Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming Amazon hasn't changed anything, it should be the pre-lightning deal price (not the list price), so your calculation looks right.
I was forced to add 25.01 worth of items in my cart to get free shipping today so I don't know if they are still doing that though.

Hint for people on waitlist, stay on there till it ends. even if your waistlist prediction says "bad"/"not good". You may still end up getting it. Last year I was on the waitlist for a laptop but it said low chance of getting it. couple minutes later I was in and got one. so don't give up. stay on there and hope you get lucky!

I was forced to add 25.01 worth of items in my cart to get free shipping today so I don't know if they are still doing that though.
Worked for me. Just put DMC ($9.99) and The Puppeteer ($19.99) in my cart, and was able to get free shipping with a total of $29.98 (before tax).

Nothing too impressive yet from Amazon. Walmart has some great deals but I don't shop with that vile company so hopefully Amazon does match their prices. I want Last of Us for $25.

What do I need to know about Skylanders?

Are there 3 sets now? Regular, Giants, Swapforce?

Do the characters work with any console?

Does anyone think Madden for the X1 will drop below now and the end of the week? It's still at $59.99 when the PS4 edition is still at $49.

I want to use my promo credits on it. Thanks!

I am on my mobile now and my laptop has run out of juice so I cant access the list of upcoming deals. Can anyone tell me if there is Tomb Raider in an upcoming LD? Doesn't have to be today, just during BF.

I was mad that I missed the DMC deal and then realized I bought it a month ago from Gamefly for the same price. I'm pathetic.
It's all good man, happened to me a few times. Sometimes I forget what I have due to my metric fuckton backlog. I then have to dig through it all with an industrial mining drill to make sure whether I have a certain game already or not. :lol:

What a fuckin joke. Even an old fucking Xbox360 game (DmC) sells out in under 3 minutes when they put it on sale. Ridiculous.

you mad bro?

What do I need to know about Skylanders?

Are there 3 sets now? Regular, Giants, Swapforce?

Do the characters work with any console?
Currently 3 series/games. Spyro's Adventure, then Giants, then SwapForce. All are separate games. Older Skylanders work on newer games I think. Newer figures don't work on older games. Figures range from 5 to 20 bucks. Can get addictive. I've had Giants. Figures work on any system, so if you sell the game, you can keep the figures for later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really surprised Skylanders Giants isn't cheaper.  Swapforce was just on sale for $37 a few days ago.  I'm also pretty sure Newegg had Giants on sale for about $20 a couple of months ago when they had that crazy blowout sale.

Currently 3 series/games. Spyro's Adventure, then Giants, then SwapForce. All are separate games. Older Skylanders work on newer games I think. Newer figures don't work on older games. Figures range from 5 to 20 bucks. Can get addictive. I've had Giants. Figures work on any system, so if you sell the game, you can keep the figures for later.
Thanks!

When you say they range from 5 to 20, you mean single packs vs multi packs right? Individual characters don't range from 5 to 20 do they?

Damn, really want to see what they're gonna have on sale for Blu-Rays, but the calendar ends on November 26th. 

Am I just missing something?

dear amazon - nobody is going to pick up Giants for $30 when Swapforce is $37.

That being said, thanks for the portal owners pack this morning at $10!

There's a $20 promotion credit that applies to that game right now to many members. I have that available for me. I would like to get it cheap as well.

Black Friday bundle - if you click on the black banner on their web site (Elite) and then click on video games it is the first thing listed. The price is wrong but when you add it to your cart it show up correctly.
They're talking about on Amazon because, you know, this is the Amazon thread.

bread's done
Back