Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
what's going on with the Catherine Love is Over (PS3) LD? It said it is supposed to start at 3:15AM PST which is now, yet their is 50+ mins left on the countdown clock

it's showing that it still have 50 minutes before going live in my browswer even though it should have started about 5 minutes ago

wtf...EA Sports day is nothing but a paid advertisement. The prices are the same as yesterday! This crap makes me want to punch a kitten!

nice amazon; I refreshed my page and it disappeared like it had for everyone else. I was actually hoping for a sub $50 price point.

[quote name='crewj']That's what it is like to raise kids. Haha[/QUOTE]

Staying up until the middle of the night with anticipation, expecting something exciting, and then... nothing? Or is that more what it's like to be married?

[quote name='gantt']Staying up until the middle of the night with anticipation, expecting something exciting, and then... nothing? Or is that more what it's like to be married?[/QUOTE]

Haha no no no the no sleep part!

You have never felt exhaustion until you have children!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Haha no no no the no sleep part!

You have never felt exhaustion until you have children![/QUOTE]
Seconded.

[quote name='Lucian']Seconded.[/QUOTE]

And you think you have trouble with your backlog now?

Have kids and see how long it takes to get through a backlog when you get to play 30-45 min a night and you are dead exhausted from work and kids! Sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of a load screen. No shit! Haha

Yeah kids kind of destroy hopes in removing a backlog. But you know you will never see a price like the one you got on a game again. I too have fallen asleep during a load screen. Most recently duke nukem because there are so fing many of them!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of a load screen. No shit! Haha[/QUOTE]

Haha oh god so true!!

[quote name='DeathByFRODO']$24 for nmh paradise, good deal?[/QUOTE]

It's been $20 more than once in recent Lightning Deals.

[quote name='gantt']It's been $20 more than once in recent Lightning Deals.[/QUOTE]

thanks but i bit. I have owned it before but for the wii. if it was only 4$ less in recent deals then im fine with it.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Haha no no no the no sleep part!

You have never felt exhaustion until you have children![/QUOTE]

I get 1 or 2 hours a night now thanks to having 3 kids 3 years and 10 days apart. I only need 5 hours of sleep a night. Although I too have fallen asleep during loading screens, and my wife usually takes this opportunity to scare the crap out of me.

[quote name='thegame85']I actually set my alarm for 3:15 to try and snatch up a cheap Catherine...FML![/QUOTE]

Slept through mine. Apparently my subconscious knows Amazon better than my awake mind.

Honestly, though, after viewing the product page on Amazon and seeing the still photo for that video review, I shuddered a little and realized, no, I'm not that guy.

[quote name='WV Matsui']And you think you have trouble with your backlog now?

Have kids and see how long it takes to get through a backlog when you get to play 30-45 min a night and you are dead exhausted from work and kids! Sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of a load screen. No shit! Haha[/QUOTE]

:rofl: The only thing worse than doing that is waking up to two little eyes staring back at you wondering why you are sleeping in their morning cartoon watching spot lol

[quote name='Lucky13']:rofl: The only thing worse than doing that is waking up to two little eyes staring back at you wondering why you are sleeping in their morning cartoon watching spot lol[/QUOTE]

Awww that's cute lol.

[quote name='Lucky13']:rofl: The only thing worse than doing that is waking up to two little eyes staring back at you wondering why you are sleeping in their morning cartoon watching spot lol[/QUOTE]

lol. I learned to never turn my back on kids. When I was younger I spent the summers at my friends house (1 of 12). If the younger kids came down and I was asleep on the couch they would climb on the should of the couch and pull a WWF body slam on my stomach (they at least learned not to do it any lower). So consider yourself lucky it's only a stare.

Needless to say I am now a really light sleeper.

[quote name='DefeatUForever']Is street fighter 3d for the 3ds a good deal at 15 bucks? I've only seen it in stores for 30. I'm on the fence.[/QUOTE]

I've been asking myself the same thing

I'm also trying to decide whether or not to order SSFIV3DS. It's in my cart. 7 minutes left. Hmm.

EDIT: Expired. Oh well. I think my kid wanted it - I know he did in the past - but I'm not sure now, so decided against it.

Plus I just noticed that a slow cooker I ordered from a previous lightning deal is now a few dollars cheaper, not as a lighting deal. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
All this talk about being a parent is making me sleepy. I'm gonna crawl into bed for 9 hours of uninterrupted deep sleep.

[quote name='dm85']All this talk about being a parent is making me sleepy. I'm gonna crawl into bed for 9 hours of uninterrupted deep sleep.[/QUOTE]
:bomb:

[quote name='dm85']All this talk about being a parent is making me sleepy. I'm gonna crawl into bed for 9 hours of uninterrupted deep sleep.[/QUOTE]

Off with his head!

Damn I would kill for 9 straight!

[quote name='eternalnegative']Yeah kids kind of destroy hopes in removing a backlog. But you know you will never see a price like the one you got on a game again. I too have fallen asleep during a load screen. Most recently duke nukem because there are so fing many of them![/QUOTE]

I have you all beat, last night I fell asleep by the time it reached the dashboard.

[quote name='GamerDude316']you guys wanna talk about lack of sleep, college senior with all final projects due this week...[/QUOTE]

oh please. lack of sleep in college is much much easier to deal with than lack of sleep in your 30s. When you hit your 30s, you'll be like "why did i ever sleep in college at all?"

[quote name='confoosious']oh please. lack of sleep in college is much much easier to deal with than lack of sleep in your 30s. When you hit your 30s, you'll be like "why did i ever sleep in college at all?"[/QUOTE]
Same goes for food. I used to be able to put away a Grande Meal from Taco Bell with ease. Now I get to 7/8 of 10 and I'm on the wrong side of full.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Awww that's cute lol.[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah it totally makes falling asleep on the couch worth it. Especially if the little one is just standing there sucking on a bottle with that hello in there look or wants to climb up on the couch and lay with you.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Off with his head!

Damn I would kill for 9 straight![/QUOTE]

I got 8 hours one night last week and was in heaven lol. My buddy has a 6 month old that is up at 3am and falls back asleep at 4am like clockwork. He's a restaurant manager and works 4pm-midnight so you know what's that's doing to him haha.

[quote name='tightclaws']EA lame deals, if they were at least 29.99 it would be decent but come on.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. These aren't any better than sales you can find in the ad of any given store on any given week. Why bother?

I'm annoyed. Was hoping for a decent deal on RDR GOTY or GTA IV Special Edition. These deals have sucked. Today has to be the worse. The prices aren't even reduced from any other day this week. Like I said earlier...it feels like nothing but a paid advertisement for EA sports.

bread's done
Back