Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='quiznut1']I haven't gotten a PM from a generous CAGer either. That's why I have been trying to watch this thread like a hawk. And now the 196th reply, this is starting to get cluttered.

All we can really do is wait for the next code, and hope no one has used it in the 5 minutes since the CAGer posted.

I'll still take a PM if someone does want to be generous. However, I can understand with so many asking for codes why they are posted from the "lucky receivers" in a "first come, first serve" fashion.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we certainly can't complain. I have also been keeping a close eye on this thread, but there's always someone faster ;). I'm not sure how long we'll continue to see codes posted in here, but good luck guys/gals.

If you have $10 in promo credit do not try to use this coupon as it will not apply both of them and they will both be used. You will have to call CS to get it straightened out.

Alright, I just received mine in the mail today.

Whoever PMs me the best original haiku related to video gaming gets it.

[quote name='Geello']Alright, I just received mine in the mail today.

Whoever PMs me the best original haiku related to video gaming gets it.[/QUOTE]
Haiku sent!

I'll decide the winner and post it around 6 PM PST.

edit - If my inbox fills up completely, i'm sorry. Received about 30 messages already.

I'm sure I'm not the only one to do this, and at possibly the risk of ruining people's chances to get coupons like this from not only this thread, but future threads...

I guess my timing was lucky, but basically I've had the opportunity to just be sitting on my ass for the past few days.

I have this extension for Firefox that tells me when I get new email.

I subscribed to this thread and had CAG notify me via email, then I had my extension update me every 1 minute on whether I had new email.

So I got an email with the first reply since I last checked the thread. You won't get an email for each reply after that first new reply. Most of these emails were "Plz PM me a code." so I'd check the thread, delete the email, and move on.

Well I got lucky because after many emails, one was an actual code. (The first new reply is included in the email.) I copied the code directly from the email, and opened up a bookmark to my Amazon cart with Wii Sports Resort already sitting in it, with the ECA coupon already applied as well. I typed in my password to login to my cart, and pasted the code in, and got it.

So if you have the luxery of being able to sit at or work on a computer all day, you might be able to increase your chances by subscribing to the thread, having super fast new email notification, and having your Amazon cart ready to go.

I think there was a 4 minute delay between the post with the code and my final checkout on Amazon - which of course could easily be decimated by a lurker or something.

But I found my method greatly increased my chances as I had missed several code opportunities checking the site manually every so often. This method might be more frustrating now because it seems like the ratio of codes to 'can i have a code' posts is becoming less and less favorable.

Just thought I'd share. Perhaps someone has an even more effective method.

Well, I've been bumming deals off this site for a while and had little to contribute. The least I can do is offer up my code.

XANL-A7Z4DE-TTHXEA

[quote name='jsmith157']Well, I've been bumming deals off this site for a while and had little to contribute. The least I can do is offer up my code.

XANL-A7Z4DE-TTHXEA[/QUOTE]

Looks like I missed that one. Oh well :)

I just found out Amazon limits you to purchasing 1 Wii Sports Resort - I wonder if stock is really that "limited," or if they don't want you flooding the market with tons of WSR discs w/o the Motion Plus dongle.

[quote name='furyk']Been looking for one since page 1 of this thread.[/QUOTE]

WSR showed up in my GoldBox, so I thought I could shoot for a killer deal, but there are no codes floating around here.

[quote name='opportunity777']WSR showed up in my GoldBox, so I thought I could shoot for a killer deal, but there are no codes floating around here.[/QUOTE]

Same here, showed up in the inbox today. I'm more tick about buying tons of games from Amazon and being a member of the Nintendo Club. Haven't seen a code in the mail yet.

What's really upseting is the fact that Nintendo didn't ship me one of these coupons in the first place. I've registered my shit through them all the time and I get jack from their promotions team.

[quote name='furyk']What's really upseting is the fact that Nintendo didn't ship me one of these coupons in the first place. I've registered my shit through them all the time and I get jack from their promotions team.[/QUOTE]

From the mail, I never get good coupons. I register for all sorts of things, but I just get junk.

[quote name='opportunity777']From the mail, I never get good coupons. I register for all sorts of things, but I just get junk.[/QUOTE]

Oh, they sent me a gamestop postcard promising an additional 20% towards a preorder of Punch-Out!

Which is an insult.

[quote name='jsmith157']Well, I've been bumming deals off this site for a while and had little to contribute. The least I can do is offer up my code.

XANL-A7Z4DE-TTHXEA[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much man! Hoping I get a code in the mail so I can pass it on to another CAG. :D

[quote name='SolidEyeSystem']Thanks so much man! Hoping I get a code in the mail so I can pass it on to another CAG. :D[/QUOTE]

So, you were the one!! :bomb:

j/k

Congrats! These days, my arthritic hands are just too slow. :)

[quote name='paddlefoot']Oh, they sent me a gamestop postcard promising an additional 20% towards a preorder of Punch-Out!

Which is an insult.[/QUOTE]

All I get from them are ads. Sometimes, I get a couple of decent BB coupons, but those are few and far between.

[quote name='Geello']Thanks for the interesting haikus.

Code sent out to Crazyhowie and his Left4Dead haiku.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much, man!

I greatly appreciate it :D!

If anyone has an extra code they're not using, I'd love to get one. I'd be willing to trade a Google Voice invite if anyone's interested. PM me :)

[quote name='opportunity777']So, you were the one!! :bomb:

j/k

Congrats! These days, my arthritic hands are just too slow. :)

All I get from them are ads. Sometimes, I get a couple of decent BB coupons, but those are few and far between.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I may not have opened (registered) any Nintendo published games purchased from Amazon. I'm gonna start just making sure I pick a different retailer each time I register a game.

[quote name='paddlefoot']I'm thinking I may not have opened (registered) any Nintendo published games purchased from Amazon. I'm gonna start just making sure I pick a different retailer each time I register a game.[/QUOTE]

I just don't have much luck with mailed coupons or mail-in rebates.

[quote name='Geello']Thanks for the interesting haikus.

Code sent out to Crazyhowie and his Left4Dead haiku.[/QUOTE]

Damn how'd this winner not take it?:

The question-marked box
Holds something within that makes
Mario trip balls

I haven't gotten a post card yet. I wonder if it's because I already own the game and have registered it. That would make sense. The post card thing began a week after I bought it though.

Well, crap. The code that I traded for appears to already have been redeemed. I am guessing this is just a mix up, but in any case I'm impatient and want to get my order in - does anyone else want to trade a $10 off WSR code for a winning Pepsi Rock Band entry (good for a song for PS3 or 360 from the list at pepsirockband.com or good for 200 Nintendo Points for anything you want, even on the DSi)?

bread's done
Back