Amazon 19 Days of Deals + Afternoon Lightning Deals - Today: The Finale

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Don't forget to check back in the afternoon, as Lightning Deals are expected daily.
iconamazon.gif
Amazon 19 Days of Deals

:pc: Amazon Game Downloads offers $1.99 Puzzle Games, including:

Late Breaking Deals - Check this page for more downloadable deals *NOTE: These will change more frequently than other promotions during this time period.*:

Last edited by a moderator:
Catherine Deluxe was being sold for $53ish a few days ago, but yesterday it went back up to full retail...sooo gonna guess the LD is going to be $53 again.

Witcher 2 for $29.99 is the lowest price i've ever seen for the retail version, going to get that tomorrow :) need to support DRM-free games (after the patch)

[quote name='AceSam14']Catherine Deluxe was being sold for $53ish a few days ago, but yesterday it went back up to full retail...sooo gonna guess the LD is going to be $53 again.

Witcher 2 for $29.99 is the lowest price i've ever seen for the retail version, going to get that tomorrow :) need to support DRM-free games (after the patch)[/QUOTE]

If you're not married to having a retail copy, I'd hold off until Steam's holiday sale. I would expect to see Witcher 2 much cheaper.

If it's a question of DRM, I believe GoG has Witcher 2 in their catalog as well.

I like to buy new when I can to support the publisher's, but FF 13 for $20 doesn't really seem like a sale price..If it were $15 maybe.

I kept refreshing the PSP page waiting to see if FFIV would drop to $10 or less. No dice. No deal. Ah well. I'll keep waiting.

Also in for Dungeon Siege III when the meet my price of $20 or less. Might even wait for $10 or less on it.

was hoping for Lunar on PSP for $15 or less but I guess not. Maybe if the LD on Catherine is $39.99 or less I'll bite, but somehow I doubt it'll be that price.

[quote name='kouleefoh']where do you guys see the list of what days are coming up next?[/QUOTE]

Click on the 19 days of deals page and on the right hand side shows what the next 3 days are about.

[quote name='kouleefoh']where do you guys see the list of what days are coming up next?[/QUOTE]

You just get to see the next day, it's written right there on the page: "Check back tomorrow for Call of Duty Day"

Look on the right side of the page when you check out today's video games deal

[quote name='slidecage']WTF

2 psp games
1 ds games[/QUOTE]

Yeah, can't believe on an RPG day we got all of 1 DS game on sale. What the hell?

I see Amazon has Dungeon Defenders listed for $2.99 and the Magicka Collection for $3.99. DD requires Steam but does anyone know if the Magicka bundle will activate as well?

[quote name='Kromis']Look on the right side of the page when you check out today's video games deal[/QUOTE]

I've looked on that page but cant see it. Can anyone tell me what the next couple days' themes are? Much Appreciated

[quote name='dm85']Maybe AC Day might be decent. Brotherhood under $25 is tempting.[/QUOTE]

best buy had brotherhood for 10 bucks a few weeks ago. u might be better off waiting for gamefly's sale next week.

Very surprising how crappy today's deals are, considering how many awesome deals they've had on on RPG's since black friday week. LoH: TitS, YS series, Solato Robo, Persona 2, etc.

When they restocked SMT Overclocked I was expecting it to show up on sale today, but I guess not.

[quote name='Cantatus']Yeah, can't believe on an RPG day we got all of 1 DS game on sale. What the hell?[/QUOTE]

That is strange Considering those two handheld have been rpg heaven for years now. Most of the sale list should have psp and ds rpgs if anything

[quote name='Ardrid']If you're not married to having a retail copy, I'd hold off until Steam's holiday sale. I would expect to see Witcher 2 much cheaper.

If it's a question of DRM, I believe GoG has Witcher 2 in their catalog as well.[/QUOTE]

The problem with that is The Witcher 2 is one of the few games where the retail copy is amazing. It is a throwback to the old days of boxed editions and imo worth a few more bucks if you like that type of thing.

Oh, I don't know. For those of us who still have not played Borderlands, (read massive backlog) $19.99 is a great price for the GOTY edition. Considering the dlc is still about $9 per dl.

Oh, come on. Dark Souls for $51.99 on the 360 is a great deal! Who cares if it's been in the $30's pretty consistently lately.

Dead Island for $30 looks pretty tempting.

But I don't know how much more money I can spend this pay period. Especially on myself given I have a few gifts to buy still.

[quote name='projectionist']Is Dungeon Defenders at $2.99 worth it (Amazon Digital Downloads)?[/QUOTE]

Bought it three weeks ago for PS3 for 15 bucks and that has been worth it a thousand times over.

PC version is even better with mods and extra maps. Seriously thinking about buying the DD today so I can put it on my laptop and be even more unproductive at work.

[quote name='hfdpro']Oh, I don't know. For those of us who still have not played Borderlands, (read massive backlog) $19.99 is a great price for the GOTY edition. Considering the dlc is still about $9 per dl.[/QUOTE]

Yes...if you haven't played this game 19.99 is more than worth it IMO...randomly bought it back in the summer last year on a whim and it's easily one of my favorite games of all time. Had to make myself stop playing it so I could actually get to other games on my backlog lol.

[quote name='projectionist']Is Dungeon Defenders at $2.99 worth it (Amazon Digital Downloads)?[/QUOTE]

Definitely worth the price, just make sure you have people to play with..or if you go solo turn the difficulty down till you level a char or two up pretty well.

And I was hoping to see Skyrim make it's way into these deals, but I guess it's not to be :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Okatha']I see Amazon has Dungeon Defenders listed for $2.99 and the Magicka Collection for $3.99. DD requires Steam but does anyone know if the Magicka bundle will activate as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes all copies of Magicka require and thus use Steam...always.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Very surprising how crappy today's deals are, considering how many awesome deals they've had on on RPG's since black friday week. LoH: TitS, YS series, Solato Robo, Persona 2, etc.

When they restocked SMT Overclocked I was expecting it to show up on sale today, but I guess not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xycury']freaking awful selection....

hype for sunday... fell flat.[/QUOTE]

$5 Dungeon Siege? $4 Magicka Collection? $3 Dungeon Defenders? $20 Dead Island or Deus Ex? 30% off Kingdom of Amalur?

[quote name='Raccoon2117']Dead Island for $30 looks pretty tempting.

But I don't know how much more money I can spend this pay period. Especially on myself given I have a few gifts to buy still.[/QUOTE]

$20 for the PC version.

That is a good price for Borderlands but I grabbed the DD version off PSN for $14 a few months back, would love to have a physical copy. Hope they have a Collector's Edition day, I wanna see Dark Souls on there and for a good price.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Rage is 40 right now but could we see a lightning deal for it for 20 today ? If its 20 I'm buying it. When does it start eastern time ? Hope its before I have to go to work today[/QUOTE]

Exactly the game I am waiting for as well. I've snagged every game on my wish list this holiday season except for Rage. The only reason I didn't bite on the $29.99 price two weeks ago is because of the people that describe the story as flat and the gameplay as boring in places. For $24.99 or less I may have to bite this time, but a $20 price point is what I am really looking for.

One that might be missed today is Divinity The Dragon Knight Saga. It's currently listed at $19...who knows how low it will get, but it's a bargain already at $20. Very underrated game.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Rage is 40 right now but could we see a lightning deal for it for 20 today ? If its 20 I'm buying it. When does it start eastern time ? Hope its before I have to go to work today[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they're all Pacific Time. I'd buy Rage (360 ONLY, of course, don't need constant texture pop-in slapping me in the face on my PS3 again) back for $20 or less. My Prime expired last week, though...I'd need a filler.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']One that might be missed today is Divinity The Dragon Knight Saga. It's currently listed at $19...who knows how low it will get, but it's a bargain already at $20. Very underrated game.[/QUOTE]

I've almost picked it up at Gamestop for $19.99 several times. Will grab one here for less. :applause:

Man what a disappointment. RPG day was the one day I was looking forward to. I was hoping for Dark Souls at about $25.00. Surprised they did not even match Best Buy at $40.00.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Pretty sure they're all Pacific Time. I'd buy Rage (360 ONLY, of course, don't need constant texture pop-in slapping me in the face on my PS3 again) back for $20 or less. My Prime expired last week, though...I'd need a filler.[/QUOTE]

Since the price is over 25 before the lightning deal goes live you will get free shipping for rage. Ill have to get the ps3 version as I haven't upgraded my 360 4 gig hard drive yet

[quote name='blitztwn36']Is Brink going to be free for its Lightning Deal? For how much hate that game got, I'd be looking to get paid to play it.[/QUOTE]

Considering the fact that gamefly was giving it away for free for a few hours with that 12$ off exploit not that long ago (I got two of them lol) I won't be surprised if its free :)

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Yes all copies of Magicka require and thus use Steam...always.

$5 Dungeon Siege? $4 Magicka Collection? $3 Dungeon Defenders? $20 Dead Island or Deus Ex? 30% off Kingdom of Amalur?

$20 for the PC version.[/QUOTE]

Not to quibble with you Tony, but I don't think anyone is complaining about the DD prices - the retail side of RPG day is the disappointment, as the selection is just paper thin and unimpressive. $5 DS3 is fantastic.

bread's done
Back