Amazon 3ds matched kmart with $25 off game.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Amazon has matched kmart but I still might swing by kmart sunday morning because I have to pay tax either way. Just such a hassle trying to get anything at my local kmart so I may go amazon route.

Are we supposed to get two free accessories. i received three email from amazon, one is for $25 and the other two is for free accessories. I used them both and they didn't charge any thing.

I got one day shipping... and it came just now. Have people complained at all? I am fine with it, but it came with my free 2-Day Amazon Prime shipping of Street Fighter IV, so I think I have grounds to get that $4 back.. I also got all my credit applied!

I kind of want to wait to see if any of the games will drop in price before using my $35 credit... would it work on two games? (if by some miracle they were slashed before June 30?)

as for the free accessory... I really don't care. That puppet case is really funny, and backpack doesn't seem worth it... except that its free.

In other news, the 3DS is soooo SHINY! I don't want to smudge it!

I ended up getting the backpack, i mean i probably wont really use it, but hey free.
I did the same at TheBomb, RR SSF, and the 3DS under $300, super deal.

Cool, I got $25 credit for each 3DS I ordered (2 total). I also got a free accessory for both. So I ordered SSFIV 3D and Ghost Recon, plus two of the Puppet Pouches, one for my fiancée and one for my niece, all for $9.98 after the various promos and credits (I had $10 earlier from Pokemon White). Not a bad deal at all.

Oh, and I ended up getting my systems on Monday. Thanks Amazon, job well done.

I got my 3DS and Pilotwings yesterday afternoon and SSF IV and the bear case today. I got 2 accessory credits and ordered the backpack, as well. I'm thinking that might end up getting cancelled, but I'm hoping it doesn't.

It works out well, because I gave my youngest daughter my DS Lite so she gets the bear case.

Couple of hrs left until tomorrow. Expecting 2 or 3 pm delivery. I'm not really that excited. Because once the initial climax is done and came, we have to wait some for that big nintendo francise game to arrive and that will take some time.

And who know when the Zelda or mario will arrive because nothing is set for hard release date. But can't wait for this final fantasy remakes, ace attorney or the world to come. And let's not forget the second gen 3ds.

Nintendo has released new portable hardware every yr for the last 3yrs. Dsi in 09, dsixl in 10, and 3ds in 11. And you would assume there will be another hardware in works for release next yr.

I guess I got three accessory credits because I ordered the stylus pack, a mini backpack, and the puppet (that's going to my girlfriend's goddaughter) and it said $0 for all three.

I thought that I would pass along that I ordered the mini backpack (black/red) as their free accessory from Amazon, even though it had a good 2-4 week wait, I just got a email from them saying that it will be here on 4/4. Hopefully everyone that got the backpack or something with a wait got this too. Cheers :bouncy:

[quote name='TheBomb69']I have a dead pixel out of the box.

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

I got the wobbly hinge but I'm NOT returning because I'm scared of burned pixels which are my worst enemy. I would try for an exchange in your situation ;)

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

Man, that really blows chunks. I was playing pilotwings last night and though I had some but kept touching them with my finger and they turned out to be specs of debris. I wish to God the 3ds came with a microfiber cloth because the screens shows specs more than any other system I've ever had. I don't know if it's due to the higher resolution or the 3d or what but I'm always seeing stuff on the screen. I know one dsi I had came with a cloth but the XL I got did not and now the 3ds don't even come with one. I used a camera lens cleaning cloth and a bit of water to remove a spit spec I got on mine soon as I got it out of the box. Oh, by the way, the puppet case is awesome. Ordered it along with pilotwings sunday night and got them yesterday. I like how it can be put down to look like a mini bear rug :)

I think that since amazon didn't specify how many free accessories, you can check the boxes and have it all applied at once... I feel bad knowing that and doing it... but two items shipped.

You can add all the accessories (up to 3 each) and they will all be free. Not sure why anyone need that many.

I haven't read though all the post, but when I am at checkout it says I qualify for a 10 promo credit, then on the side it says 25 3ds game credit. So will I be getting both?

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I haven't read though all the post, but when I am at checkout it says I qualify for a 10 promo credit, then on the side it says 25 3ds game credit. So will I be getting both?[/QUOTE]

If you bought the 3DS from Amazon you get the $25 off one game. And if you are buying 2 games you get a $10 discount that will stack with the $25 discount, so yes, you'll get 2 games for $45 after both discounts (as long as they are from the right selection of 3DS games). I can confirm this because I did it myself.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I haven't read though all the post, but when I am at checkout it says I qualify for a 10 promo credit, then on the side it says 25 3ds game credit. So will I be getting both?[/QUOTE]

I ran into this as well. When I had the 3ds in cart to checkout for preorder it said it qualified me for $10 off a 3ds game. At the bottom of the page it mentioned the $25 beside the gift thing. I could not find anyone else who had just purchased the 3ds system who had the same $10 off thing showing. It was even shown in the confirmation email but when I purchased pilotwings it never showed up on checkout. I did get the free accessory too in same order with pilotwings. So I decided to email amazon about the other $10 thing and copied the email saying I was qualified for it. A day or so later I got the email back saying I had $10 to use on whatever I wanted and that it would show up on the checkout page so basically buying my 3ds at amazon got me $45 worth of goods for free. I love amazon :)

*sigh*[/QUOTE]

I got mine yesterday and that's what I have too, a dead pixel. If it was to the side of the screen, I would've been fine. But of course it was in the middle, and once I saw it, I couldn't unsee it... I'm going to wait a lil before sending back for a new one. I've waited long enough to get it, and I would like to play around with the system for a bit.

bread's done
Back