Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody answered my question, will they definitely put up the stuff they didn't sell out today, cheaper on Amazon LD another day this week?

$50 or Forza Horizon Limited Edition? You're nuts Amazon!

Was $20-$30 for quite some time last year. I'm just hoping this is an instance where the programmers got the title confused with Forza 5

Nobody answered my question, will they definitely put up the stuff they didn't sell out today, cheaper on Amazon LD another day this week?
I honestly can't answer it but if they maybe have a ton of stock it is very possible. I noticed this thread said the deals are going till 12/7 as well. So maybe it is Cyber Monday "Week".

I honestly can't answer it but if they maybe have a ton of stock it is very possible. I noticed this thread said the deals are going till 12/7 as well. So maybe it is Cyber Monday "Week".
I second that. Some items have been popping up multiple times as LDs, so it's a possibility. Can't say for sure, though.

Just don't expect anything new. It appears they're trying to unload their stock for select items, such as Saint's Row IV LEs, Dead Space 3, Epic Mickey 2...

Very much possible, which games...who knows? They don't even have to be LD's either.

For instance, Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus was $19.99 (non-LD) throughout the BF deal time, now for CM, it's $14.99 (highly doubt it will go lower than this). Also, Skyrim Legendary Edition has been $29.99 (non-LD) but during LD (been a LD twice now) it was $19.99.

My advice....don't sleep. ;)

Have you checked the tracking status for the order in your Amazon account? You definitely should have received it by now.
I check it a couple times a day and today the estimated delivery changed to Tuesday. It hasn't had any problems shipping like going to the wrong post office or going to another town.

Steelbook + Lamp + 50% off I think it's a good deal, but not many crazy about CEs it seems
I think that's because the lamps often end up broken/defective or at least that's that's all I ever heard around here about them. The lamp if it works is really nice though.

Even cooler is el's pirate wonder woman. I'd have kept it just for the novelty XD

as for ni no kuni just no as far as digital river is concerned. I haven't heard A single nice word ever uttered about them. Though I might of tried to deal with them when they had tales of graces for 20 new since that's a steal.

digital version is going to be 13.99 (9.79 if you have PS+) on PSN starting tomorrow.

Am I taking crazy pills? why is Borderland 1: GOTY selling out at $20, that's the price I paid for it like 3 years ago. Do people think it's B2: GOTY?
You really should note it's a 20+ gb download that requires 40+ to install it.

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one...
You will adore the game when it finally comes time to play it. Top 10 game for the generation it was in IMO. I want to get Enemy Within so bad but I feel like I spent so much already for Black Friday and Cyber monday.

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one...
I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

You will adore the game when it finally comes time to play it. Top 10 game for the generation it was in IMO. I want to get Enemy Within so bad but I feel like I spent so much already for Black Friday and Cyber monday.
Would I feel even worse if I bought the game + expansion pack without even touching the original thing, though?

digital version is going to be 13.99 (9.79 if you have PS+) on PSN starting tomorrow.

Am I taking crazy pills? why is Borderland 1: GOTY selling out at $20, that's the price I paid for it like 3 years ago. Do people think it's B2: GOTY?
They might only have a 20-30 copies or something really low to make it seem like it was a good deal because it sold out super fast. I remember a few years ago on BF if you didn't instantly add a game to your cart as soon as it popped up, you would end up around 100-200 on the waiting list.

YEah.. What you are saying is true. but think about Planes.What if wright brothers stopped doing it... This maybe not ready now. but in another 10 years maybe. It can happen. Maybe Flying cars also. we are in a world that everything going forward.
With the way people drive on the roads now, giving them flying cars would only serve to thin out the population.

Was it just me or was Cyber Monday a huge letdown all across the board?

Only managed to get one game and a couple pieces of junk (an ornament and a bottle opener key) in all. It's like they did not even try this year.

Only managed to get one game and a couple pieces of junk (an ornament and a bottle opener key) in all. It's like they did not even try this year.
The Only game I wanted to buy (besides Batman Arkham City GOTY that I got pretty easily) was Beyond: Two Souls for $25 (and I want it at that price :3 ) but the whole BF~Cyber Monday was a complete failure on Amazon... wish I didn't have to make a trip so I would make a way through my local walmart like a spartan and grab that fuck ing price for Shaq-Fu's sake. Still hoping to see a decent price (not the $35 BS), otherwise I may try my luck at a Gamestop store later on, given by their game page, they still may have the pre-order edition for sale, if I find one, I'll get it for sure.

Cyber Monday is always overhyped by the masses. Though to be fair this one was fruitful for me, with that Angry Birds + free game Toys R Us deal linked in this forum. And The Witcher2 on XBL for $7.75. Neither of which relate to Amazon, of course

Cyber monday was actually decent this year, Ratchet and Clank into the Nexus dropped to $15, some other repeats that I missed during the sale, the cheap vita memory cards.

The Vita memory card sale was the highlight of Cyber Monday for me. Also Gravity Rush for $10.
Why not just get PS+ for $30 and get GR and other Vita games along with it? I'm sure people have their reasons, but since I know I'll have/need PS+ for the next few years (have PS3/Vita/PS4) any game that is on PS+ is almost worthless to me in physical form.

Sorry about the double post (On a mobile device) but I haven't seen Assassins Creed this cheap at all so this is a good deal

Despite what the media pushes that Black Friday is a B&M event, and that Cyber Monday is a web event, truth of the matter is that there's a ton of Black Friday deals online, and thus, Cyber Monday usually feels like a giant afterthought.

lol Aliens Colonial Marines is up for a lightning deal AGAIN. They've been putting it up there every day for the past 4 days. They must really want to get rid of them. Goodness. Every time only like 5% are claimed too.

Hopefully one of these times they put the CE for $9.99.

I love Amazon, but I absolutely agree with many of the comments about the crappy and/or random deals over the past few days.  

It is as if their @amazongames team takes hourly walks through their warehouses...

"Oh... shit, look at that... we still have a huge case of Assassin's Creed 1 for PS3." - Amazon employee 1

"Fukkit... put 'em up as a Lightning Deal." - Amazon employee 2

"Ehh, I dunno man... it's six years old." - Amazon employee 1

"Okay... well, put it up at 2:10 AM so nobody notices." - Amazon employee 2

I love Amazon, but I absolutely agree with many of the comments about the crappy and/or random deals over the past few days.

It is as if their @amazongames team takes hourly walks through their warehouses...

"Oh... shit, look at that... we still have a huge case of Assassin's Creed 1 for PS3." - Amazon employee 1

"Fukkit... put 'em up as a Lightning Deal." - Amazon employee 2

"Ehh, I dunno man... it's six years old." - Amazon employee 1

"Okay... well, put it up at 2:10 AM so nobody notices." - Amazon employee 2

More like Pricematchazon.

I was going to get "Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus," but I still haven't finished the first two PS3 R&C games. I can wait for a bit. I did get a 24" monitor for my wife, Ultimate MvC3, and a Transformers toy for my son as lightning deals, so it wasn't that bad for me.

lol Aliens Colonial Marines is up for a lightning deal AGAIN. They've been putting it up there every day for the past 4 days. They must really want to get rid of them. Goodness. Every time only like 5% are claimed too.

Hopefully one of these times they put the CE for $9.99.
Yeah, same here, a $5 discount on the CE is not enough for me. They should just price them at $10 or $15 if they want to get rid of them that badly. I guess listing it multiple days must work to a certain extent though or else it wouldn't keep popping back up day after day, lol

Amazon is sold out of SMTIV.

The thing is, they took their listing off the page. Usually they have "Temporarily out of stock" or whatever. Any chance they get more? The game just came out, they can't be out of their stock completely, can they?

My amazon shipment came, ES had one steam install code for everything except arena and daggerfall which are not on steam

nEOIUpm.jpg

So I in the end ended up buying Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoners:Soul Hackers on Saturday when it was $10 and received it today and it does include the Soundtrack so I'm not sure why some people were saying the soundtrack was not included.

So I in the end ended up buying Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoners:Soul Hackers on Saturday when it was $10 and received it today and it does include the Soundtrack so I'm not sure why some people were saying the soundtrack was not included.
You didn't think it was because they didn't get one with a CD?

bread's done
Back