Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']

Also you have hands down the best 'signature' on CAG!!![/QUOTE]

Why thank you, good sir!

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I thought it was terrible, besides looking pretty it was not a Final Fantasy game in my opinion.[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, I'm strongly considering buying it again so I can get the platinum trophy to go along with my 1000 gamerscore on the Xbox version. The game is polarizing to say the least. :lol:

I guess GoW:O is the closest thing to a buy for me. Some good prices, but nothing I'm willing to pull the trigger on. I have FF XIII, I haven't even gotten to Infamous yet, so the sequel is out, and I don't feel like paying $40 for Uncharted 3.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Hmm may have to bite on ff13. Was it really as bad as everyone said?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played it yet, but reaction has generally been mixed. People seem to like the battle system, but hate the the game is very linear.

For the best judge, I'd recommend researching in the RPG threads.

[quote name='GamerDude316']looks like a great day to be a PS3 owner...since I'm not nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

I own a PS3 yet nothing for me, although infamous 2 is tempting but the game is old enough to be $20 IMO, going to wait it out.

[quote name='dm85']Should I bite on Infamous 2 for $30?[/QUOTE]

No. Get it from GameFly for $15 used. I did and it came mint. Or at least get it as part of a B1G1 50%

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bulrog']Totally in for God of War Origins Collection. Was not expecting this deal.[/QUOTE]

Got one too! IMO $20 is the right price for this new "collections".

[quote name='mr_bungle']Hmm may have to bite on ff13. Was it really as bad as everyone said?[/QUOTE]

The one FF game where all the characters could have died and I woldn't have cared.

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']:/ wishing uncharted 3 hit the $30 mark[/QUOTE]

yeah.... i guess if it wont happen i rather wait for the game of the year version

BUT gow origins collection ITS A DECENT DEAL!

I really do feel stupid for buying R3 on Black Friday for $27.99. After at least 2 lightening deals at $19.99 since then and now a base price of $30 I could have easily waited and gotten it cheaper. It had retained a high price point for so long I thought for sure it was not going to get slashed so much so fast.

Oooo...decent price on GoW: Origins. I'm tempted to get this - but I'm spoiled from being a CAG. I got the first GoW 1 and 2 combo pack for $10 last year and I got GoW3 for $7 at Blockbuster Video. Paying more than I paid for three games to get another combo pack seems...wrong. :p

[quote name='cancerman1120']I really do feel stupid for buying R3 on Black Friday for $27.99. After at least 2 lightening deals at $19.99 since then and now a base price of $30 I could have easily waited and gotten it cheaper. It had retained a high price point for so long I thought for sure it was not going to get slashed so much so fast.[/QUOTE]

I'm in an even worse situation...I live in Canada so all my purchases get shipped to a family members house.

I paid $27.99 for Resistence 3 on BF and I won't even get to play the game until I see my relatives at Christmas.

Oh well, you win some and lose some :)

Okay so I am going to get Infamous 2 and was wanting to get one more game from the deal.

Which is better (game-wise or price-wise)? Killzone 3 or the Resistance Dual Pack?

If you are considering buying one of today's deals, it may be worth your time to check AWD first.

I've been watching Ratchet and Clank All 4 One in AWD for a few weeks. It has consistently been $33 - $38 or so. I told myself I wouldn't buy it until it hit the $15 - $20 range. After today's sale went live, "Like New" copies were available for $22. I figured that was close enough and bit.

I haven't checked the other games from today's sale, but they may be worth checking out also.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']I didn't really like Infamous. Is Infamous 2 any better?[/QUOTE]

It's definitely a better game, but I don't know if you would like it if you didn't like the first...

[quote name='zod1976']If you are considering buying one of today's deals, it may be worth your time to check AWD first.

I've been watching Ratchet and Clank All 4 One in AWD for a few weeks. It has consistently been $33 - $38 or so. I told myself I wouldn't buy it until it hit the $15 - $20 range. After today's sale went live, "Like New" copies were available for $22. I figured that was close enough and bit.

I haven't checked the other games from today's sale, but they may be worth checking out also.[/QUOTE]

What is AWD is that like Glyde on Gamespot? I see the price for R&C AF1 is $22 there with $4 for shipping for a new game(Glyde). I would like to buy R&C AF1 but I have a feeling it will be around $20 in no time.

All I really want is a deal on UMvC3. I really hope there's a fighting games day so I can pick it up for my bro. Any word on the remaining schedule, Cheapy?

[quote name='3rdbass']What is AWD is that like Glyde on Gamespot? I see the price for R&C AF1 is $22 there with $4 for shipping for a new game(Glyde). I would like to buy R&C AF1 but I have a feeling it will be around $20 in no time.[/QUOTE]

AWD = Amazon Warehouse Deals. There's a thread for it in this forum and you can also just google for the direct link. Lots of great deals there.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Okay so I am going to get Infamous 2 and was wanting to get one more game from the deal.

Which is better (game-wise or price-wise)? Killzone 3 or the Resistance Dual Pack?[/QUOTE]

Anyone have an opinion on Killzone 3 and the Resistance Dual Pack

[quote name='NeoGutsman']AWD = Amazon Warehouse Deals. There's a thread for it in this forum and you can also just google for the direct link. Lots of great deals there.[/QUOTE]

Aren't those normally used, refurbished or defective merchandise they sell cheap?

[quote name='3rdbass']Aren't those normally used, refurbished or defective merchandise they sell cheap?[/QUOTE]

I've ordered 12 PS3 games from AWD and not one has had an issue. The disc looked brand new and the cases were in great shape. It's almost like buying new most of the time. YMMV though especially with CE and such.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Anyone have an opinion on Killzone 3 and the Resistance Dual Pack[/QUOTE]

Bought the Resistance DP earlier today. You can't really ask for more than 2 games for $10 each.

[quote name='dm85']I've ordered 12 PS3 games from AWD and not one has had an issue. The disc looked brand new and the cases were in great shape. It's almost like buying new most of the time. YMMV though especially with CE and such.

Bought the Resistance DP earlier today. You can't really ask for more than 2 games for $10 each.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. I do have another question. What is the regular price of KZ3 right now?

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Oh okay. I do have another question. What is the regular price of KZ3 right now?[/QUOTE]

Can't really give a straight answer. Haven't kept track of the price for KZ3. My best guess would be somewhere between $30-$35.

[quote name='dm85']Can't really give a straight answer. Haven't kept track of the price for KZ3. My best guess would be somewhere between $30-$35.[/QUOTE]

Okay thanks. I just decided for Infamous 2 (Since I wanted to get it on BF/CM) since I bought a lot of stuff on black friday.

Killzone 3 is 39 bucks at Best Buy right now and that is regular price I think. As for KZ3 Vs Resistance dual pack. I like both. You are getting 2 games in the dual pack though so that is a good deal. The Dual pack is also 39 bucks at best buy.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Oh okay. I do have another question. What is the regular price of KZ3 right now?[/QUOTE]

If I apply for that Amazon rewards credit card, I can get $30 off a purchase and can buy Uncharted 3 for $10.

Is it worth the hassle, since I obviously won't use the credit card?

[quote name='MeteoSparkZero']If I apply for that Amazon rewards credit card, I can get $30 off a purchase and can buy Uncharted 3 for $10.

Is it worth the hassle, since I obviously won't use the credit card?[/QUOTE]

If u buy alot on Amazon it will help. You get 3x points (3% off amazon) I used my points for 15 bucks off my bf ps3 and got another 5 bucks off next month.

Some good deals tempting

Waiting for Dead Island & Ratchet & Clank to hit $20 & the dual packs to hit $15 due to my backlog
[quote name='Jeremy White']PS3 ONLY?! Boooooooooooooo.[/QUOTE]
I'm assuming you didn't read that it was
Long Live Play day?

Dead giveaway

[quote name='scum1']Killzone 3 is 39 bucks at Best Buy right now and that is regular price I think. As for KZ3 Vs Resistance dual pack. I like both. You are getting 2 games in the dual pack though so that is a good deal. The Dual pack is also 39 bucks at best buy.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. I was going to get the Resistance Dual pack but I spent alot on black friday and Infamous 2 was one of my targets for black friday.

It was great, mostly people who whined did so do to a long intro and linear exploration. The "I can't wanderz around like on fallout 3" was annoying. It's a great jrpg.

I enjoyed it alot. I'm a huge FF fan, so I see where some people are coming from, but honestly as I grow older and have less time for games, it was nice to be able to play a FF without wandering aimlessly about trying to grind.

[quote name='Wanderlai']ARe the Turtle Beach Deltas the same as the PX5's just with the MW3 logos?[/QUOTE]

It's the same as the xp500 with cod logos. The only difference between the px5 and the xp500 is you get the Bluetooth device for xbox 360 controllers.

[quote name='atc250es']It's the same as the xp500 with cod logos. The only difference between the px5 and the xp500 is you get the Bluetooth device for xbox 360 controllers.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Bought the X41's when they were $99, 2 PX5's when they were $149, and now debating on the Deltas (if the price is good). I will have some stuff to sell as I only wanted 2 very good headsets.

bread's done
Back