistic and think mine is still in transit.

Edit: And now that I think about it, I never got the Punch-Out one. I seriously do wonder how they send these out, considering quite a few people who don't even own a Wii are getting codes, whereas I've actually got mine registered on Club Nintendo and haven't received one. Seems odd anyway though, as I would think an e-mail containing a code for an enormous online retailer would be a better fit than some postcard.

[quote name='morphineseason']That's probably the problem. These codes are coming via snail mail, not e-mail. You most likely need to opt in to mail communication and promos from their partners. I didn't do that until a couple days ago, but hopefully that helps me get in on this.

Otherwise, once again... I will trade a Demonoid.com invite for one of these codes. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
I believe I opted in for snail mail but I never received this promo or the punch-out one. :cry:

I would greatly appreciate if someone would please PM me a code that they are not using. Thanks.

I would greatly appreciate if someone would please PM me a code that they are not using. Thanks.

I've been a long-time lurker here, so I feel that I should at least give something back to the community, so behold! A code!
XAV9-9M3XFK-AYDPAJ
Make sure to reply once you have used it so others don't waste their time.

[quote name='eau']^^

Some one already redeemed it :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Dang, people work fast :\
Good luck on finding your code, though! It's really a great game.

Ugh, I'll get in line too. I've been waiting for a cheaper price so I can pick it up for my girlfriend. Do we take numbers or something, like in a deli? :p

[quote name='InvaderZim']XAL5-F3BXW7-32BDAK

Let 'em know when it's used...[/QUOTE]

Used. Thanks!

Like quite a few others, I would love a code if anyone has one to spare. Thanks in advance!

PMing would be the preferred form of delivery.

If anyone still has a code to spare I would greatly appreciate one via PM please. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I received a code. Thanks CAG.

Same here, checked my mail as soon as I saw the postman leave...still nothing so far :(. Been trying to see if I could grab one from a post on here but can't check it all day long haha. Oh well.

Hey Guys. I got a card today in the mail too, but have no interest in buying WSR whatsoever, so whoever gets this first, enjoy!

XAQN-VYRN9K-YVC2JT

[quote name='ShadowHero10']Hey Guys. I got a card today in the mail too, but have no interest in buying WSR whatsoever, so whoever gets this first, enjoy!

XAQN-VYRN9K-YVC2JT[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch! If/when I get my code, I will be sure to share it as well!

[quote name='knightsaysni38']Thanks a bunch! If/when I get my code, I will be sure to share it as well![/QUOTE]
No problem ;) Honestly, I'm glad I could help

bread's done
Back