Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
I was all set to get Kindom Hearts 1.5 for $20 and now I'm hesitating. Do I want to do it or not? Argh.
Same here...I was hoping for $15....but $20 seems fair enough for how awesome these games are.

Guys, I desperately need your opinions!!!

I have in my cart...

KH: HD for $20

Tomb Raider for $15

Metro for $20

Dishonored GOTY for $20

Should I just bite on all these? Prices seem reasonable...and they're all great games. But I've been drinking ale and prepping food for tomorrow, so I don't want to act hastely. ;)

Input please!

I can't imagine it'll be possible to snag PS+. When people snag some pure POS deals during the time the deal goes live (about 2 seconds). It's too fucking fast (Amazon got greedy and can't provide good supply of the advertised items).
I've been trying to see when PS+ is going live. Is it a lightning deal?

Some 3ds games were added to the Lightning Deals feed. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario 3d Land, and Donkey Kong
If the games (speaking of 3d land and new leaf) are already $25 PM'd to Walmart is it really likely that they'd be cheaper on the lightning deal?

Dishonored is $9.99 and the GOTY Edition is $19.99. As someone who is not sure if they will really like the game, is the DLC worth the extra $10 ???

Thanks

Dishonored is $9.99 and the GOTY Edition is $19.99. As someone who is not sure if they will really like the game, is the DLC worth the extra $10 ???

Thanks
I'm in the same boat...but just saw BBY has Dishonored vanilla (PS3, not sure about 360) for $7.99. I think I may let the GOTY version go and just go vanilla for $8.

Decided to just bite on Beyond Two Souls for $34.99 - $20 promo credit.

It might be $5 or $10 cheaper tomorrow but i'd rather not worry about getting in on the limited deal. $15 is cheap enough.

I cannot decide between vanilla dishonored for $7 and the goty for $20.  Does anyone know if the GOTY content is on disc and installed to the HDD or what?

Grabbed Dishonored GOTY and Hitman Trilogy (PS3 vers). Just wish Amazon had Riptide SE for Walmart's $15 price.

What I really need is a new Vita mem card. Such a shame the 64GB aren't out here yet. I'm half-tempted to pick one up on Play-Asia...

I'm in the same boat...but just saw BBY has Dishonored vanilla (PS3, not sure about 360) for $7.99. I think I may let the GOTY version go and just go vanilla for $8.
I would get it on Best Buy also but I am kinda broke but I have a lot of Amazon credit and a free prime trial for the next month so I am pretty much stuck doing all my shopping this year on Amazon.

Going to have to hope for Saints Row IV to be $25 on Amazon tomorrow otherwise brave the Wal-Mart. I feel like this is what Amazon did last year:  they lowered the price to whatever matches the most recent live deal (in this case Best Buy at $29.99), then they drop it further as a Lightning Deal. So those waiting for better prices on some games, keep an eye out. Amazon is adding more Lightning Deals by the hour.

Somewhat disappointed in the prices. I did, however, speak to CS about that Camo 360 Controller - showed the print screen of $15, and they matched that price (costing $16.xx after tax). 

Now I have to debate on Dishonored: GotY

Somewhat disappointed in the prices. I did, however, speak to CS about that Camo 360 Controller - showed the print screen of $15, and they matched that price (costing $16.xx after tax).

Now I have to debate on Dishonored: GotY
What'd you tell them? And can you put up the page here or PM it to me?

I still have the Beyond 2 Souls $20 off promotion in my account, so it's coming out to $14.99. Should I just buy it now at $14.99 or attempt the lightning deal at 6:10pm EST to get it for only $4.99?

I'm worried that I won't be fast enough to get the lightning deal. What do you guys think I should do? Buy now, or wait for the lightning deal?

So if I'm reading this right it sounds like the Dishonored GOTY is like most other GOTYs with DLC on disc.  Should be able to install it, trade it back in for $16 to Amazon and buy the $7 vanilla from BBY.

Torn also bout' Dishonored GOTY cause I already have the vanilla version of the game. anyone knows how much all the DLC cost? And does the save jive with GOTY ed? I know AC saves doesn't transfer to GOTY which sucks cause I have to start all over again

jpatern said:
I've been trying to see when PS+ is going live. Is it a lightning deal?

TVippy said:
I think they will be LDs.
Why do you guys think that? It is a 12:01 AM deal on Friday which means it is a "deal of the day" type thing just like the ones listed for today were (Dead Island GotY, Saints Row IV, KH 1.5 Remix, etc were all "12:01 AM" deals and are all running for 24 hours).

I still have the Beyond 2 Souls $20 off promotion in my account, so it's coming out to $14.99. Should I just buy it now at $14.99 or attempt the lightning deal at 6:10pm EST to get it for only $4.99?

I'm worried that I won't be fast enough to get the lightning deal. What do you guys think I should do? Buy now, or wait for the lightning deal?
It depends how much $10 is worth to you versus having the game. I would hold out but I'm a cheap-ass that is dead set on getting it for $25. As long as you are there right when it starts, it shouldn't be TOO difficult. There's also a chance Amazon will repeat the deal. I remember them doing that last year with Assassin's Creed 3.

If you had to ditch 1 game between

Metro Last Light

Dishonored GOTY edition

Kingdom hearts 1.5

and Tomb Raider.... which one would guys pick? I would still have something like 18 bucks even after getting them all but I feel like I should drop one in case something else good comes up.

The Muramasa Rebirth LE is on sale for $30, if any of you guys wanted to pick it up.

It hasn't been this low since April during a Lightning deal where it sold out.

Why do you guys think that? It is a 12:01 AM deal on Friday which means it is a "deal of the day" type thing just like the ones listed for today were (Dead Island GotY, Saints Row IV, KH 1.5 Remix, etc were all "12:01 AM" deals and are all running for 24 hours).
It's also a digital item which are never lightning deals because it's a different system.

any differences between the ps3 and 360 versions of dishonored? im on the fence
What hole you stick them in?

Damnit...I'm still torn between Dishonored GOTY for $20 at Amazon or $8 vanilla at BBY.

...I need a smoke.
See my last post on it.

Metro Last Light

Dishonored GOTY edition

Kingdom hearts 1.5

and Tomb Raider.... which one would guys pick? I would still have something like 18 bucks even after getting them all but I feel like I should drop one in case something else good comes up.
I'd drop tomb raider because there is a rumor there is going to be a next gen version

Metro Last Light

Dishonored GOTY edition

Kingdom hearts 1.5

LOL...you and I have picked the same games and have the same dilema. If you're old enough, have a beer and a smoke...which is what I'm about to do and think...and/or come back and hopefully there will be some good advice. ;)

Thanks for mentioning this.  I forgot about the promo credit.  I got a PS4 controller with the $30 promo awhile ago and was still able to get the Beyond promo.  I didn't realize it was even still active.

I decided to just buy it now. $15 vs $5 isn't that big a difference. But then again they might just have tons of them, and not that many people who still have the promo.

I'd drop tomb raider because there is a rumor there is going to be a next gen version
rayman legends is also coming to ps4 in the spring so you guys may want to hold off on that too. also, the metro developers are bringing both games to ps4 in a rumored combo pack so i'm skipping that too.

Tomb Raider hands down, followed by Metro. The story, graphics and game play has Tomb Raider heads and above the rest, they really fixed the franchise imo.

LOL...you and I have picked the same games and have the same dilema. If you're old enough, have a beer and a smoke...which is what I'm about to do and think...and/or come back and hopefully there will be some good advice. ;)

Damn you guys all have great taste in games this is too hard!! lol.

And yeah Smiley that is wild we both decided to pick the same games haha. Great minds think alike.

Tomb Raider and Metro were both very enjoyable. Neither one stands out to me as being significantly better, but if it matters to you tomb raider is a longer and more diverse game. Metro has better graphics, story, and atmosphere. 

I got Metro Last Light and Dishonored GOTY edition and can't decide if I want them either.

Hey will Metro Last night ever be cheaper or will the stock just vanish at some point before it could get lower than $19.99?

Metro Last Light

Dishonored GOTY edition

Kingdom hearts 1.5

If you're going purely on those games, I'd say Kingdom Hearts for me but that's just because I don't see myself having time to play a lengthy RPG. The other games are much shorter.

From a value standpoint, Kingdom Hearts and Metro seem to be better "deals" if you need to justify it that way. I think Tomb Raider is bound to be in the $14.99-$19.99 range soon, as is Dishonored. You could just get the vanilla edition of Dishonored for $10 and save yourself money.

bread's done
Back