Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='metrognome']Think I'm finally gonna take the plunge on a move for these prices.

I need a recommendation though, is it worth getting the navigation controller right away or is it not super important? I'm definitely picking up an extra move, just wondering how critical the nav controller is.[/QUOTE]
You can use a dualshock in place of the nav, but games like Killzone 3, Resistance 3, and Resident Evil gold would be better with the nav. Also you need a nav if you ever plan to use the sharpshooter.

[quote name='ROB64']Does anyone have any idea what the Resistance deal is for today?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully it will be $19.99 for the SAS. That was the last Gold Box price. It might be the Doomsday bundle for sub $100 to match the last BB price.

Is 14 a good price for two plastic guns?

And is there a recommended shooting game to get? On rail? The Shoot?

[quote name='DonWii']Is 14 a good price for two plastic guns?

And is there a recommended shooting game to get? On rail? The Shoot?[/QUOTE]

House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut
Resistance 3
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Killzone 3
Socom 4
GoldenEye Reloaded
MAG
Dead Space Extraction
Child of Eden

[quote name='Zin_LG']House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut
Resistance 3
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Killzone 3
Socom 4
GoldenEye Reloaded
MAG
Dead Space Extraction
Child of Eden[/QUOTE]

Forgot about Resident Evil 5 and MAG. Thx.

[quote name='Miada']What the hell does "vanilla" mean?[/QUOTE]
Usually refers to plain. Regular edition. Not bundle.

[quote name='Trace17']Resistance 3 is 20 bucks, missed it last time, probably going to pull the trigger now.[/QUOTE]

Just saw this and will probably pull the trigger.

Got R3 too, and found my prime membership ended prior to what it told me previously, but it let me renew for half price.

Sweet! Forgot about the lightning deals till like 5 minutes ago, ran to the computer and I had 4 minutes left before the Resistance deal started. Talk about lucky, I was so pissed I missed it at 20 last time. Now if they'd just put El Shaddai back up for 15.....

[quote name='DonWii']Resistance 3 for 19.99[/QUOTE]

A little stunned they re-ran this. Thanks, Amazon! Sure, it'll be $10-15 by the time I play it, but w/e.

[quote name='Miada']What the hell does "vanilla" mean?[/QUOTE]

:) Ah, from the mouths of babes....

[quote name='Raiborg']Wow, 5 minutes to reach waitlist. Compared to the lightning deals last week that's like eternity.[/QUOTE]

Faster than I thought it would be though. Glad I pulled the trigger quickly.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Sagged a resistance 3. I already have the game but I got it anyway[/QUOTE]

lol... I picked this up during the b1g1 free glitch at Target, I guess it's time to return the copy I picked up at Target. Picked this up for $5 after promotional credit, great buy. =)

Is the general consenus that the $25 for the move controller is a good deal?

I just bought the Tiger Woods bundle from BB the other day and want a 2nd move controller so my gf can play too.

[quote name='waldo21212']Is the general consenus that the $25 for the move controller is a good deal?

I just bought the Tiger Woods bundle from BB the other day and want a 2nd move controller so my gf can play too.[/QUOTE]

I believe yes. I pulled the trigger at 50% off.

[quote name='KidInTheHall']Yay got R3 after missing last time! Please now Amazon rerun the Deus Ex Augmented $25 deal again please![/QUOTE]

Hoping for a Collectors Edition day.

[quote name='skiizim']lol... I picked this up during the b1g1 free glitch at Target, I guess it's time to return the copy I picked up at Target. Picked this up for $5 after promotional credit, great buy. =)[/QUOTE]

My thinking is that I can trade in my resistance 3 along with starfox and Mario 3d to boost up my bestbuy credit this week before that bestbuy trade in promo ends. I still want resistance 3 for my collection so by using only 20 amazon credits I can do just that :)

[quote name='gantt']:) Ah, from the mouths of babes....[/QUOTE]

Yeahhh; don't know what that means, either.

Was able to get R3 after the first 15 minutes expired for people who never checked out. I think this was the first time the wait list ever actually worked out for me.

Good thing this thread was here, otherwise I never would've known about the deal.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Was able to get R3 after the first 15 minutes expired for people who never checked out. I think this was the first time the wait list ever actually worked out for me.

Good thing this thread was here, otherwise I never would've known about the deal.[/QUOTE]

How does the waitlist work? Do they email you that a copy is available or do you have to wait there on the page to see if one is available?

[quote name='blueweltall']How does the waitlist work? Do they email you that a copy is available or do you have to wait there on the page to see if one is available?[/QUOTE]

The page gives you a Popup and you have like 3 mins to strike for it

bread's done
Back