Amazon Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals (11/25-12/7) Lightning Deals In Progress

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Grab a free 30 trial, just in time for the holidays!

Amazon Black Friday Hub
The deals run from 11/25 to 12/7. This post is a work in progress.
Deals will be offered like Gold Box Lightning Deals in which certain items are on only on sale for a few hours before cycling to a new set of deals. All deals are available until all the units are claimed or until the promotional period ends, whichever comes first.

Video Games Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals (does not appear on mobile)
Current, Non-Lightning Deals:
$49 Xbox One Games (Dead Rising 3 Day 1, Ryse Day 1 Forza 5 Day 1, Call of Duty: Ghosts, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals)
$49 PS4 Games (CoD Ghosts, Knack, FIFA 14, NFS: Rivals, Battlefield 4, Lego Marvel)

Coming this week:
Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider $189.99 - LIVE
PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins $199 - LIVE
$34 games including: Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
$25 games including: FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
Call of Duty Ghosts $39.96
Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Digital Playstation Network Deals ($5 credit with select titles)
Digital PC/Mac Video Game Deals (CAG Thread)
[skydrive]https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True[/skydrive]
https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=F33D97CED7875B93&resid=F33D97CED7875B93!169&authkey=AITPbA9QbgGZV84&em=2&Item=Table1&wdHideGridlines=True

Movie & TV Current & Future Lightning Deals
Software Deals Current & Future Lightning Deals
TV, Audio, and Video Deals

Other known offers:
Electronics:

• Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
  • Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
  • Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
  • Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
  • Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
  • Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
  • Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
  • Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
  • Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
  • Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
  • Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
  • Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
  • Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
  • Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
  • HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys:

• 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
  • 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
  • Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
  • 50% off select VTech toys
Books and Movies:

• Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
  • 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
  • Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
  • Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
Kitchen:

• Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
  • Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
  • Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
Tools:

• Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
  • $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
DIY:

• Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
  • Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
Pets:

• ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
  • 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
Music:

• Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
  • MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
  • Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
  • First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
Baby:

• Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
  • Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
  • Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
  • Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:

• Up to 60% off jackets & coats
  • Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
  • Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
  • 25% off boots, slippers & more

Last edited by a moderator:
I really doubt those 12:01 items will go active then, but i really have no experience with it...
They will. I've woken up early many a year because of Amazon's early morning deals. I remember when they were doing 3:01 AM PST deals. Talk about brutal. Were so great deals back then though.

Ok I'm getting confused. Some people are saying Thursday for the PS plus, others are saying Friday. On top of that, where does it say that it's going to be a lightning deal?
It's on the calender for Nov 29th 12:01 AM PST. It might not be a lightning deal though.

Are the deals for FF, Dead Island, etc, still happening at 1210AM PST tomorrow?
Speculation is that yes for now but they'll be regular sales and not lightning deals.

So they were something you'd have to go into the store to look for since they were so unobtrusive that multiple people played through the entire game without even knowing it was an option? And you couldn't buy them from in-game, just from the store?

Maybe I'm jaded, but I don't see how that's a big deal.
Because clearly if you ever stumble upon the page on the PSN/XBL store, you shouldn't have to see that kind of stuff!

Like I said, I played through the entire game...twice actually to get the plat...and there is absolutely no mention of being able to buy those things in game. Hardly the same level of Diablo and DS3.

Staying on topic, I'm with the rest of the folks that think the deals that are listed for 12:01 will be all day sales. That's not a lightning deals calendar, just a sale calendar. Also, the things that are lightning deals are listed in the upcoming deals part of the lightning deals section.

They will. I've woken up early many a year because of Amazon's early morning deals. I remember when they were doing 3:01 AM PST deals. Talk about brutal. Were so great deals back then though.
Dang...

lol, gonna suck, it's already midnight for me.

Guess I'm staying up now

They aren't lightning deals are they

might bite on P11 headsets as I don't have a ps3 headset (pain to hook up dss on x11s everytime).  I'm guessing KH will be a Gamestop match so getting that.  If KH 3D is under $10 I may get that as well.  That's all for Thursday

Dang ... I'd like to get both 'Beyond: Two Souls' and 'The Last of Us'. Probably be lucky just to get one of them. 

Does anyone have tips for how to actually get an item?  I really want Last of Us tomorrow.  Both of the last few times though I've barely gotten on the waitlist at best and I'm right there when it changes over.

Does anyone have tips for how to actually get an item? I really want Last of Us tomorrow. Both of the last few times though I've barely gotten on the waitlist at best and I'm right there when it changes over.
You just have to get lucky and also be there the minute it goes live

Came here in a panic because both things I want at 12:01 aren't on the upcoming lightning deals page. Reassured to know it isn't just me. Hopefully this means they really have some stock for these things then.

GTAV @ $33.99. It has been like that several times during the day. Chances of it getting lower during the Lightning Deal?

How much more time to TOmb Raider deal??

And does Amazon charges shipping costs on the lighting deals just in case i only want tomb raider

Hells yeah. That has been screwing me up since I don't have prime. I've been ordering boxes of juices I get just to go over the $35. I'm going to drink it so I might as well get it with a game.

fml it seems like everytime i buy something from amazon i'm a dollar short from the 35 limit or a dollar over from my gift card limit.

So they were something you'd have to go into the store to look for since they were so unobtrusive that multiple people played through the entire game without even knowing it was an option? And you couldn't buy them from in-game, just from the store?

Maybe I'm jaded, but I don't see how that's a big deal.
Someone said Tomb Raider had no microtransactions. I was simply stating that they do, not commenting on their value.

Because clearly if you ever stumble upon the page on the PSN/XBL store, you shouldn't have to see that kind of stuff!

Like I said, I played through the entire game...twice actually to get the plat...and there is absolutely no mention of being able to buy those things in game. Hardly the same level of Diablo and DS3.

Staying on topic, I'm with the rest of the folks that think the deals that are listed for 12:01 will be all day sales. That's not a lightning deals calendar, just a sale calendar. Also, the things that are lightning deals are listed in the upcoming deals part of the lightning deals section.
It's not the price or how obtrusive it is to see or not. The part that the guy in the tomb raider forum echoed my issue. Lara in the beginning has no decent abilities because this is the first game. To be able to buy them right off the bat is irritating to fans of the game. That's my only issue.

How is everyone keeping themselves amused and awake for the next two hours?  I'm playing the new "Doctor Who: Legacy" game on my phone.  Pretty decent Puzzles and Dragons knock-off....no real need for microtransactions yet unless you want into the "fans area", and there isn't much there.

How is everyone keeping themselves amused and awake for the next two hours? I'm playing the new "Doctor Who: Legacy" game on my phone. Pretty decent Puzzles and Dragons knock-off....no real need for microtransactions yet unless you want into the "fans area", and there isn't much there.
Pressing F5 while drinking!

bread's done
Back