Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Dishonored came in ugly red case and shrink wrap. I didn't even know this game made it into the ugly red collection. fuck.
Yep, got it the same way and was rather disappointed. At least I have plenty of nice clean clear cases I can stick it in. Though if I had all red cases I would be even happier, I just can't have a couple intermingling. That statement makes me think that I might be the Hitler of game cases.

Yep, got it the same way and was rather disappointed. At least I have plenty of nice clean clear cases I can stick it in. Though if I had all red cases I would be even happier, I just can't have a couple intermingling. That statement makes me think that I might be the Hitler of game cases.
ha glad I'm not the only one. Its weird when I look at my ps2 and wii games and then see some scatter games like ffx in different colored cases.

Lol.

I must be the only one who is the other way.

I don't give a crap about the cases. I got Super NES games with Player's Choice on them, same with Gamecube. PS1 Green games, red PS2 and 3.

I guess I may be more of a player than collector these days.

Dishonored came in ugly red case and shrink wrap. I didn't even know this game made it into the ugly red collection. fuck.
Yep...same here. But hey, it was only $7.99! :D

Lol.

I must be the only one who is the other way.

I don't give a crap about the cases. I got Super NES games with Player's Choice on them, same with Gamecube. PS1 Green games, red PS2 and 3.

I guess I may be more of a player than collector these days.
I used to be a stickler for these things myself. Not so much original cover art as much as the red case colors. I've decided to let it go, but only if the game is cheap. I received Dishonored and Assassin's Creed 3 in the GH red cases. Only thing that bothers me is the shrink wrap (crap wrap) Dishonored came in, as opposed to the factory Y-fold (best wrap) wrapping AC3 has.

Perhaps it's because when I think of shrink wrap it takes me back to the days of EB Games and Gamestop re-shrink wrapping returned/used games and selling them off as new. :shame:

Score!!!

Didn't think that my Tales of Xillia would be LE, especially since my order took so long to be delivered (some UPS errors).  But what a surprise!  Limited Edition arrived and in mint condition!  I almost don't even want to open it, it looks so fine!  :D

Phew all caught up with the last few dozen pages here. Damnit! howd i miss the $80 PSP? Really wanted a backup. My GOW edition one has been having issues for a long time now. Constantly asking me 'Do you want to quit the game"' when im friggin playing. Its at the point that i cant play anything but slow paces SRPGs and stuff where it taking me out of the game to do that wont screw me over. Even that is annoying as hell though. Hopefully they'll have them at that price again when they try to unload their stock.

Sure man, check this Troubleshooting FAQ from Gamefaqs. VT-14 covers basically what the original guy listed for FO3 back in the day. It's the same thing with extra troubleshooting stuff, since the game is running on the same, albeit modified game engine. All I know is that it worked for me, and hope it works again for Skyrim...at least for the most part. One major tip was to not log into PSN, turn off auto-saves, and never, ever overwrite save files. Vreate new ones and delete older ones.

I remember a programming friend of mine that said Bethesda's engine is really, REALLY sloppy. They didn't cleanly code their engine. Then again, due to the sheer size and scope of their game, with so many variables that can occur, I can see how keeping the code clean could have gotten out of hand. ;)

In any case, here's the link to the troubleshooting stuff. Hope it helps man!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/faqs/65084
THanks i'll pass the info along. Yea.. i love Bethiesdas games but they are always buggy friggin messes. To some degree i understand because they have such open worlds, but at some point youd think theyd get their engine and code in gear.

Any chance of seeing ac2 ps3 on one of these later cyber week lightning deals? I played it on pc already,  but want a ps3 copy. Hoping to get the game for like $10.

you do realize today is the last day for the cyber week sales for this year 2013? right?
Oh noes! After this it will be the "holiday season deals" and then the "holiday week deals" and then the "last minute deals" but heaven forbid we miss out on the "Cyber Monday Deals Week!"

I got AC4 today opened and beat up... I love when you buy new you get used from amazon... Was sold by amz btw and delayed 3 days to lol

I got AC4 today opened and beat up... I love when you buy new you get used from amazon... Was sold by amz btw and delayed 3 days to lol
A simple chat will get you some money back. My mom ordered a Christmas present and they straight up refunded her the full amount for damaged packaging.

I've received more than $50 promo credit by chatting with them and also item refunds. Either because of a promo of an item that I already ordered but was not yet delivered, wrong item description, delayed promo codes, shipping weight issues, etc. Just give them a chat, most of them are very helpful, if not try again later or ask them to transfer you a person who can further help you on your issue.

For anyone that ordered Batman AC WiiU for $8.50 while it was back ordered it looks like they're going to be shipping mine soon since it's now been updated to the end of the week.

bread's done
Back