Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would also highly appreciate a code if someone has one they don't need or aren't going to use, thanks!

Requested a code a couple pages ago and figured I would give it another try. I would really appreciate a code through PM. Im a working cag'er and cant check the boards all day long at work. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']is there a reason why I received a Best Buy postcard? I was waiting for my own postcard so that others could use the codes here, but I didnt get an Amazon one.[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I had heard of a best buy one too on the gamefaqs forums...was lookin for either of them myself but no luck, have some reward zone credit to dump.

Wii Sports Resort is in my quick picks today, if anyone has a code that they'd pm me that would be great, I was hoping I'd get one in the mail today but no luck.

Requested a code a while ago...happy to say I got mine in the mail. there's a chance my son may get one as well, if he does I'd be happy to share it...I'll keep you posted...

I will give someone 2 Club Nintendo codes (80 coins) in exchange for a $10 off code.

Please PM it to me to ensure that it gets through.

Well What do you know? I looked through all the junk mail on my junk table and there it WAS ! YEAH I used it today. I hate how Amazon Free shipping works now, but to save 4 dollars I can wait.

Adding one to the pile: XAG8-7PKNUS-HWMDWL. Whoever uses this, please reply. Then I can go in and edit this code as claimed. Thanks!

EDIT: Used up!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='abilyk']Adding one to the pile: XAG8-7PKNUS-HWMDWL. Whoever uses this, please reply. Then I can go in and edit this code as claimed. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Used it. Thanks!

[quote name='Nosmo']XAY5-V8FS32-57G22P Used. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Did this code work for you, too? I entered the code and the page loaded without saying it had been used right before you posted that it was used. Did the system give us both $10 off? I have no other explanation as to why I have a $10 promo applied to this game only.

Still offering a Demonoid invite code for your coupon. I'd really like to pick this game up, and surely there's someone out there that wants to join one of the best private torrent sites on the net :D

I will also leave iTrader feedback for the trade.

[quote name='Tempius']Xal6-q9dxbq-wu84wd[/QUOTE]
USED! Finally, after trying to grab one of these since before they even went active...thanks a ton, Tempius. $32 with free 2-day prime shipping :D.

Anyone have a code I could use? I really would love to have Wii Sports Resort! Please leave me a PM and thank you so much!

I purchased Wii Sports Resort through Amazon, then as soon as I got the game I got this postcard in the mail. They would not give me 10$ off and told me I was going to have to reorder the game and return the other one. Since I am too lazy to do this, one lucky person will get my code. Here it is for that lucky someone.

XANZ-939LCQ-XVHKA4

Enjoy!

[quote name='NSYNCSUX33']I purchased Wii Sports Resort through Amazon, then as soon as I got the game I got this postcard in the mail. They would not give me 10$ off and told me I was going to have to reorder the game and return the other one. Since I am too lazy to do this, one lucky person will get my code. Here it is for that lucky someone.

XANZ-939LCQ-XVHKA4

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Crap. Someone beat me to it. lol

[quote name='NSYNCSUX33']XANZ-939LCQ-XVHKA4

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Grabbed it for my niece & nephew about to head back to Ireland. Thanks a lot!

I've been lurking around here for a long time so here's to my first post! If anyone has an extra code please PM me, I would be forever grateful! Thanks.

-Cece

Has anyone successfully been randomly PMed a code other than one of the first people to try the "PM me plz" tactic? It doesn't seem like Santa is visiting the private message in boxes.

None the less, I received my WSR today from Amazon that I got using the $10 off coupon someone left in this thread and ECA discount and free shipping. The free super saver shipping from Nevada to California took a whopping two days, as I placed my order Sunday the 9th and it was here before noon on Tuesday the 11th.

[quote name='kodave']Has anyone successfully been randomly PMed a code other than one of the first people to try the "PM me plz" tactic? It doesn't seem like Santa is visiting the private message in boxes.

None the less, I received my WSR today from Amazon that I got using the $10 off coupon someone left in this thread and ECA discount and free shipping. The free super saver shipping from Nevada to California took a whopping two days, as I placed my order Sunday the 9th and it was here before noon on Tuesday the 11th.[/QUOTE]

I have not been randomly pmed a code. I have been trying for 3 days now and still no luck.

I haven't gotten a PM from a generous CAGer either. That's why I have been trying to watch this thread like a hawk. And now the 196th reply, this is starting to get cluttered.

All we can really do is wait for the next code, and hope no one has used it in the 5 minutes since the CAGer posted.

I'll still take a PM if someone does want to be generous. However, I can understand with so many asking for codes why they are posted from the "lucky receivers" in a "first come, first serve" fashion.

[quote name='quiznut1']I haven't gotten a PM from a generous CAGer either. That's why I have been trying to watch this thread like a hawk. And now the 196th reply, this is starting to get cluttered.

All we can really do is wait for the next code, and hope no one has used it in the 5 seconds since the CAGer posted.

I'll still take a PM if someone does want to be generous. However, I can understand with so many asking for codes why they are posted from the "lucky receivers" in a "first come, first serve" fashion.[/QUOTE]

Fixed. lol

bread's done
Back