Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='doodofdoods']Wanted El Shaddai, figures they offer it when I'm not paying attention. Hopefully the 360 version gets offered as a lightning deal too soon.[/QUOTE]

I would have picked it up too but when I checked in the morning before I left to work they didn't have any Lightning Deals for Video Games. Steal for $15 but I hope it reaches that price again, it seems Amazon still has a lot in stock.

Scored R3...but missed out on Deus Ex: AE while eating dinner. That's OK, as it's still $20 for PC.

Glad to see Amazon start dishing out some great deals by their own accord again.

PS3 version of DE sold out too. Boo! Well I needed to buy more games for my 360 anyhow so still a great deal and glad I got it.

PS3 version of DE AE comes with a loose slipcover over other sealed stuff. Xbox version has the slipcover sealed with shrink wrap.
Just some info for you collectors out there

Well I got in on Deus Ex for PC for $10 thanks to the credit from Zelda. I have already bought more games from Amazon on this sale than I did on Black Friday....the count is One.

P.S. thanks for posting this Cheapy.

I passed on the first time, added it again just to see how far on the waitlist I would be, became #500 and now it's available to buy again. They either have tons of these or hundreds are passing. I think anyone who wanted the 360 version can get it.

[quote name='bg88']Well I got in on Deus Ex for PC for $10 thanks to the credit from Zelda. I have already bought more games from Amazon on this sale than I did on Black Friday....the count is One.

P.S. thanks for posting this Cheapy.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, I got everything from Best Buy. I just now picked up Deus Ex Aug for 25, first deal that has really tempted me. Maybe Amazon is trying to get back lost ground.

Damn I can't believe I bought Dues Ex for $30 on BF and now the AE is $25. Amazon, you cease to amaze/piss me off.

[quote name='technicalstylez']ex gf convinced me not to buy deus ex 360 at the last second..hope 1 of u gets it[/QUOTE]

Fail for listening to an ex. Hell I don't listen to my current gf

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Fail for listening to an ex. Hell I don't listen to my current gf[/QUOTE]

lol im actually glad i listened to here. i have $300+ trade in credit coming in this week so I'd prefer to spend credit (even if its more) than actual cash. plus, rpg day is coming this weekend so i wanna get down on that.

Geez, I didn't know that there would more rad lightning deals this week! I wish I would have been there for El Shaddai. Although surely it'll be on sale again before Christmas

[quote name='urmomlikesme']Can anyone tell me what was the price for the 360 version of dead island? I completely forget amazon was doing these deals.[/QUOTE]

$29.99 until midnight. Why cant you check yourself?

Can't seem to find it, have all the days been revealed already? Will there be a sports/video games day?

[quote name='shadylane']Ok so the new day is going to be PC games. But, are these only lightening deals?[/QUOTE]
It will be like it was today, the PC game theme will apply to all day sales but not necessarily all lightning deals.
[quote name='shadylane']When does day 3 start?[/QUOTE]
3 a.m. EST, not always at that exact time though.

[quote name='Penguin1084']I was blown away by Resistance and Deus Ex today... grabbed both :)[/QUOTE]

Guess they're trying to make up for the epic fail on BF!!

[quote name='lakers2008']$29.99 until midnight. Why cant you check yourself?[/QUOTE]

The thread was talking about lightening deals so I thought it was cheaper in a lightening deal

[quote name='urmomlikesme']The thread was talking about lightening deals so I thought it was cheaper in a lightening deal[/QUOTE]

I don't believe there was a Dead Island LD tonight.

[quote name='UnrealZero']4 cents off Amnesia . i bought Cryostasis but got no code to put it on steam :[[/QUOTE]

It's not a steamworks game, nor can it be activated on steam.

So after the big FU Amazon gave to Black Friday buyers of R3 I sure hope they do not pull the same thing with the Turtle Beach DSS processor that was just on sale, since tomorrow is accessory day sponsored by none other than Turtle Beach. $50 is a great price but if they sell it for even $45 tomorrow I will be upset.

Here's to hoping for 75% off for Alice:Madness Returns, been waiting for it to hit that price or lower and it'll be even better with the $5 credit u get for buying a digital game.

Here's the upcoming "Days" if anyone is curious (I know someone mentioned EA Sports):

Day 4: Accessories Day (up to 45% off and doesn't show anything past a wii wheel, headset and Rock band something)
Day 5: Puzzle Day (up to 50% off and shows Bejeweled 3, Majin, and Pacman)
Day 6: Sony Move Day (Sponsored By Little Big Planet 2 SE)
Day 7: Music & Dance Day
Day 8: EA Sports Day

That's as far as I can find, though.

Absolutely terrible deals. Amazon dropped the ball on this one. Most of these prices aren't even close to Steam sales and Amazon doesn't have the physical copy excuse for these ones.

Even if you count their $5 towards "the best of 2011", most of these are horrible deals. SC2, for instance, can be found reliably in many places, physical or digital, for $29.99 now.

[quote name='iamevilhomer1014']Absolutely terrible deals. Amazon dropped the ball on this one. Most of these prices aren't even close to Steam sales and Amazon doesn't have the physical copy excuse for these ones.[/QUOTE]

Deus Ex and Dead Island for $20 ain't bad. Of course, it was the same yesterday during Action Day. LA Noire Complete, Amnesia, Darksiders, Metro 2033 are also good. The rest is indeed mediocre, though.

[quote name='Sentinel']LA Noire Complete, Amnesia, Darksiders, Metro 2033 are also good. The rest is indeed mediocre, though.[/QUOTE]

Amazon had all of these cheaper all last week.

Thinking very strongly about getting Deus Ex, but since my backlog is pretty huge at the moment, it'll probably be cheaper around x-mis when I may have some time to actually play it.

Deus Ex is worth every penny.

I bought a Steam-key from GreenManGaming before the game came out for $27. I played through the whole campaign in a week - basically played non-stop. At the end, I loved the game so much that I went out and bought the Augmented Edition physical copy because I wanted to have it for the "collection."

To pass on this game at $20 is a disservice to yourself.

bread's done
Back