Amazon::Bioshock 2 $55.99(Xbox 360,PS3,PC) w/$10 GC

lets get walmart in on this and knock this price down a bit :)
i wouldnt ming a $20 credit from amazon.
then i would jump on this

[quote name='clarke32']This is actually a price increase. I preordered 2 weeks ago at $52.99 with a $10 credit on the PS3 version[/QUOTE]

Yea, I ordered it on Monday and it was $53.99. I wanted to use my $20 credit from MW2 as apparently it is used towards the first video game you purchase. Being that Christmas is coming up I'll be buying a few games as gifts so I wanted to make sure I got to use it for a game I'm purchasing for myself.

[quote name='Pajama_Man']The PC version is $46.99. You had me scared for a bit there ;)[/QUOTE]

How was the first game on PC, comparing to consoles? I've heard it was a straight port from Xbox 360 and stayed away for that reason.

BTW, do you have any relation to Russians or just use your icon anime to be 'cool'?

[quote name='netscorer']How was the first game on PC, comparing to consoles? I've heard it was a straight port from Xbox 360 and stayed away for that reason.

BTW, do you have any relation to Russians or just use your icon anime to be 'cool'?[/QUOTE]

Don't think it was a straight port, it supported DX9 and 10 textures but the game ran great. Looking forward to playing Bioshock 2 on PC :)

[quote name='netscorer']How was the first game on PC, comparing to consoles? I've heard it was a straight port from Xbox 360 and stayed away for that reason.

BTW, do you have any relation to Russians or just use your icon anime to be 'cool'?[/QUOTE]

Aiming seemed a bit off (but I never messed with my mouse sensitivity, which I now realize should have solved what I thought felt wrong about it), and I had to mess with the preset controls to get it the way I wanted it, but after that it was fantastic to play.

bread's done
Back