Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they are saving their good puzzle games for LD that wil l be added later today. Would love to get Catherine.

[quote name='kouleefoh']don't be quick to complain, they can randomly add LD through out the day.[/QUOTE]

This is what I'm afraid off. These "random" goldbox deals have all happened whilebive been at work. I was mad when I missed deus ex. I still haven't gotten anything from amazon since before thanksgiving :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']This is what I'm afraid off. These "random" goldbox deals have all happened whilebive been at work. I was mad when I missed deus ex. I still haven't gotten anything from amazon since before thanksgiving :([/QUOTE]

I happened to get Resistance 3 for $28 on a "random" gold box deal but I don't feel like even that was that great of a deal since I've already played through the game and traded it in before hand. I'm seriously thinking of just moving my credits to XBLA, PSN, or iTunes cards.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']With tomorrow being "Playstation Move Day", I'm hopeful that Child of Eden will finally be on sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping House of the Dead Overkill goes on sale. Also waiting for Dead Space 2 to go on sale because I want Extraction.

[quote name='Fabrizo']They have Katamari on PS3 listed for $17, isn't that $1-2 higher then it is when NOT on sale?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Katamari was like $16 last month or so. Silly Amazon.

[quote name='Fabrizo']They have Katamari on PS3 listed for $17, isn't that $1-2 higher then it is when NOT on sale?[/QUOTE]

Another example:
Namco Museum Battle Collection (PSP)
Was: $11.49 earlier this week
"Deal": $13.28 today

I can haz more dealz plz?

[quote name='ChibiJosh']With tomorrow being "Playstation Move Day", I'm hopeful that Child of Eden will finally be on sale.[/QUOTE] yeeaaa debating if I should get it for move or wait for them to have "Xbox Kinect Day" and get it for that???

[quote name='e Skrilla']yeeaaa debating if I should get it for move or wait for them to have "Xbox Kinect Day" and get it for that???[/QUOTE]

I've played it on kinect and it was truly a magical experience. I can't say if it's better for move though... Whichever is cheaper I guess :)

[quote name='Zin_LG']I'm hoping House of the Dead Overkill goes on sale. Also waiting for Dead Space 2 to go on sale because I want Extraction.[/QUOTE]

This^

There has been no discount on House of the Dead Overkill since Amazon lowered the price right before it came out. I really loved the game on the Wii and would love to have the better version on the PS3 but I rarely pay full price for "Move" games...

There's still some time left today, but so far it appears they have abandoned the "let's throw in Resistance 3 for $20 at the last minute" approach to the VG Lightning Deals.

I'm looking to get tetris 3ds for under 20, did I miss it ? I also want layton and the last specter along with picross 3d. I'm still waiting for amazon to wow me as I've only brought the sly collection over the last week or so from them (can't believe sly was shipped already as I just ordered it today)

[quote name='kouleefoh']gotta recharge the amazon credits, tomorrow I might have to spend. haha[/QUOTE]
thats a nice shelf

"Wage the war against the Helghast empire in this one of a kind collector's edition"

I wonder how low they will go on the KZ3 Helghast edition????

i hope some random lightning deals for move compatible games show up later in the day/evening. hoping for $20 house of the dead overkill. and lol at the helghast ce, i wonder if they're gonna pm bestbuys price (though i doubt it).

[quote name='Coltin']Please be $20 Resistance 3[/QUOTE]

Would also be nice if it were the Doomsday Edition, been waiting for Amazon to drop the price on that.

[quote name='technicalstylez']i hope some random lightning deals for move compatible games show up later in the day/evening. hoping for $20 house of the dead overkill. and lol at the helghast ce, i wonder if they're gonna pm bestbuys price (though i doubt it).[/QUOTE]

I'm also hoping it will go on sale. Its part of the B1G1 50% off sale though.

Anyone know if the amazon version of Dead Space 2 PS3 the limited edition that comes with Extraction?

[quote name='shadylane']Is that move gun worth the money?[/QUOTE]

Its suppose to help greatly with accuracy in Killzone 3, Resistance 3, House of the Dead, and Socom.

$49.99 for the PS3 Move Sports Champion bundle... that's awfully tempting as my PS3 collection grows larger and larger with Move-compatible games.

If I can get in on Resistance 3 for $20 I might buy a move and gun. I have Kz3 HE coming in the mail and I'd want to play these games with the move gun for the heck of it.

Doomsday edition would make more sense since it's a move day, but the title suggests that it's just the game. Either way, I won't buy because I already own it. Btw it's already on sale for $39.99, so it's very possible it'll be $20 again.

[quote name='Zin_LG']Anyone know if the amazon version of Dead Space 2 PS3 the limited edition that comes with Extraction?
[/QUOTE]

Friend ordered it last week, no limited edition for him.

Oh yeah, I got that email earlier. Not really sure how it's gonna be any different than what they've been doing lol

[quote name='rpnguyen']Friend ordered it last week, no limited edition for him.[/QUOTE]
Then I guess I'll get from gamefly if it goes on sale.

I recently got R3 for $19.99 so I hope you guys who missed out can get in on some. :)

I've had KZ3 for sometime now but do you guys have any idea what the "take shooters to the next level" means?

Been avoiding the Move, but something about holding something in your hand when mimicking swinging a sword seems to make more sense. Now I'm looking at the Deadmund's quest Bundle!

[quote name='Rodster']I recently got R3 for $19.99 so I hope you guys who missed out can get in on some. :)

I've had KZ3 for sometime now but do you guys have any idea what the "take shooters to the next level" means?[/QUOTE]

The sharpshooter is my guess.

3:15PM PST "sackboy is at it again."

probably 'little big planet 2', but any chance for it being 'special edition'?
whadduya think, CAGs? don't wanna wait around all day to find out it's only vaniila for $10 off MSRP.

[quote name='ivana89']3:15PM PST "sackboy is at it again."

probably 'little big planet 2', but any chance for it being 'special edition'?
whadduya think, CAGs? don't wanna wait around all day to find out it's only vaniila for $10 off MSRP.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This.
I would also like to know if it is the regular or special edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strait edge follower']What time does the killzone 3 deal start eastern time ?[/QUOTE]

4.5ish hours from now, or 7:15 EST.

Think I'm finally gonna take the plunge on a move for these prices.

I need a recommendation though, is it worth getting the navigation controller right away or is it not super important? I'm definitely picking up an extra move, just wondering how critical the nav controller is.

bread's done
Back